Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2021, 07:06 PM

43,106 posts, read 18,269,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
That is what the science has shown so far, but Democrats have proven they are anti-science.
They aren't anti-science. It's just that they have their own science and we're supposed to believe them.
I mean they cite their own internal, not published studies all the time now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2021, 07:08 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Thanks to the vaccinated, we are shutting it down again.

Broadway is shutting down due to the vaccinated getting and spreading Covid like crazy.

Broadway, where cancellations were once vanishingly rare, has seen a raft of them as positive coronavirus tests among cast and crew members have upended productions

Universities shutting down due to their 97% vaccinated getting and spreading Covid.

Cornell shuts down its Ithaca campus after significant signs of omicron variant found

The NFL is shutting down vaccinated players from playing at record numbers due to catching and spreading Covid.

NFL sinking in Covid cases among the vaccinated

It's all out of control among the vaccinated. When will we hold the vaccinated accountable? When will shutting things down end?
In other words, the vaccinated are feeling so great after being infected with covid that they are going out to crowded places, rather than staying at home? 600,000 people die from cancer every year, but nothing is being shut down over it.

The Red States will continue to be against going back to shutting anything down. It harms mental wellbeing and the economy far too much.

Furthermore, Tucker Carlson said tonight that people are tired of covid after over two years of it and talking about it is boorish.

Old 12-16-2021, 07:09 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Nearly everyone dying or hospitalized due to covid are unvaccinated. This would be a non-issue if everyone just got the vaccine. Yes, places still need to shut down to protect the unvaccinated from getting covid and clogging our healthcare system. That wouldn't need to happen if they were vaccinated.
They are shutting down because the VACCINATED are getting Covid. What part of that don't you understand?

Old 12-16-2021, 07:12 PM

7,931 posts, read 9,154,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
The vaccinated are the ones getting sick and dying, not only from covid but from many other things due to putting that crap into their system!

That is why myself and my entire family, and most friends and coworkers I know will never get vaccinated!
Do you have a link that shows the only people getting covid and dying from it are the vaxxed to back up your argument?

Old 12-16-2021, 07:18 PM

18,494 posts, read 9,161,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
It will only increase the numbers of people moving out of places like NY and CA at an ever increasing rate.
People aren’t moving out of NY state. NYC maybe, but not upstate. Houses here have multiple bids within days of listing.

I suspect the same is true for CA, given the high prices there. If there really is a mass exodus from CA, then why does a run-down shack there cost a half million?

Old 12-16-2021, 07:20 PM

5,071 posts, read 2,179,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
Do you have a link that shows the only people getting covid and dying from it are the vaxxed to back up your argument?
What argument??? If you are here to troll and argue, then go some where else. I am an adult not a child

Old 12-16-2021, 07:20 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
The vaccinated are the ones getting sick and dying, not only from covid but from many other things due to putting that crap into their system!

That is why myself and my entire family, and most friends and coworkers I know will never get vaccinated!
Then please explain why on Wednesday did my local hospital report that 90% of its 10 covid patients aren't vaccinated for covid?

Furthermore, according to the Oklahoma Hospital Association, 91% of hospitalized COVID-19 patients are unvaccinated.

https://www.facebook.com/StillwaterMedicalCenter

https://kfor.com/news/local/oklahoma...ions-increase/

Old 12-16-2021, 07:21 PM

2,355 posts, read 1,152,668 times
For those who enjoy living in perpetual fear of a virus that will be with us from now on, you would do well to start following Dr. John Campbell's channel.
He's fair in his assessment, not vitriolic, not histrionic, just trying his best to make sense of the data.....while beating back (ultra-diplomatically) against the ridiculous crap spewed by the CDC and the FDA, amongst others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfO8verFP7E

Old 12-16-2021, 07:22 PM

4,960 posts, read 2,237,693 times
Those of us in Florida be like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVbSZT49Iqg

Old 12-16-2021, 07:24 PM

7,931 posts, read 9,154,161 times
Quote:
What argument??? If you are here to troll and argue, then go some where else. I am an adult not a child
If you are an adult you can surely post a link to data to back up your claim.

If you want to claim something is true that defies all accepted data, prove it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies