Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2022, 06:48 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,486,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
This has been addressed SO many times here. Are you new, or just obtuse? My children and I are fully vaccinated with the exception of this “vaccine” and the flu “vaccine”. I’ll take an mRNA vaccine in five or so years. I’ll never take the flu vaccine based on a terrible reaction and the fact that I havent had the flu since 4th grade.
I've taken the Covid vaccine and the boosters because I'm immune compromised and elderly. I've never taken the Flu vaccine because I've never had the Flu. I like the fact that those decisions belong to me, not government.

This current desire to force people to vaccinate, all in the name of "safety", is chilling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2022, 06:54 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,999,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
I've taken the Covid vaccine and the boosters because I'm immune compromised and elderly. I've never taken the Flu vaccine because I've never had the Flu. I like the fact that those decisions belong to me, not government.

This current desire to force people to vaccinate, all in the name of "safety", is chilling.
It amazes me that the democrats and Kamala parade around talking about "democracy" , but they enact some of the most NON-FREEDOM bearing policies, forced vaccinations, and draconian mandates.

How and why anyone can vote for it is beyond my understanding. I really hope SCOTUS makes the right decision here and smacks Brandon another blow and put this forced mandate in the history books as another loss for him and his big pharma cronies.

Last edited by Jimmyp25; 01-08-2022 at 07:04 AM.. Reason: mis-spelling

Old 01-08-2022, 06:58 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,241,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
It amazes me that the democrats and Kamala parade around talking about "democracy" , but they enact some of the most NON-FREEDOM bearing policies, forced vaccinations, and draconian mandates.

How oe why anyone can vote for it is beyond my understanding. I really hope SCOTUS makes the right decision here and smacks Brandon another blow and put this forced mandate in the history books as another loss for him and his big pharma cronies.
People vote for Democrats because most of them don’t think for themselves anymore and just listens to the propaganda from the liberal mainstream media like mindless zombies.

Old 01-08-2022, 07:06 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,999,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
People vote for Democrats because most of them don’t think for themselves anymore and just listens to the propaganda from the liberal mainstream media like mindless zombies.
It just amazes me how much people actually trust the corporate lamestream media... They dont even hide it anymore.

People have to be just lazy or plain dumb to listen to the propaganda these news outlets put out.

Old 01-08-2022, 07:35 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,486,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post

How and why anyone can vote for it is beyond my understanding. I really hope SCOTUS makes the right decision here and smacks Brandon another blow and put this forced mandate in the history books as another loss for him and his big pharma cronies.
I recently asked a liberal acquaintance why she lives in America, since she hates so much about our freedoms here. She responded with the all-too familiar "deer in the headlights" look. She didn't answer me. She couldn't answer me. These people suck up everything America has to offer, while stabbing her through the heart every time they open their mouths.

That's not just hypocritical.
That's psychotic.

Their desire is to control the rest of us. Any decision they don't like, they force, they rip and tear apart. Look how they reacted when Trump was president. Four years of looting, burning and screaming in our streets.... until they finally got their way when Biden moved in. Like ravenous wolves they attacked Kavanagh, trying to utterly destroy him, simply because he is a right-winger.

There's a solid reason why these people want our guns. They lie when they insist they don't.

I'm not a fan of Donald Trump or of the republican party, but I do know psychotic when I see it. It seldom comes from the republicans!

Old 01-08-2022, 08:15 AM

8,609 posts, read 2,315,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
A question brought up on the webs: will Sotomayor be banned or suspended from Twitter for spreading disinformation?
I don't think she has a Twitter account, so no. But any LWNJ's that post what she said as truth should have the tweet removed.

Old 01-08-2022, 08:17 AM

5,076 posts, read 2,286,423 times
Upon opening the 'internet' today, the first headline that caught my eye was blasting 'Anti-vaxxer Podcaster Dies from Covid-19...' followed by 'Justice Neil Gorsuch Slammed After He Suggests Flu Kills 'Hundreds of Thousands' Each Year'.

Really??!! I had to search for Sotomayor articles. They're out there, plenty of them, but not front page. Time to change my landing page - which was automatically put in place after an OS update. Is it any wonder there are so many uninformed people out there when this is what they're blasted with from all angles, all day long?

Old 01-08-2022, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Right winger never put up a stink this big over

Kids going to school need to get vaccinated

People going to college need get vaccinated

Before going to Central South America and Africa you need to get a shot

Kids by the time they are 5 need to get 2 shots

The only reason right wingers are screaming over this one is Biden is pushing for it. Those others I listed Biden never had anything to do with them

Right wingers are not screaming all shot mandates need to go away it just this year if Trump were still president most right wingers would love it and be screaming this is the best thing a president has ever done

Just
the Federal government doesn't mandate ANY of those vaccines.

It's that simple, and folks that don't get it, or choose to ignore it show they have an "only reason" as well.

Old 01-08-2022, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
Upon opening the 'internet' today, the first headline that caught my eye was blasting 'Anti-vaxxer Podcaster Dies from Covid-19...' followed by 'Justice Neil Gorsuch Slammed After He Suggests Flu Kills 'Hundreds of Thousands' Each Year'.

Really??!! I had to search for Sotomayor articles. They're out there, plenty of them, but not front page. Time to change my landing page - which was automatically put in place after an OS update. Is it any wonder there are so many uninformed people out there when this is what they're blasted with from all angles, all day long?
that the "Anti-vaxxer podcaster" was at the top of the news is very curious, since this happened Monday and had already been broadcast by those who care about individual Covid deaths.

Gorsuch's misstatement should be pointed out, although one could claim I'm sure that the flu does kill hundreds of thousands GLOBALLY, and he didn't specify in what I've read.

IOW, they both - and any others - should be making statements acknowledging their error or clarifying their statement.

Old 01-08-2022, 08:37 AM

25,884 posts, read 18,904,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Yes it is. Kind of brings to mind many points in world history that are now looked back upon in horror.

And it is even worse in light of the fact that, week by week, it is becoming clear this "vaccine" doesn't even do what is claimed. God knows what it is actually doing. But I guess we'll find out someday. What was it? Ninety-five years or something? (plenty of time for the mass murderers responsible for this to have all died off)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies