Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2022, 04:59 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,806,113 times

Advertisements

Warning: CCP wumao troll is back.

Old 03-10-2022, 05:07 PM

10,990 posts, read 20,592,781 times
If Putin concludes that his military is incompetent he will kill many Officers. Should he do that his Generals will be either fear for their own lives or be so angry that they will turn against Putin. Putin may also turn on some of his intel officers for poor performance.

I think Putin's days are numbered if both the military and intel turn against him.

Old 03-10-2022, 05:15 PM

6,716 posts, read 3,007,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Just like they staged that children's hospital bombing in order to frame Russia. In reality the hospital was hit by Ukrainians on purpose.
What?!

Old 03-10-2022, 05:19 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,200,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
Still holding on to the Nazis narrative, eh. Comrade Putin has replaced it with "fighting the nationalists". They didn't send you the memo?

A rapist rapes a woman but it is the victim's fault or someone else' fault, not the rapist's fault. There is no logic in your reasoning. You condemn the mass murder, but not the person who is causing it.

Who cares if the mass murderer Putin has invaded Ukraine and killed thousands of civilians, but I condemn the killings.
Amazing logic, now condemning the clear presence of Nazi groups in Ukraine makes me a comrade. So predictable but I do not care. I stand by what I say, if the AZOV Nazi battalion is wiped out, I do not care.

https://therealnews.com/opinion-ther...zis-dont-exist

“In 2019, the Soufan Center, which tracks terrorist and extremist groups around the world, warned, “The Azov Battalion is emerging as a critical node in the transnational right-wing violent extremist network… (Its) aggressive approach to networking serves one of the Azov Battalion’s overarching objectives, to transform areas under its control in Ukraine into the primary hub for transnational white supremacy.

After President Zelensky’s election in 2019, the extreme right threatened him with removal from office, or even death, if he negotiated with separatist leaders from Donbas and followed through on the Minsk Protocol. Zelensky had run for election as a “peace candidate,” but under threat from the right, he refused to even talk to Donbas leaders, whom he dismissed as terrorists.

Right now, Ukrainians are united in their resistance to Russia’s invasion, but we should not be surprised when the US alliance with neo-Nazi proxy forces in Ukraine, including the infusion of billions of dollars in sophisticated weapons, results in similarly violent and destructive blowback.”

Last edited by ColoradoOnMyMind; 03-10-2022 at 05:33 PM..

Old 03-10-2022, 05:20 PM

30,519 posts, read 19,271,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
After destroying a maternity hospital, Russian planes destroyed two more hospitals in another city. The images of a pregnant mother who went to the hospital to give birth but couldn't because of the Russian bombing and had to be carried out is a red line for me. I hope Ukrainian people will kill all Russian invaders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ln2MeZxBuk
Unfortunately, Pootin understands that this is how you win wars, by being ruthless. The only thing that will get through him is to bloody his nose and embarrass him. There will be a dirty stain on Putin and the Russians for a long time as a result of this.

Old 03-10-2022, 05:22 PM

1,158 posts, read 408,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell Plotts View Post
If Putin concludes that his military is incompetent he will kill many Officers. Should he do that his Generals will be either fear for their own lives or be so angry that they will turn against Putin. Putin may also turn on some of his intel officers for poor performance.

I think Putin's days are numbered if both the military and intel turn against him.

You clearly do not understand how dictators stay in power. No one will turn on him for the fact that they will be killed with no mercy.

Old 03-10-2022, 05:34 PM

2,612 posts, read 934,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Maybe a controversial take but who cares, if Vlad wants to kill Nazis (Azov battalion) like he’s Brad Pitt in Inglorous Bastards, I don’t care. Obviously the attack on civilians is unforgivable and I condemn the war, while at the same time condemn our involvement in the country leading up to Crimea and this invasion.
Yeah, I am sure sweet angel Vlad is only targeting Nazis in his full scale invasion of Ukraine.

Old 03-10-2022, 05:36 PM

20,838 posts, read 17,137,018 times
If you had a man running around town killing women and children bombing hospitals and setting homes ablaze the police would shoot him dead. Makes sense to me.

Old 03-10-2022, 05:38 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,200,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyaleWithCheese View Post
Yeah, I am sure sweet angel Vlad is only targeting Nazis in his full scale invasion of Ukraine.
*checks what I said* Nope didn’t say that!

Old 03-10-2022, 06:15 PM

8,163 posts, read 3,706,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
Seems like I've been hearing how the Russians have surrounded Kiev for over a week now.
Well,we were in Afghanistan 20 years, so what's a week..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies