Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2022, 07:19 PM

35,683 posts, read 21,035,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I love how all these guys decide to speak out when they're no longer in a position of power to do anything about it. Barr was Trump's biggest lackey in a position where he should have been independent of influence, and now he wants to feign outrage.
Gonna lose the job over one person ? No
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2022, 07:40 PM

956 posts, read 509,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
You can say that again! I had no respect for Barr. He supported Trump while in office. And NOW he says there were problems? Geeze.
Well of course. He was trying to appease/not trash his boss while he worked for him. I had the most painful and worst office politics ever form the powers that be at my old company towards the end nearly 5 years ago. But during that time, I could not speak out too much to others about them as I did not want to get myself or my friends fired for grade school cruel office politics that never had to happen but they choose to be that way for a horrific ordeal for us.

Now that me and the affected ones who were treated so poorly shockingly during that period no longer work there, I tell everyone I can about how evil the upper management at my old company shamefully became starting July 2017 since none of it can come back to me or any of my friends cause we no longer work there (Some layoffs and others quit).

I am sure it is the same with Bill Barr and Donald Trump. What did you expect Bill Barr to do under Donald Trump if he was afraid for his job. Was Bill Barr wealthy enough to quit without being affected. If not than I understand. I almost did quit it was so bad despite not being wealthy enough lol. I eventually did quit when another job was along though I miss my old company they way it used to be, but it was a cesspool starting July 2017 shockingly from same powers that be and rest was history.

Maybe Bill Barr alike no longer under Trump's ordeal so he can tell the truth like I can to anyone about my old company and the way they changed over the years shockingly not for the better. Not sure if Bill Barr ever liked working for Trump or if things got bad or if it was always bad. Cause once upon a time, the powers that be at my old company were good while I was there for a little over 5 years, but they were massive traitors to us good loyal employees starting middle 2017 and rest was history.

Old 03-01-2022, 07:45 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,053,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine607 View Post
Well of course. He was trying to appease his boss. From July 2017 to October 2017,. I had the most painful and worst office politics ever form the powers that be at my old company. But during that time, I could not speak out too much to others about them as I did not want to get myself or my friends fired for grade school cruel office politics that never had to happen but they choose to be that way for a horrific ordeal for us.

Now that me and the affected ones who were treated so poorly shockingly during that period no longer work there, I tell everyone I can about how evil the upper management at my old company shamefully became starting July 2017 since none of it can come back to me or any of my friends cause we no longer work there (Some layoffs and others quit).

I am sure it is the same with Bill Barr and Donald Trump. What did you expect Bill Barr to do under Donald Trump if he was afraid for his job. Was Bill Barr wealthy enough to quit without being affected. If not than I understand. I almost did quit it was so bad despite not being wealthy enough lol. I eventually did quit when another job was along though I miss my old company they way it used to be, but it was a cesspool starting July 2017 shockingly from same powers that be and rest was history.

Maybe Bill Barr alike no longer under Trump's ordeal so he can tell the truth like I can to anyone about my old company and the way they changed over the years shockingly not for the better. Not sure if Bill Barr ever liked working for Trump or if things got bad or if it was always bad. Cause once upon a time, the powers that be at my old company were good, but they were massive traitors to us good loyal employees.

Indeed. If you gotta eat poop or drop trow and grab ankles to keep food on the table for your family, that's what you do. I think there were a lot of people eating poopie sandwiches while working under Senor Bone Spurs. I doubt working for Brandon is a whole lot of fun either, but it can't be as painful as trying to clean up messes after DJT.

Old 03-01-2022, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Indeed. If you gotta eat poop or drop trow and grab ankles to keep food on the table for your family, that's what you do. I think there were a lot of people eating poopie sandwiches while working under Senor Bone Spurs. I doubt working for Brandon is a whole lot of fun either, but it can't be as painful as trying to clean up messes after DJT.
Working for Brandon. Who is Brandon. You mean Biden??

Old 03-01-2022, 07:47 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,053,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine607 View Post
Working for Brandon. Who is Brandon. You mean Biden??

yeah that's his new nick name. I think its kind of cute.

Old 03-01-2022, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
yeah that's his new nick name. I think its kind of cute.
Yeah funny.
Its also why sometimes spouses stay in abusive relationship. One spouse makes so much money and provides them with nice things, but abuses them anyway in a certain way and spouse is trapped almost to keep those nice things while putting up with the abuse and afraid to leave and have far less money and no home and such.

Old 03-07-2022, 06:15 PM

663 posts, read 305,624 times
Default William Barr hits back at Trump's 'childish' letter: 'He immediately throws a tantrum and attacks'

Clearly, thin-skin and always played the spoiled brat too. Never worked for someone else to realize.... being humble a tad is a must for most of us. He played the boss and a toxic one toward many.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...apo-2022-3?amp

Add this to his comment at his last fundraiser in New Orleans. Trump's own words.

Title:Trump told GOP donors that North Korea's Kim Jong Un had ability to make his advisers 'cower,' jokingly saying he also wants his staff to 'act like that'.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...apo-2022-3?amp

* Trump told donors that Kim's advisers were "sitting at attention" when he talked and "cowered" when he spoke to them. Trump added that one general "stood up so fast," per Dawsey's tweet.

** "I want my people to act like that," Trump joked.

Seems Barr basically said this is the real Trump. Flips out and wants bowing and Yes men... if disagreeing with him for his short fuse to pop. Guess makes for a lot of firings and resignations of his appointees also.

Barr did say also the other day. He world still vote for a Trump over a Dem. The club is secure. Still he certainly, rather the GOP choose another to run in 2024 and I agree.

Old 03-07-2022, 06:18 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,118,635 times
Sounds like Trump is a hard ass.
But he "will vote for Trump in '24, because his policies are good".
That was mighty nice of him.

Old 03-07-2022, 06:28 PM

1,861 posts, read 837,121 times
the problem, well one of them, they wanted him out before he took office, he had no chance from day one

Old 03-07-2022, 06:43 PM

663 posts, read 305,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Sounds like Trump is a hard ass.
But he "will vote for Trump in '24, because his policies are good".
That was mighty nice of him.
If a female and Dem.... they call it:
- having a hissy fit
- being a karen
- A AOC type

I add a Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert and that other guy..... ? For Donald Trump it is just being a true Alpha....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies