Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2021, 02:49 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,959,307 times

Advertisements

Is there no end to the incredible ignorance and bigotry of this man? The fact that anybody supports him or politicians are afraid of him is simply astounding.

Here's a few excerpts for your reading enjoyment...

“It used to be Israel had absolute power over Congress, and today I think it’s the exact opposite,” he said.

He then suggested that American Jews used to have “a great love of Israel” and that this has “dissipated over the years.”

“I must be honest. It’s a very dangerous thing that’s happening,” Trump said. “People in this country that are Jewish no longer love Israel.” He went on: “I’ll tell you, the evangelical Christians love Israel more than the Jews in this country.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ban...224031396.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2021, 03:29 AM

10,498 posts, read 7,026,221 times
Trump is not wrong. You do know that Christianity is deeply tied to Israel and that heaven is actually a physical city which is New Jerusalem.

The article you posted goes on typical leftist lies and rants on Trump is a white supremesist and anti-semite but Trump has done alot for Israel that actually minted a Trump Cyrus coin in Israel. Trump is easily the most pro-Jew President in our history. I actually believe that the left are anti-semites and white supremesists.

I can also go through the rabbit hole of Biblical versus of Trump and Cyrus in Bible that mathematically tie out but dont think if you dont have faith, a basic understanding of theology it would be a fruitless venture.

I just know that the Huff post is garbage along with all these trash journalists who will have their encounter in hell.

Last edited by DannyHobkins; 12-18-2021 at 03:45 AM..

Old 12-18-2021, 03:52 AM

5,863 posts, read 3,302,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Is there no end to the incredible ignorance and bigotry of this man? The fact that anybody supports him or politicians are afraid of him is simply astounding.

Here's a few excerpts for your reading enjoyment...

“It used to be Israel had absolute power over Congress, and today I think it’s the exact opposite,” he said.

He then suggested that American Jews used to have “a great love of Israel” and that this has “dissipated over the years.”

“I must be honest. It’s a very dangerous thing that’s happening,” Trump said. “People in this country that are Jewish no longer love Israel.” He went on: “I’ll tell you, the evangelical Christians love Israel more than the Jews in this country.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ban...224031396.html
He is 100% correct. The American Jew continues to vote for Democrats who do not look out for Israel. It is a fact and I am glad Trump called them out on it.

Old 12-18-2021, 04:32 AM

426 posts, read 178,897 times
Trump is right on this and it is what American Jews need to hear. It is a fact that Christians have more support for Israel than American Jews do and Trump had shown to be the most pro-Israel president.

Old 12-18-2021, 05:19 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,234,475 times
LOL @ the OP. He thought he stumbled on a piece (of Leftist propaganda) that was going make Trump look bad and instead it backfired.

It is well known that many American Jews would rather side with anti-Semites and anti-Israel like those Democrat U.S. Congresswomen Squad members Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib.

Old 12-18-2021, 05:25 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,225,038 times
Any one from NYC Metro have told people on this board that Trump is just as he tells you.
He is a raciest and religious bigot. One who commits fraud, having lost many cases and having his Foundation shut down. Even now he has got the GOP paying his legal bills.

Old 12-18-2021, 05:38 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,040,338 times
Could be true that some Evangelicals like Israel more than some American Jews...and it could be true that some Evangelicals are as anti-semitic as anybody.

Old 12-18-2021, 07:05 AM

13,626 posts, read 4,943,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soujouner View Post
Trump is right on this and it is what American Jews need to hear. It is a fact that Christians have more support for Israel than American Jews do and Trump had shown to be the most pro-Israel president.
He is correct, and I ask "so what?"

Used to be people would accuse Jews of being more loyal to Israel than to America. If they are proving that is not true, that's a good thing, no? It also exposes the lie that those who don't show knee-jerk support for Israel are anti-Semitic. In fact, it demonstrates the opposite - those evangelicals with their irrational love of Israel are the true anti-semites.

Old 12-18-2021, 07:18 AM

19,245 posts, read 17,110,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soujouner View Post
I'll look forward to seeing the American Religious Right head over there the next time a shooting conflict occurs. Trump is the last person to be preaching to American Jews and he has pandered to the Christian Right for political reasons only, you can't say he is an example of what they think they represent..

But Trump aside the Israeli government is a secular body and not above reproach in their actions especially in the last decade. A person can dislike the government and still respect the countries right to exist, that's 2 different things.

Old 12-18-2021, 07:33 AM

7,732 posts, read 12,631,685 times
Israel would be Palestine by now if it wasn't for evangelicals standing in the gap for generations. Jews are supposed to be God's people but they've been firmly entrenched in the leftist camp, voting for their own eradication through anti-semite politicians and legislative laws that hurt their own community and Israel. It makes no sense. Now they want to feign outrage because Trump told them the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies