Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2022, 11:01 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,640,631 times

Advertisements

Hmmmm. Well I suppose retailers can just do stack displays of items for theft. Perhaps place these displays outside the store. Of course government would have get involved and require the retailers place a "diverse" selection of items in the "for theft" displays. They can't just put out say necessaries such as food personal hygiene products like soap, diapers and other children's requirements etc. They have to put luxury items out as well.

Things like foot massagers cosmetic items et al. Of course there should be a $950.00 limit per score. Jesus. These neo Dem "progressive" types are just unbelievable. They all seem to be very concerned about how the US is viewed by the rest of the world ("world opinion") which they believe having a president like Donald Trump put us in a hugely negative light . Putting Biden and the puppet masters in "put the adults in charge" again and "returned us to normalcy". Seriously!?

I must say there is a VERY sharp contrast twixt what they see as "adults" in charge and "normalcy" and what the previous administrations policies were. Oh I'm certain that world opinion of the US has shifted of late as evidenced by the number of illegal aliens seeking to jump our border to the South but whether or not this policy shift paints us in a better light on the world stage is up for debate.

Our enemies are quite appreciative of these new attitudes I have no doubt. I mean, what other country is throwing open their borders allowing enemy operatives in and offering health care, housing, money, and saying anything they find themselves short on just steal it? Home Depot is just going to have to deal with ammonium nitrate being out of stock but while they do have it they need to put 5 gallon Jerry cans of diesel out for theft with it. Don't want to make things to hard on folks after all. Can't make ANFO without diesel.

Yes indeed this "return to normalcy" and "having adults in charge" is just great! I'm getting that warm fuzzy just wet the bed feeling all over. I wonder if it's OK to just walk behind the counter at the pharmacy and help myself? Grab some benzos and narcotics? Maybe, as long as I keep to the $950.00 limit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2022, 11:14 AM

4,195 posts, read 1,602,668 times
most probably the point is that ir cost more money to arrest and prosecute these petty crimes than they are worth, my self i just dont buy anything thats locked up, o go to different store
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies