Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2021, 10:12 PM

108 posts, read 49,299 times

Advertisements

Dr Fauci said today on ABC This Week that mask mandates on airplanes will never ever end. There will always be a requirement to wear a mask when flying. This also means that mask mandates will never end anywhere else that currently mandates them. If conditions are such that masks will always be needed on planes, those same conditions will exist in the world outside of planes. Indeed, the state of Oregon has already said they will make their mask mandate permanent.

I was laughed at by many when I said the mandates would never end. I was laughed at when I said that there would be no end to the vaccines. I was laughed at when I said the virus was never going to go away. I was laughed at when I said the virus and virus measures were a never ending loop.

The temporary measures line was always a bunch of bullcrap. They knew full well what the virus was going to do. So they used this virus to gain power that they never intended to ever give back.

It is insane that so many are blind to this. It is crystal clear to anyone with a functioning brain that nothing can be done to stop the virus.

At what point do liberals finally say enough is enough? We have had two years to get ourselves physically and mentally ready to have our meeting with the virus. Many already have had it and had it multiple times. It is beyond time to move on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2021, 10:25 PM

5,861 posts, read 3,301,312 times
Yup. Liberals love it. Wear a garbage mask on your face. If you can smell a fart through underwear and jeans a virus is going to get through your silly mask! But hey it makes them feel better!!!

Old 12-19-2021, 11:39 PM

9,471 posts, read 10,812,644 times
There are many people leaving blue states for red ones. I have talked to these recent arrivals and all of them cite the desire to escape leftists politics in the blue states as the primary reason they upended their lives. The covid restrictions up there were the last straw for most of them......masks, vaccines and lockdowns all pushed these people to make a radical change in their lives to escape these controlling places like California, New York, Michigan and Illinois. They talk just like Soviet defectors of the Cold War era. Millions of people stuck in blue states now feel the same way oppressed Soviet citizens did 40years ago......so sad that parts of America are so tyrannical that they could feel this way about where they live.

Old 12-19-2021, 11:56 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,035,175 times
The mask mandate will end on January 20, 2025.

Old 12-20-2021, 02:32 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,170,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SplinterGel View Post
Do you have a link?
It took less than a half a second on a search engine to find more links to this than fit on the screen. Look it up yourself if you question someone’s claim. That is the more appropriate way to address your questions than doing the internet equivalent of “Oh, yeah, says who?” Good grief.

https://news.yahoo.com/masks-planes-...082844186.html

Old 12-20-2021, 03:12 AM

10,480 posts, read 4,048,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Yup. Liberals love it. Wear a garbage mask on your face. If you can smell a fart through underwear and jeans a virus is going to get through your silly mask! But hey it makes them feel better!!!
Same people protest to get the black faces removed from Aunt Jemima or Uncle Ben's products think they are ending racism when it's just more virtual signaling.

Old 12-20-2021, 03:16 AM

45,235 posts, read 26,464,208 times
Why not? Is Fauci and his cabal of mad scientists planning more viruses?

Old 12-20-2021, 03:21 AM

11,800 posts, read 5,804,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SplinterGel View Post
I just think it’s proper message board etiquette when presenting an argument.
Much like “pics or it didn’t happen”.
When trying to stating a claim.
I've linked many things and have had posts removed because things were copywrited. It takes 2 seconds to do a google search if I question someone's post. Instead of those always demanding proof - do a google search.

Old 12-20-2021, 05:13 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,579,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
There are many people leaving blue states for red ones. I have talked to these recent arrivals and all of them cite the desire to escape leftists politics in the blue states as the primary reason they upended their lives. The covid restrictions up there were the last straw for most of them......masks, vaccines and lockdowns all pushed these people to make a radical change in their lives to escape these controlling places like California, New York, Michigan and Illinois. They talk just like Soviet defectors of the Cold War era. Millions of people stuck in blue states now feel the same way oppressed Soviet citizens did 40years ago......so sad that parts of America are so tyrannical that they could feel this way about where they live.

Old 12-20-2021, 05:21 AM

45,235 posts, read 26,464,208 times
Things have only gotten worse with Fauci as lead dog the whole time, when is he going to be held accountable or even asked about his failures?

Last edited by Frank DeForrest; 12-20-2021 at 05:42 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies