Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2022, 05:55 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,058,623 times

Advertisements

I don’t see Trump doing the usual “shark attack” on Pence. Tramp has already stated that they talked and basically agreed to disagree.

I’m a supporter of Trump, but still respect Pence, but I don’t see him as a Presidential candidate in 2024. We need another bull in the glass shop to balance things back out, both in the country and globally. As of today, I’m about 80% sure that I’ll be voting for Trump, but I still hold a 20% reservation on that, in case he becomes too mean spirited, now and up to November 2024. I’m hoping for basically the same Trump, but more refined, due to some real experience with hard lessons that he had to learn.

I hope he gives some hints to who may be part of his Administration.

I fully expect the US media and big tech to go into full attack mode and cities to burn again, but I refuse to coward to the threats of lawlessness because of who “I” vote for. Honestly, if the media and big tech attempt to screw him over, while giving the DNC’s choice a free pass, that will lock me into a vote for Trumps since I hate dirty tricks and lies.

Old 02-05-2022, 08:06 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Fact is there was illegal voting because the rules were changed illegally and Trump wanted to show how the legislature was suppose to have input in the laws being changed and it was illegal to change laws at the last minute . In some areas their was 300 % more votes cast than there was registered voters. In some areas Zuckerberg bought votes and ballot stuffing was overplayed. They had 50 votes cast from one address. Addresses from office buildings were used. When the dems cheat for money they can cast many illegal ballots thinking how rich they will get. One woman promised 5000 votes for $50,000 .

Old 02-05-2022, 08:09 AM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
If Pence doesn’t like Trump, he shouldn’t have accepted the 6 figure salary and VP selection.

He knew what he signed up for.

Old 02-05-2022, 08:53 AM

2,029 posts, read 2,362,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
Am I really the only person who likes Pence? I'd vote for him 2024.
I don't know. All I know is that Pence was Trump's lapdog until January 6, when Trump's "patriots" tried to kill him and hung a noose outside the Capitol symbolically aimed at him. Now, and only now, after Trump again spread his signature venom over Pence, did Pence finally get a backbone and call out the truth. Pence is really no better than the rest of them doing the right thing so late in the game.

Old 02-05-2022, 09:03 AM

30,167 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justabystander View Post
I don't know. All I know is that Pence was Trump's lapdog until January 6, when Trump's "patriots" tried to kill him and hung a noose outside the Capitol symbolically aimed at him. Now, and only now, after Trump again spread his signature venom over Pence, did Pence finally get a backbone and call out the truth. Pence is really no better than the rest of them doing the right thing so late in the game.

I think Pence was holding on to the hope of running for POTUS in 2024. So avoiding saying much about Jan 6th was his strategy. Hoping it would die down and the whole thing forgotten. Pence is a politician. That is what politicians do. Perhaps he realizes now he has zero chance winning any election anywhere so he decided to tell the truth. Legacy is the other thing politicians care about.

So no, he is no better than "them" he is just one of them.

Old 02-05-2022, 07:05 PM

1,347 posts, read 474,417 times
Pence had the capacity to not certify the election until issues were thoroughly analysed pertaining to state electoral process legality (something which I understand Congress is right now trying to have federalised), chain of custody ascertainment, origin and authenticity of mail in ballots, and assessment of why myriads of unaccounted ballot dumps almost exclusively for one candidate emerged. In one county of Georgia alone you have an elections official admitting that CoC documents are missing from enough absentee ballot forms to exceed the margin of purported victory by 6,000 votes. It's probably much more than that and you have some estimations of up to 100,000 ballots missing CoC in that state alone but you get the point.

Old 02-05-2022, 07:58 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
Wrong on all points^

Old 02-05-2022, 08:15 PM

26,583 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryvete View Post
Pence had the capacity to not certify the election until issues were thoroughly analysed ....
this belief is contradicted by the "safe harbor" deadline:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ss-republicans

Old 02-05-2022, 08:21 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Pence had the capacity to not certify the election until issues were thoroughly analysed pertaining to state electoral process legality (something which I understand Congress is right now trying to have federalised), chain of custody ascertainment, origin and authenticity of mail in ballots, and assessment of why myriads of unaccounted ballot dumps almost exclusively for one candidate emerged. In one county of Georgia alone you have an elections official admitting that CoC documents are missing from enough absentee ballot forms to exceed the margin of purported victory by 6,000 votes. It's probably much more than that and you have some estimations of up to 100,000 ballots missing CoC in that state alone but you get the point.
That's just not true. Where do you guys get this info from. Vice presidents preside over the certification of results but they cannot intervene. It's purely ceremonial for them.

Old 02-06-2022, 02:42 AM

37,221 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Nope. That’s just BS from Donald Trump’s nether regions. Pence’s role after the states certify the election is entirely ceremonial. At that point all objections are considered resolved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies