Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2021, 11:40 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,758,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Trump says evangelicals love Israel more than jews.

Is there no end to the incredible ignorance and bigotry of this man?
FYI he's 100% correct
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2021, 11:56 AM

33,594 posts, read 18,225,315 times
Jews are not all religious. It is not a religion. Many Jews are secular and do not care one iota about Israel. If they did they would vote Republican and not democrat who does not care about Israel at all. Not one iota! Being Jewish is a culture, or a belief or nationality.

Old 12-18-2021, 01:24 PM

19,289 posts, read 17,171,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Jews are not all religious. It is not a religion. Many Jews are secular and do not care one iota about Israel. If they did they would vote Republican and not democrat who does not care about Israel at all. Not one iota! Being Jewish is a culture, or a belief or nationality.
And being Republican or Democrat is a political choice and has nothing to do with how one chooses to worship....

Old 12-18-2021, 01:25 PM

4 posts, read 1,234 times
So Google's mirrors . and I have the presidential phone ??! And everybody has kernel.. and my name was USD in a federal agency relief . so my name could look like I'm a hacker on the internet.. people are using my info over and over also taking money turning it into Bitcoin with blockchains. Also buying guns in my name. And a Springfield 1911 govt issued was tooken from

Old 12-18-2021, 01:29 PM

14,489 posts, read 11,313,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Is there no end to the incredible ignorance and bigotry of this man? The fact that anybody supports him or politicians are afraid of him is simply astounding.

Here's a few excerpts for your reading enjoyment...

“It used to be Israel had absolute power over Congress, and today I think it’s the exact opposite,” he said.

He then suggested that American Jews used to have “a great love of Israel” and that this has “dissipated over the years.”

“I must be honest. It’s a very dangerous thing that’s happening,” Trump said. “People in this country that are Jewish no longer love Israel.” He went on: “I’ll tell you, the evangelical Christians love Israel more than the Jews in this country.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ban...224031396.html
Trump could say he prefers banana cream pie over chocolate cream pie and you would be screaming about his ignorance and bigotry.

Old 12-18-2021, 01:35 PM

14,489 posts, read 11,313,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post
Bingo. I'm sure there's a number of U.S. posters in this thread (on both sides of the aisle) that don't like certain actions the U.S. Government has taken over the years (again, on both sides of the aisle), but that doesn't mean they're anti-American. Just anti-certain-American-policies.
Wish I could believe this but leftist criticism of this nation goes way beyond hating some things the US did in the past.

Leftists and many liberals hate what this country is and what it represents.

Old 12-18-2021, 01:36 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,607,430 times
Quote:

or it could be that the "culture" of jews promotes learning and they are educated enough to see thru the flim-flam conservative party platform....Judaism is NOT a religion? thats a fresh take IMO

Old 12-18-2021, 01:47 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,910,485 times
Quote:
I grew up around many Jews, and I agree that most are not super religious and are more secular, but many still seem to have a tie to and care for Israel. I’m in my early 40’s so it could be generational, and the younger generation is probably less connected. But most secular Jews I know, my age or older, still have a respect and care for Israel.

Old 12-18-2021, 01:47 PM

1,348 posts, read 712,040 times
babbling idiot

Old 12-18-2021, 01:50 PM

1,348 posts, read 712,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Trump could say he prefers banana cream pie over chocolate cream pie and you would be screaming about his ignorance and bigotry.
well he is doesnt matter which he likes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies