Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2022, 08:58 PM

57,409 posts, read 26,370,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
You can have natural resilience and still get Covid but it will tend to be a mild case.

There were studies showing that natural immunity provides greater depth and breadth of protection than the vaccines do but the government (political) scientists didn't want to hear it.

Instead they kept pushing the jab on people as the only way...blah, blah, blah.
According to who?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2022, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Here's conclusion to vaccination campaign:

Conclusion

1) In 2021, covid vaccines likely saved several hundred thousand lives, but they may also have caused or triggered about 100,000 deaths and many more injuries globally.
2) Covid vaccine protection, initially very high, decreases substantially within about half a year and it collapsed against the immune-evasive, but apparently milder omicron variant.
3) The risk of covid vaccine injuries increases with additional booster doses, and several countries have already suspended various covid vaccines partially or completely.
4) For healthy and lean adults below 40 years of age, as well as for healthy children and adolescents, the risk/benefit ratio of covid vaccination does not appear to be favorable.
5) “Vaccination passports” and covid vaccination mandates have no medical or epidemio*logical justification. Coercing people into getting vaccinated must be seen as a crime against humanity.
6) Ultimately, the covid pandemic will be ended not by vaccination, which cannot prevent transmission, but by widespread natural immunity, already achieved in several parts of the world.

And, in detail, for those, who are intelligent enough to read through maybe 15 minutes of text, with references to proper scientific studies:

https://swprs.org/covid-vaccines-a-reality-check/
No indication of source of data or studies from an unknown organization in Switzerland.

Old 01-21-2022, 09:18 PM

2,047 posts, read 866,192 times
No offense but this question is lame in my opinion. NOTHING beats natural immunity. Period, end of story.

Old 01-21-2022, 09:38 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,967,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
well, i can attest to the opposite.

In fact, my family was part of an Omicron Super spreader event on Christmas day. Almost everyone got the Cron.

Those of us who are twice vaccinated, including my elderly parents, one of whom has multiple co-morbidities, had very mild cases. Those who were not vaccinated (including one young person age 12-15 range) had more serious cases.
Not one vaccinated person had fever.
All of the unvaccinated did.

All of the Vaccinated people were over it in 3 days.
All of the unvaccinated were sick for 5+days.

That isnt the only example I am aware of.

I am absolutely FOR individual decisions. I do not think being unvaccinated is wrong or bad. I do not think choosing vaccination (as I did) is morally superior.

At this point, I honestly think vaccinations are nearly useless. BEFORE TheCron Vaccination was the safest thing to do.
Just curious, did any of the infected (vaxxed or not) have a previous case of Covid?

Old 01-21-2022, 09:48 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,967,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedster24 View Post
I remember the CDC coming out with some B.S. analysis from a small sample in Kentucky, after a huuuuugggge Israel study that indicated the superiority of natural immunity when compared to the vaccine.
Martin Kulldorff, a Harvard epidemiologist called out the CDC on their crap research.
The CDC never addressed all the studies regarding natural immunity.
And all of a sudden, there it is, an admission from these swine.
I'm willing to bet someone threatened the CDC with revealing their cover-up of the facts.
You are right! I also remember that Kentucky "study" and they used that in every presser when questioned about natural immunity. So low. So embarrassing and the biggest travesty is that people lost their careers and their businesses because they did not admit this. That is our government. Sick.

Old 01-22-2022, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
No offense but this question is lame in my opinion. NOTHING beats natural immunity. Period, end of story.
Even if that were true it’s meaningless, contracting Covid is not a solution.

Old 01-22-2022, 03:06 PM

20,820 posts, read 8,652,273 times
Thank God I don't have to worry about Covid any more since I've had it and have natural immunity.
I worry more about the insane dictators ruining our country.

Old 01-22-2022, 03:18 PM

8,885 posts, read 4,615,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Sure, and tell that to the >850000 who did not survive Covid in order to obtain that magical natural immunity...

Old 01-22-2022, 03:23 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,381,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I thought I read that there IS a test to see if someone has "COVID antibodies" (not sure of the correct term).
SARS-CoV-2 has four structural proteins: the E and M proteins, which form the viral envelope; the N protein, which binds to the virus's RNA genome; and the S protein, which binds to human receptors.

The mRNA vaccines mimic the S protein. If you developed an antibody test for the E or M protein, you could, in theory, know if someone who was vaccinated, also had an asymptomatic infection of the virus and didn't know about it.

Old 01-22-2022, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Thank God I don't have to worry about Covid any more since I've had it and have natural immunity.
I worry more about the insane dictators ruining our country.
Yes for the rest of your days you will be immune, free from the dictators.

Do you work at a business with a mandate that accepts natural immunity instead of the vaccine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies