Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2021, 02:31 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,556,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I hope the Kenosha business community have their fire insurance premiums paid up.
Well, Kyle is free, maybe he can get his AR back and stand guard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2021, 02:32 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,125,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Scott View Post
Plus...the verdict speaks volumes.

What will happen to those running around in the darkness, bashing windows and throwing rocks tonight?

Well....I think THEY know now!
I can only hope so.

Old 11-19-2021, 02:32 PM

14,476 posts, read 12,101,318 times
We should all want citizens to stand up against mob rule. Riotous mobs should have NO expectation that they won't be met with armed resistance. That's the lesson I hope is learned.

It's not wrong for people to try to stand up against a mob. Even if he is just a kid. Even if he did puff himself up a bit. He wanted to be a do gooder. Nothing wrong with wanting to do something. We should all want to do something.

I am glad he was there, trying to do something. I respect his motives even if that's where it ended. But of course that's not where it ended.

Kyle was being chased through a dark parking lot by a violent rioter during a riot. There was a guy running 10 feet behind him when he turned and fired. That was a deadly threat no matter what, and he had the right to defend himself.

After that event, Kyle was kicked in the face while laying in the street with several people coming at him during a riot. THAT IS A DEADLY THREAT and he had the right to defend himself. No matter what else happened.

No question in my mind and I am glad the video existed and that the trial was televised. The truth is out there if people want to watch it. I am shocked at how much WRONG information is being passed around despite every moment of the night in question, and every moment of the trial, being available for review.

Old 11-19-2021, 02:33 PM

12,040 posts, read 6,567,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater View Post
It is kind of curious. Rittenhouse is White. The victims were White. The judge is White. The lawyers were White. The city is majority White. And still I'm hearing calls against "racial injustice" and "White privilege".
The democrat party and their corrupt media have nothing else to offer except race baiting and division.

8,168 posts, read 3,125,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
BLM is the democrat party’s militia, and they use it accordingly— they will have to assess if rioting over this gives the party enough votes and street cred or not.
Absolutely. Brandon himself sent out the war cry when he publically stated that this situation is directly associated with white supremacy.

11,411 posts, read 7,803,058 times
Civil suits by the victim’s families will now be filed. This won’t be the last day in court for cry baby Kyle.

Old 11-19-2021, 02:34 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin171 View Post
Can’t imagine this verdict will embolden white nationalists to murder more people… no siree bob…
^Why we shouldn't dumb down math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny3 View Post
Tony Evers is the person that truly has bloody hands.
After a summer of riots and begging by his constituents to help keep this community safe from all of that he sat back and watched this happen.
This is exactly the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
I was wondering what that loudmouth Cori Bush had to say about this. Thanks!
Bet you could have guessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Something we've learned in all this; the left doesn't think our country's borders should exist, but stAtE LiNeS are sacrosanct.
And if you're unattended at the border and are five, it's okay. If you're 17 in Kenosha trying to protect businesses, no bueno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Gotta admit - I was a little surprised, especially after they took 4 days to come to a verdict. I think it's a verdict in support of self-defense and the 2nd Amendment.
I was surprised, as well. I thought the amount of time it was taking was leaning toward a guilty verdict or hung jury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I know...it's scary isn't it.
Very! I think everyone should be armed at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
there were no "black" people involved....all white

...and all of them were pathetic criminal scum....except one
I think what she's saying is that in other cases black males were found guilty. She's disregarding how soft on crime Democrats have become where blacks are concerned, and how white people are canceled all the time just for speaking things that are true. She's also disregarding all the facts in the case.

Another airhead talking about the outcome without knowing all the facts. Geniuses, all of them.

Old 11-19-2021, 02:35 PM

46,276 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1065 View Post
A green light for vigilantism. Just what we needed. Sigh.
Such a failure of a post.

10,846 posts, read 4,525,381 times
someone is posting pics of cubes of bricks all over kenosha - so they say. I just stopped watching where under a small pop up tent BLM was interviewing women somehow connected to the deceased and promising to do something tonight.

cant imagine what....

12,971 posts, read 9,489,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_N View Post
I can’t believe this from DeBlasio

https://twitter.com/NYCMayor/status/1461761720939167745
A sane person might think that DeBlasio (not his real name) might have his hands full with all the violence in NYC instead of sticking his nose into Wisconsin's issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies