Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2022, 03:51 AM

4,872 posts, read 2,678,239 times

Advertisements

who's Joe Rogan anyway?..a purveyor of falsehoods, untruths and misinformation?..sounds like a good cult leader to me..kinda like the blind leading the blind..you believers can blindly follow his dumbass all day long..see ya on the ventilator..

Last edited by double6's; 01-27-2022 at 04:45 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2022, 04:01 AM

4,910 posts, read 2,060,853 times
Honestly, I don’t believe in censorship, either on the Left or Right. This latest craziness of shutting people down and out is simply unAmerican. Enough is enough, let the people talk and for us to make up our own minds.

I refuse to believe that Americans are either too lazy or too stupid to hear both sides of the story and come up with their own theories to believe in.

Old 01-27-2022, 04:22 AM

2,418 posts, read 2,038,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Streisand effect 101. Prior to this attempt to silence these people.
  1. I knew nothing about Dr Robert Malone or Dr Peter McCullough.
  2. Then a bunch of crazy lefties threw a tantrum.
  3. So I watched both interviews start to finish.
  4. I feel that I now have a broader understanding of all things Covid-19 because I've had more opportunity to hear expert opinions from both sides.
  5. I don't know if I believe that McCullough and Malone spoke the unvarnished truth, but the fact that the opposition is so hell-bent on shutting them up lends tremendous credibility to their words.
  6. I'm a lot more inclined to believe Malone and McCullough than I am Anthony Fauci.
Shutting people up who disagree with you just makes everyone wonder what you're trying to hide from the rest of us.
Thank you for stating perfectly what so many of us feel.

Old 01-27-2022, 04:22 AM

4,872 posts, read 2,678,239 times
spotify paid Joe Rogan 100 mill a couple of years ago..they want to make sure they get their money back, plus a lot more..it's a business deal for them..nothing more or nothing less..they've (spotify) already made their money on Neil Young music..

Old 01-27-2022, 04:40 AM

2,418 posts, read 2,038,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
who's Joe Rogan anyway?..a purveyor of falsehoods, truth and misinformation?..sounds like a good cult leader to me..kinda like the blind leading the blind..you believers can blindly follow his dumbass all day long..see ya on the ventilator..
Tsk tsk.....gaslighting 101. Me thinks you've got your cult leaders confused.

See bergun's post just after yours.

Free thinkers vs those in the 3 gaslighting groups......people are finally starting to say ENOUGH.

Old 01-27-2022, 05:26 AM

22,665 posts, read 24,614,838 times
That was quick, not really a hard choice........a washed-up, angry liberal or
a free-talking, wildly popular person who dares to have an opinion.

Old 01-27-2022, 05:34 AM

20,060 posts, read 20,872,330 times
Canceling cancel culture.

Old 01-27-2022, 05:39 AM

30,175 posts, read 11,815,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
If 1 or 3 more artist pull there music to for the same reason Rogan is gone
Not necessarily. 3 people like Neil Young who is way past his prime and expendable?

It's a bad look for musicians to banning content. They were at the other end of that not long ago. Young should know better.

Old 01-27-2022, 05:51 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,931,811 times
Quote:
who's Joe Rogan anyway?..a purveyor of falsehoods, untruths and misinformation?..sounds like a good cult leader to me..kinda like the blind leading the blind..you believers can blindly follow his dumbass all day long..see ya on the ventilator..
The amusing thing is watching all the true believers in here screaming "censorship" when this is simply good old American capitalism and the free market in action. Neil Young is smart enough to understand that his brand is tainted by being associated with a company like Spotify that is enabling a whack like Joe Rogan. He's perfectly free to pull his music from Spotify or any other streaming service for whatever reason he might have. Same as any other artist.

Beyond the fact that Young decided to pull his music from their streaming service, Spotify has plenty of other problems. I dumped them a couple of years ago as their interface is poorly designed and hard to use.

Old 01-27-2022, 05:51 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,281,036 times
Quote:
You do know JRE was a 'thing' well before the Dr. Malone interview, right? If you're not aware of that, then maybe you should go listen to a few of his podcasts. One of the most interesting to me was an interview with a guy who hunts wild boar in Texas for population control. Joe Rogan invites people to come on his show and tell their stories. "cult leader", lol. You've been duped.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies