Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2021, 07:59 AM

50,481 posts, read 47,219,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB71 View Post
Yep, but this is how the media spins it now: "If they hadn't been vaccinated, the symptoms and outcome would have been much worse. Please get vaccinated." Yada yada yada. Why on God's green Earth would I get vaccinated and then have a chance of getting the Chyna virus because now my immune system is suppressed (which I believe is happening with these shots, among other things)? Makes ZERO sense!

And the media knows this exactly how?? Who's to say if I don't get the vaccine (which I haven't), that I would even get Covid?? I take care of my body, my body takes care of me. Proud to be UNvaxxed and healthy as hell!
The second vax shot almost did me in but when I caught the actual covid virus a year before I barely had any symptoms. I'm still fighting the after effects of the vax too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2021, 08:13 AM

3,187 posts, read 1,514,775 times
This group was vaxxed, many boosted and all masked.

A man who tested positive for Omicron variant says 15 of his friends who joined him at a New York anime convention also have COVID-19

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...?ocid=msedgntp

Old 12-05-2021, 08:15 AM

8,181 posts, read 2,804,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
This group was vaxxed, many boosted and all masked.

A man who tested positive for Omicron variant says 15 of his friends who joined him at a New York anime convention also have COVID-19

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...?ocid=msedgntp
Maybe they should vax, boost, and mask even harder.

Einstein said something about insanity in relation to this kind of behavior.

Old 12-05-2021, 08:24 AM

26,832 posts, read 22,629,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roodd279 View Post
allows unvaccinated people to fly internationally ?

Of course. Don't travel much?

PLENTY of countries will let you in (on an airline) with no vaccine.

Including THIS one (USA) if you live here.

As long as you test negative within the last 24 hours before boarding the plane.

Old 12-05-2021, 08:55 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,193,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Ha!!! You are basing "your logic" on the propaganda from Big Pharma and the .gov!!!

VACCINES are to prevent INFECTION; these FAKE "vaccines" DON'T DO THAT!

Perhaps "they" should CHANGE the very definition of VACCINE/VACCINATED....oh, wait...

Right, that propaganda that says washing your hands helps prevent infections. Geez, I must be a moron. Again, get vaccinated, get the booster if already fully vaccinated, wash your hands regularly, wear a mask while indoors with crowds, and stay home if sick. It isn't that difficult. Good luck.

Since you think vaccines are fake, here is some reading on understanding how vaccines work.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/con...vacc-work.html

Old 12-05-2021, 10:31 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,398,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Right, that propaganda that says washing your hands helps prevent infections. Geez, I must be a moron. Again, get vaccinated, get the booster if already fully vaccinated, wash your hands regularly, wear a mask while indoors with crowds, and stay home if sick. It isn't that difficult. Good luck.

Since you think vaccines are fake, here is some reading on understanding how vaccines work.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/con...vacc-work.html
Ya THINK????

The "vaccines" DO NOT VACCINATE OR STOP THE SPREAD!!!!!

You link to the CDC to make YOUR point????

We are being LIED TO, and I refuse to "comply" to STUPIDITY!!!

Old 12-05-2021, 10:41 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,952,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staystill View Post
I don't understand how the vaccinated could be spreading covid, delta, and this new variant called Omicron?

It doesn't make sense to me that anyone vaccinated would have it to spread it. I could understand the unvaccinated spreading it and it mutates into a new variant of delta and omicron.
This goes against normal vaccination. Vaccinations help not stop the spread of a virus, but give people exposure to it to be able to fight it. A vaccinate person may get sick and spread the virus but they typically don't get as sick as a non-vaccinated person. This is the case with the flu and measles.

Old 12-05-2021, 10:44 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,952,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
America vacationed this year. Our beaches are full with domestic and foreign tourists. We said no masks or shut downs, some no vax. So what is it you are expecting? The pretty virus just go away ?
Those people say we need to learn to live with the virus. I think in some ways we do. We need to know to mask up when sick and during waves. We need to vaccinate every year or two. We need to be able to stay home when we are sick and not loose money.

Old 12-05-2021, 10:51 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,801,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
I got double vaxxed and then got covid and I will NOT be getting a booster shot.

People will be getting whatever shots the government and Pfizer tell you to get. Society wasn't standing up for the right to refuse vaccination, so they've forfeited the right to decide against boosters. The coerced vaccination train has left the station, and it ain't gonna stop any time $oon. That includes babies, dogs, cats, and whatever else Pfizer can stick a needle in.

Old 12-05-2021, 10:53 AM

18,865 posts, read 8,512,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Ha!!! You are basing "your logic" on the propaganda from Big Pharma and the .gov!!!

VACCINES are to prevent INFECTION; these FAKE "vaccines" DON'T DO THAT!

Perhaps "they" should CHANGE the very definition of VACCINE/VACCINATED....oh, wait...

Best case is that vaccines prevent infections. But that does not always hold true. The Flu shot and the Shingles vaccine are not 100%. And many vaccines are not 100% or even successfully take in those with high risk.

None of these Covid 19 vaccines are ideal, and they all weaken over time. And very importantly the virus mutates. So a moving target like the Delta is an abrupt game changer and makes it much harder. Mutations are not a problem with most vaccines.

But the generality of reduced incidence of serious infection, hospitalizations and deaths continues to hold true with these vaccines.

https://covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine-breakthrough
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies