Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2022, 09:37 AM

6,025 posts, read 2,846,987 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Tell us what he should have said.
I guess he can't use his favorite line, "I'd love to take him around the back of the gym"....

C'mon, man! Why are you defending this particular interaction with President Biden? I don't know what he should have said, that's why I'm not the President. But, I NEVER would have stared blankly at the person asking the question and pick my teeth. That's got dementia written all over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2022, 09:38 AM

1,951 posts, read 700,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Putin just threatened to use his nuclear weapons against the United States and our allies.

Thank you very much Biden and today's insane Democrats. This is what you have brought to the world.

Elections have consequences. I remember all those campaign ads against Biden and I thought the death, destruction and despair depicted was a bit over the top. Now I realize it was just predicting the future that is now coming true.

We are going to have to teach children in school all about nuclear war again and how hiding under a desk will somehow protect you.
Don't worry, the US will not do a thing. Putin said that last night while Biden was sleeping, just to prevent some funny business from NATO or EU.

Old 02-24-2022, 09:39 AM

2,558 posts, read 2,218,929 times
I would think that the Baltic states (Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia) are filling their Huggies right about now.

11,345 posts, read 16,705,526 times
The fool on the hill

Vladimir Putin doesn’t want me to be President. He doesn’t want me to be our nominee. If you’re wondering why — it’s because I’m the only person in this field who’s ever gone toe-to-toe with him.

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) February 21, 2020

https://conservativebrief.com/humili...GsESCra7DPIOuk

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Awkward: Asked if He Underestimated Putin, Biden Stares Vacantly and Picks His Teeth

Was he listening to instructions on his earpiece?

Old 02-24-2022, 09:49 AM

8,630 posts, read 9,137,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Awkward: Asked if He Underestimated Putin, Biden Stares Vacantly and Picks His Teeth

Was he listening to instructions on his earpiece?
Most likely not complicated like having to listen to something. More like this instead.

https://tenor.com/view/homer-simpson...y-gif-15399757

Old 02-24-2022, 09:51 AM

13,740 posts, read 7,999,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
That's what bugs me.. He sits there smugly like answering questions that we deserve to ask and have answered is beneath him. He acts like we are not worthy.

Was it Peter Doocy that asked the question? We all know what Biden thinks of him and what he thinks of half of the country that leans to the political Right in our views.

Biden still thinks that he is negotiating from a position of power but after the debacle of the retreat from Afghanistan he has really shown the world that America is weak.

He did this in one year and we have 3 more years of this flea circus.

Picking his teeth on National TV is gross. I guess we can take solace that it wasn't his nose.

I'm not sure if it's that or he simply doesn't have an answer. The same with K. Harris. She'll grin/smirk but won't actually answer the question.

Last edited by john3232; 02-24-2022 at 10:15 AM..

Old 02-24-2022, 10:10 AM

1,711 posts, read 807,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
Having flashbacks of the Weekend at Bernies movie lol.
I'm thinking more of a Jeff Dunham skit.

Old 02-24-2022, 10:18 AM

1,952 posts, read 829,020 times
Putin looks around him and sees a dementia-riddled old man leading America.

He looks around again and sees metrosexual beta men leading Canada and France.

He laughs and continues his advance through Ukraine.

Who the hell is going to stop him?

Weak leaders are ALWAYS a bad idea....for several reasons.

Old 02-24-2022, 10:21 AM

9,367 posts, read 14,309,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

If only people would have voted for Ron Paul when they had a chance...
Ron Paul was not on the presidential ballot in my state, but I wrote him in anyway. The one time that voting was actually fun and not a nauseating choice between the lesser of two evils.

In my view, besides the soldiers and civilians - on both sides - losing lives and assets, the biggest losers geopolitically in this conflict are the western Europeans.

Well, they apparently wanted American leadership, and now we see the results.

Moral to the story: be careful what you wish for, it might come true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies