Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2021, 04:43 PM

5,860 posts, read 3,298,444 times

Advertisements

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...-unvaccinated/ Look at this. I would love to know the explanation for why vaccinated adults under 60 are dying at twice the rate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2021, 04:50 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,026,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...-unvaccinated/ Look at this. I would love to know the explanation for why vaccinated adults under 60 are dying at twice the rate.
This is complete and utter bollox! There is NO truth in this WHATSOEVER, WTF is this website anyway?!

I advise ALL to look at the official real time 6 month scientific study here:-

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...ryand2july2021

These is published by THE ONS, full breakdown included but in summary:-

Out of 214,701 British deaths over the six month period 51,281 were due to Covid of which ONLY 458 were fully vaccinated!!

Old 11-21-2021, 04:54 PM

5,860 posts, read 3,298,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
This is complete and utter bollox! There is NO truth in this WHATSOEVER, WTF is this website anyway?!

I advise ALL to look at the official real time 6 month scientific study here:-

These is published by THE ONS, full breakdown included but in summary:-

Out of 214,701 British deaths over the six month period 51,281 were due to Covid of which ONLY 458 were fully vaccinated!!
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...nstatusengland Please disprove it.

Old 11-21-2021, 04:56 PM

Quote:
I just did!

There are the REAL time figures, they're from THE ONS not some anti-vax made up nothing web site.

I could post more of course but there is NO greater authority in the UK (heck the world) than this.

Old 11-21-2021, 05:23 PM

2,367 posts, read 909,441 times
Quote:
I just did!

There are the REAL time figures, they're from THE ONS not some anti-vax made up nothing web site.

I could post more of course but there is NO greater authority in the UK (heck the world) than this.
Those are different studies. Why can't they both be true?

The study the OP linked to is a look at ALL deaths, of which covid deaths is only a fraction.

Old 11-21-2021, 07:17 PM

19,036 posts, read 27,599,679 times
Quote:
I just did!

Ahem.. you both are using same ONS site data. What's that about "some anti-vaxx made up nothing web site"? Que?

Old 11-22-2021, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
Those are different studies. Why can't they both be true?

The study the OP linked to is a look at ALL deaths, of which covid deaths is only a fraction.
The link I posted is a scientific study which refers to all deaths over a 6 month period.

Old 11-22-2021, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Ahem.. you both are using same ONS site data. What's that about "some anti-vaxx made up nothing web site"? Que?
No we are NOT, look again at what he/she posted to start off this ridiculous thread! His/her link is some nonsense site called citizenfreepress, what I have posted is data from THE ONS.

Old 11-22-2021, 03:29 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 3 days ago)

27,180 posts, read 13,461,836 times
Quote:
The explanation is probably that nearly all those over 60 have been vaccinated, and many have had a third booster, with over 15 million mainly over 60 having had such a booster.

Therefore the numbers of over 60's that are not vaccinated will be miniscule, whilst the number of under 60's that have had the vaccine will be vast, and include nearly everyone.

Therefore one death of this miniscule figure will count for a higher percentage in statistics than a vast number of deaths in the under 60's who are vaccinated.

At the same time those over 60, and especially those who are in their 70's, 80's or even 90's are prone to far more underlying conditions and are far weaker, meaning there chances of surviving even with the vaccine may be limited due to other underlying conditions. This is especially true in relation to those with respiratory conditions, heart conditions or those fighting diseases such as cancer, all of which are more prone in the elderly than in the young and under 60's.

As for Covid rates in the UK, they are far lower than other parts of Europe, and the daily death rate are relatively low compared to other parts of Europe.

The UK is currently doing far better than many parts of Europe and according to The Times, the UK's Covid winter won't be as bleak as Europe's, precisely due to the measures taken in the UK and the fact that the Delta version has already hit the UK and the UK is now in a very different place in terms of the pandemic to other parts of Europe.

Last edited by Brave New World; 11-22-2021 at 03:40 AM..

Old 11-22-2021, 03:43 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,208,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
The explanation is probably that nearly all those over 60 have been vaccinated
The main graphic on the link says "Death Rates 10-59 by vaccine status". People over 60 have nothing to do with it.

Edit: I think he is just inventing his own numbers. If you click on the data sheet. It is a spreadsheet that actually calculates the age-specific rate per 100,000. You can just scroll down to the last entry for unvaccinated in the 10-59 range. It shows "0.4".... Now scroll down to the bottom of the list for "second dose" and find 10-59... It shows "0.2".

These numbers were based on 28 deaths out of 7.167 million unvaccinated in the week of September 24st.... And 29 deaths out of 17.9 million with the second dose in the same week.

Last edited by Redshadowz; 11-22-2021 at 04:31 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies