Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2022, 06:35 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,458,170 times

Advertisements

His minions will gleefully accept him as the dicK-traitor he is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2022, 06:36 AM

59,080 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
You are either trying to be obtuse or you really don't understand the difference.

But Trump is crazy if he thinks people will trust him after all the people who did put themselves on the line last year were abandoned by him and harshly dealt with.
"But Trump is crazy if he thinks people will trust him...."

You REALLY NEED to broaden where you get your "news"!

Old 01-06-2022, 06:37 AM

13,460 posts, read 4,295,282 times
don't you need to be in power and take away people's guns and the right to protest to be a dictator? How is Trump a dictator? is he breaking in people's homes to arrest them, torture them, put them in jail and kill them?

or sicking the IRS on them because they didn't vote for him? or presiding in the biggest massive illegal spying on the nation in our history? ahhh nevermind, that was Obama. Thanks for the laugh op. You democrats take comedy too far.

Old 01-06-2022, 06:38 AM

5,071 posts, read 2,180,769 times
democrats = Dictatorship. Democrats = Slavery over freedom. Which is why among a million other reasons I stopped voting for these people LONG ago!!

Funny thing is to my shock LONG time dem voters even here in Chicago of all places are so disgusted by how things are going they swear to me they are voting republican for now on! I sure hope they all mean it. maybe they grew up finally as I did

Old 01-06-2022, 06:39 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Well, I guess if you totally ignore the mountain of mounting evidence implicating Trump and his associates over the past year in trying to overturn election results, I guess you can say this.
Do you have access personally to his personal files and records? We’re you a witness?

Old 01-06-2022, 06:39 AM

13,460 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Well, I guess if you totally ignore the mountain of mounting evidence implicating Trump and his associates over the past year in trying to overturn election results, I guess you can say this.

yes, it's call legal acts in court. Tell us what law did Trump violated by using the courts? Didn't Gore used the courts to overturn an election? Please take a break, you are looking foolish.

Old 01-06-2022, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
These leftists always spin anything that conservatives say or do while they ignore the same words and actions of their own party and their supporters.

You're right, political activism doesn't necessarily equate to advocating for using violence. Using the word "fight" doesn't necessarily mean a physical action. You can fight with words and protests but the poster knows that and so do his fellow leftists. They are such a dishonest lot.
"These leftists always spin anything that conservatives say"

Just like the conversation Trump had with the leader of the Ukraine, even though the person Trump talked with did NOT agree with what the dems "felt" he meant!

Old 01-06-2022, 06:40 AM

36,530 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
"MAGA nation should rise up" D. Trump Jan 2022

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1987798.html

As always, Trump walks the thin line between encouraging open, violent insurrection and plausible deniability.
Wow. One simple sentence. “This is an outrage, and MAGA nation should rise up and oppose this egregious federal government overreach,” Mr Trump said.
And you declare Trump is trying to establish a dictatorship.
Are you that fearful or just that hateful?

I tend to agree that people should fight back against vaccine mandates.

Old 01-06-2022, 06:42 AM

29,489 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Meh, Trump is old news and not relevant anymore. Although it does seem like the Democrats are doing as much as they can to keep him in the news.

In the mean time, our Democratic led government is strong arming hospital systems across the country by the threat of withholding funds or fines for having unvaccinated workers. Seems like our current regime is more authoritarian than Trump's ever was.

Old 01-06-2022, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Well, I guess if you totally ignore the mountain of mounting evidence implicating DEMS and their associates over the past year in trying to overturn election results, I guess you can say this.

We HAVE the videos!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies