Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2021, 09:04 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Absolutely ridiculous but not surprising.

You were taught that? Where did you attend school? Were you taught that at home?
No, not taught as if i was attending school. I'm being condescending, 'taught,' in this context refers to being lectured to and instructed how we should think, by the Democrats and their cohorts in educations and the news media.

School District Decides Asians Aren't Students of Color
In their latest equity report, administrators at North Thurston Public Schools—which oversees some 16,000 students—lumped Asians in with whites and measured their academic achievements against "students of color," a category that includes "Black, Latinx, Native American, Pacific Islander, and Multi-Racial Students" who have experienced "persistent opportunity gaps."

Elizabeth Warren’s Campaign Says Asian, Indian And Middle-Eastern Billionaires Are ‘White’
Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s campaign website labeled Asian-American, Indian-American, Iranian-American and Pakistani-American billionaires as “white.”

San Francisco school board vice president under fire for racist tweets
The vice president of San Francisco’s school board is under fire for tweets she wrote in 2016, saying that Asian Americans use “white supremacist” thinking to get ahead and were racist toward Black students.

In de Blasio’s New York, Asians just don’t count as a minority
In short, it’s not just schools Chancellor Richard Carranza and his minions who consider Asians to be “white-adjacent”: This ugly racism is endemic in the de Blasio administration.

Etc...

I've told this story before, but this was before CRT became a thing in schools. We moved to SC, and at my son's new school, on the first day of the new school year, the teacher asked for a show of hands for whites, and blacks. Then, dripping with sarcasm and contempt, she said "I guess we have five purple students." The kids were puzzled. apparently, she only wanted to count black or white kids, so the five Asian and Latino kids were told they were being counted as black. All non-whites were black, because the school got $$ from the government for each black student. I spoke to the principle, and he made her apologize to my son and the other kids in class. He said i was not the first parent to have spoken with him about this incident.

Last edited by Wapasha; 11-18-2021 at 09:13 AM..

Old 11-18-2021, 09:05 AM

1,952 posts, read 829,020 times
Blacks are jealous of Asian people's successes in America. This is why they lash out at them as they do.

Their successes shoot holes in the black activist narrative that America is racist and only whites can get ahead here.

Surprise....staying in school, getting an education, obeying the law and not having kids out of wedlock is the key to success in America...not merely being white.

Asian and Indian peoples are proving the rants of American black activists to be completely false....and they are lashing out against the truth.

Old 11-18-2021, 09:10 AM

447 posts, read 321,992 times
OP, you will get comments like 'they are just teenage girls'.

Oh some black people will say you are doing this to show people that 'blacks are savages'. I did not say that but someone in my post said so.

Old 11-18-2021, 09:11 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrychen View Post
... complete with the obligatory foot stomping.

https://6abc.com/septa-police-train-...line/11248076/

The 'majority' in this country have been taught to accept those who are different, when will these people learn?

Maybe start prosecuting them hard for hate crimes? It worked on the 'majority.'
Damn white supremacists....

Old 11-18-2021, 09:12 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times
High suspension rates, violent crime rapes murders. All because racism.
Wouldnt the media love to get their hands on some asian hate video? Not this kind, silly.
(I didnt see the vid) but we All know dont we?

Old 11-18-2021, 10:01 AM

447 posts, read 321,992 times
Also those Asian boys were sitting there doing nothing. This is so sad. Asians should teach your children to be united and send them to martial arts class.

The girl was protecting the boys when the boys got attacked but when she was hit down no boys came out.

Old 11-18-2021, 10:04 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Scott View Post
Blacks are jealous of Asian people's successes in America. This is why they lash out at them as they do.

Their successes shoot holes in the black activist narrative that America is racist and only whites can get ahead here.

Surprise....staying in school, getting an education, obeying the law and not having kids out of wedlock is the key to success in America...not merely being white.

Asian and Indian peoples are proving the rants of American black activists to be completely false....and they are lashing out against the truth.
I don't know about this. I just think Asian's are viewed by some as easy targets, just as older people and women are.

Old 11-18-2021, 10:09 AM

29,825 posts, read 24,913,395 times
If a thread was started every time an African American attacks an Asian, the internet would be overwhelmed and crash. Of course, if the victims ever defend themselves, they will be branded racist white supremacist insurrectionists, and whatever else the left piles on.

Old 11-18-2021, 10:10 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
No, not taught as if i was attending school. I'm being condescending, 'taught,' in this context refers to being lectured to and instructed how we should think, by the Democrats and their cohorts in educations and the news media.

School District Decides Asians Aren't Students of Color
In their latest equity report, administrators at North Thurston Public Schools—which oversees some 16,000 students—lumped Asians in with whites and measured their academic achievements against "students of color," a category that includes "Black, Latinx, Native American, Pacific Islander, and Multi-Racial Students" who have experienced "persistent opportunity gaps."

Elizabeth Warren’s Campaign Says Asian, Indian And Middle-Eastern Billionaires Are ‘White’
Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s campaign website labeled Asian-American, Indian-American, Iranian-American and Pakistani-American billionaires as “white.”

San Francisco school board vice president under fire for racist tweets
The vice president of San Francisco’s school board is under fire for tweets she wrote in 2016, saying that Asian Americans use “white supremacist” thinking to get ahead and were racist toward Black students.

In de Blasio’s New York, Asians just don’t count as a minority
In short, it’s not just schools Chancellor Richard Carranza and his minions who consider Asians to be “white-adjacent”: This ugly racism is endemic in the de Blasio administration.

Etc...

I've told this story before, but this was before CRT became a thing in schools. We moved to SC, and at my son's new school, on the first day of the new school year, the teacher asked for a show of hands for whites, and blacks. Then, dripping with sarcasm and contempt, she said "I guess we have five purple students." The kids were puzzled. apparently, she only wanted to count black or white kids, so the five Asian and Latino kids were told they were being counted as black. All non-whites were black, because the school got $$ from the government for each black student. I spoke to the principle, and he made her apologize to my son and the other kids in class. He said i was not the first parent to have spoken with him about this incident.
Yep, that's been the narrative for a while. Black people can't be racist because racism cannot exist without power, blah blah blah.

Black folks can be some of the most racist people ever created - white people never had a monopoly on racism.

I hope people remember that when some state that all the racist folks are on the right.

Old 11-18-2021, 10:16 AM

13,742 posts, read 8,004,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
Can ANYONE find an instance of a black person tried for a hate crime in....say the past 20 years? I'll wait?
Good luck with that. I recall reading about an AA man who assaulted an older Asian passenger while riding the bus in San Francisco. The AA claimed the Asian called him the N-word. Problem is the Asian didn't speak English. Then Mayor Willie Brown labeled the beating a "cultural misunderstanding."

Hate crimes committed by AA against Asians are nothing new in San Francisco. They've been going on for years. What's new today is such assaults are now being caught on camera.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies