Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2022, 12:05 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,901,623 times

Advertisements

Look at these pathetic imbeciles, two of them still wearing masks, and outside to boot:

https://twitter.com/NewYorkGOP/statu...07918041288705

Quote:
Sens. Rachel May and Robert Jackson, both Democrats, posed with the banner, which shows a plane, labeled climate change, heading for the Twin Towers. Both May and Jackson claimed they didn’t know what was on the sign before they held and posed with it.

“I attended the rally today to support a significant investment in climate change in the state budget,” May tweeted Tuesday according to Fox News. “I posed for numerous photos with activists, and did not see the content of the sign.”

Jackson also pleaded ignorance. “I did not note the details of the artwork and would never support anything that denigrates the memory of all who were impacted by 9/11,” he tweeted. “The artwork depicted is wrong and I fully reject it.”

The New York state GOP ripped the two Democratic senators, claiming “it wasn’t a gaffe” but “was a revealing display of how out of touch they are with everyday [New Yorkers].”

“The fact that Senate Democrats stood proudly grinning in front of 9/11 imagery to advance an extreme energy agenda tells you everything you need to know about their radical views. It wasn’t a gaffe, it was a revealing display of how out of touch they are with everyday [New Yorkers],” New York State Committee Chairman Nick Langworthy said. “They are not only ignoring the pain their policies are causing with record gas and home heating costs, but they are using the darkest day in American and NY’s history as a scare tactic. @SRachelMay and @SenatorRJackson have lost their minds; shame on them.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/2-new...or-twin-towers

Climate Change is not 9/11 folks.

There have been study after study after study disproving the worst case scenarios that Green Energy Lobby bought "scientists" utilize to beat us into submission with high gas prices, energy bills and expensive electric cars. Remember that 97% of all scientists myth?

Well a Dutch MP recently blew that one out of the water.

(And of course one of the most prominent pushers of the lie was the Prophet himself, Barack.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCKmcfUov1k

Is Climate Change real? Yes. Does it have certain drawbacks? Of course.

But the crisis we are being led by the nose to swallow is utterly manufactured.

It's all artificial crisis, all the time - and the American people have had enough; as shall be testified this November.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2022, 12:11 PM

7,369 posts, read 3,533,397 times
3rd grade poster: check
idiotic slogan: check
masking outdoors: check
trying to appeal to the dumbest people: check

must be democrats

Old 03-09-2022, 12:16 PM

25,758 posts, read 18,826,754 times
There are some acts that are so tacky, pathetic, disrespectful, and disgusting that normal people instinctually know not to do them. What these people are doing is one of those acts.

Old 03-09-2022, 12:18 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
3rd grade poster: check
idiotic slogan: check
masking outdoors: check
trying to appeal to the dumbest people: check

must be democrats
pleading ignorance after the fact: check

Quote:
Both May and Jackson claimed they didn’t know what was on the sign before they held and posed with it.
temporary blindness?

Old 03-09-2022, 12:25 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,901,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
pleading ignorance after the fact: check

temporary blindness?

Definitely permanent dumbness.

Old 03-09-2022, 01:08 PM

6,389 posts, read 2,712,718 times
I wonder if they held their breath also...

Old 03-09-2022, 01:26 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times
What a bunch of idiots. These are the same types that compared the INSURRECTION on JANUARY 6TH and suggested it was worse, than Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined.

Last night on the news I watched the weather forecast for today and there was a big storm front coming up out of Mexico which is now dropping a slushy mix of snow and rain on us. On the TV chart I saw my little nook of the world and thought, what the heck can I do to stop the weather cycles and climate change? Half the world could drive electric cars and recycle and they would still be telling us it is not enough. Half the population of the world could keel over and forever end their earth damaging lives and they would still tell us it is not enough.

The Climate Change concern is very manufactured. It is highly processed and neatly packaged to cause alarm, like a picture of a Polar Bear floating on a chunk of ice.

All we need to know about this climate change theater is that John Kerry is more concerned about the impact to the climate that the war in Ukraine will have over the death toll. I say he is more worried about what he is going to spread on his Ritz cracker as he jets about the world when the Russian caviar supply is affected by the sanctions. Well at least he still has access to Foie Gras for now.

Old 03-09-2022, 01:32 PM

11,024 posts, read 5,989,338 times
I wonder how many people realize that a nuclear conflict would solve the global warming issue altogether? Better not tell the climate change activist that one. Mind you, they already seem to all be on board for WWIII.

Mind you, that will give them all a good excuse to wear masks. If they were to survive.

Last edited by 303Guy; 03-09-2022 at 01:43 PM..

Old 03-09-2022, 01:58 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,669,320 times
The entire NY legislature and acting governor are all left leaning liberals elected by the wealthy NYC Democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies