Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2022, 09:19 PM

17,676 posts, read 6,940,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darfus View Post
Malone... Ok here we go.

Malone gave up on MRNA a long time ago. this is mainly him acting on jealousy. He's pushing his agenda because he's trying to promote his own treatments. he had a contribution, but his colleagues went further.
Katalin Karikó continued the work Malone gave up on.

Malone has patents, but only in tech he helped develop, not in technologies that are being used. Also, his patents are expired because he abandoned them.

Everyone knows vaccines arent 100%. It reduced the ability to transmit, but nothing in real life is ever 100%.

He refers to a video by the Canadian Covid care Alliance group.
The video tries to point out that after the trials, the control group was given the vaccine. And supposedly this destroys he control group. But the control group is unvaccinated people. Monitoring and follow up trials include monitoring the unvaccinated. The control group is offered the real vaccine after the trials. This is common practice.

The video claims animal trials were skipped. That is wrong.

He says risks cannot be discussed. They have been discussed extensively. That's why J&J was halted and examined.

The ACIP discusses the risks and they are publicly available.

The vaccines have been given worldwide and monitored(9.2 billion doses).

His conspiracy means all scientists are in on it which is as ridiculous as thinking all the scientists who worked on faking the moon landing were in on it.

His claim that early treatment has been blocked. He provides no documentation.

He references a paper that describes monkey cells being infected by sars 1. It states that Chloroquine as added that killed the virus. It's an in vitro experiment though. It wasn't done inside the animal.

Doses for Ivermectin that are being touted as effective are beyond what is used for parasites. In vitro studies failed to show any inhibition of viral reproduction in human primary epithelial cells.

Even if China was using it, doesnt meant it was effective. China data shows it's not effective. They were throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks.

Japan does not use Ivermectin and they state that on their public site.

There is no evidence of adverse effects from the jab if you've been previously infected. He provides no documentation.

Natural immunity comes with huge risks. For yourself and others.

Also VAERS is raw data. It's self reporting data.
That's all you got? Do you want us to go through Anthony Fauci's list of lies? The CDC's? There isn't enough bandwidth.

He also references Dr Peter Duesberg, who is an AIDS denier.[/quote]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2022, 09:30 PM

20,478 posts, read 12,398,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darfus View Post
Malone... Ok here we go.

Malone gave up on MRNA a long time ago. this is mainly him acting on jealousy.
See that last word of yours that I quoted?

That's where I quit reading you.
That is where you lost all credibility.

I honestly dont know if he is jealous or not. I dont care. What I do know from having lived more than 15 years is, that when someone is making that comment "they are just jealous", it is a far bigger statement about the person saying it than the person they are talking about.

Its 10th grade girl fight stuff. It provides no context and insures me the speaker has nothing. Isnt informed at all.

you need to stop. you didnt say anything worth hearing. And I am someone who has advocated for the mRNA vaccine. Ive been vaccinated. I think before Omicron, it was a vitally important thing to do to save lives. What you said however, is 100% part of the problem. just stop.

Old 01-26-2022, 09:36 PM

20,478 posts, read 12,398,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Neil Young vs. Joe Rogan?

Hmm, well I've got to go with Neil. He's produced solid music for many years. What has Rogan produced? Some B movies.
Actually Joe Rogan has a vastly larger impact on the current culture than just about anyone. He has 11 million viewers per episode. some as high as 20 million.

so when it comes to Neil Young vs Joe Rogan, unless you are dang near 70 you dont even know who young is.

on the other hand, if you arent dang near 70 you do know who Rogan is.

Old 01-26-2022, 09:38 PM

9,994 posts, read 5,698,174 times
Quote:

Hmm, well I've got to go with Neil. He's produced solid music for many years. What has Rogan produced? Some B movies.
And by Spotify's reckoning, about $100 million in economic value. Money talks, and by the looks of it Rogan produces a lot more of it than Neil does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Neil Young stood up for his principles, nothing wrong with that.
Did he though? Because the principles that gave him his notoriety involved giving the establishment the finger and defending protest & dissent. This stunt turns those principles completely on their head -- he took up with the establishment to try to silence dissent.

A man of true principle who couldn't stomach being on the same platform with someone he cannot tolerate would have simply bowed out without trying to wield his own institutional influence to silence that person with an ultimatum in the process. For someone who verily demanded to live as a free man in a free society, Neil's new "principles" suck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You certainly don't need Spotify to listen to his music. Their loss, not his.
The loss is entirely his-- and not just financially but the damage done to his reputation and his dignity. From outspoken iconoclast to establishment shill isn't a good look for a man of his purported stature. Spotify lost nothing by shedding itself of such a righteous hypocrite.

Last edited by Bitey; 01-26-2022 at 10:48 PM..

Old 01-26-2022, 09:38 PM

17,676 posts, read 6,940,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Actually Joe Rogan has a vastly larger impact on the current culture than just about anyone. He has 11 million viewers per episode. some as high as 20 million.

so when it comes to Neil Young vs Joe Rogan, unless you are dang near 70 you dont even know who young is.

The libs are laughably out of touch. Even as this exchange was occurring with you and her, some other lib was claiming that Kid Rock is a "blip".

That's what happens when you live in the left wing bubble.

Old 01-26-2022, 10:13 PM

10,495 posts, read 4,057,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post

All I know about Neil Young is that Lynyrd Skynyrd says that no southern man needs him around in Sweet Home Alabama. With that, I always took it that Young must be one of the preppy types looking down on the southern and rural folk.

Old 01-26-2022, 10:22 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,250,908 times
Quote:

Will in this case Rogan 'produced' the truth.

Neil has always been a kook.

Old 01-26-2022, 10:26 PM
sub

4,963 posts, read 3,769,593 times
I would tell Neil to keep on rockin’ in the free world but
he shot himself in the foot on that one..

Old 01-26-2022, 10:26 PM

52,307 posts, read 52,756,330 times
Rogan has made repeated comments saying he's not a Dr, but has talked about what worked for him and is simply providing another perspective to the vaccine only push.

Damn scary times we're in now where simply expressing differing views with full disclosure ahead of times is now called misinformation, damn scary times.

Old 01-26-2022, 10:29 PM
sub

4,963 posts, read 3,769,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Rogan has made repeated comments saying he's not a Dr, but has talked about what worked for him and is simply providing another perspective to the vaccine only push.

Damn scary times we're in now where simply expressing differing views with full disclosure ahead of times is now called misinformation, damn scary times.
It’s unbelievable.
People have always been opinionated but this is madness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies