Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2022, 01:44 PM

1,904 posts, read 1,046,091 times

Advertisements

Cuckold White Male, what a Disgrace~!

It takes a Woman to instruct 'Brandon' on what to do now...he cut his own Throat 1rst day in office...and now he's 'NOWHERE TO BE FOUND' (oh wait, he's on Vacation again)

Not only is his Cognitive ability gone (not that he was ever smart by any stretch), his incontinence and lack of bodily controls are an Embarrassment for the Country.

He's really gone...(and back at Camp David now---he needs his rest). He can't handle the heat in the kitchen.
  • How will Democrats Explain this to their kids?
  • How do Democrats look in the mirror?
  • Who's Responsible for this incompetence in the White House???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8oL...hannel=FoxNews

?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2022, 02:24 PM

I forgot to add... she can do more Pushups than Biden any day of the week~

Old 02-28-2022, 02:35 PM

17,804 posts, read 13,703,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreviouslyOnThisIsYerLife View Post
um...
Does Christy get to do girl pushups?

Old 02-28-2022, 02:37 PM

8,383 posts, read 4,371,285 times
I was thinking there might be something positive in this post .... there isn't.

Old 02-28-2022, 02:58 PM

3,735 posts, read 2,565,224 times
Governor Noem vs Biden vs Corn Pop in a three-way modified pushup contest.. Winner gets the Oval Office

Old 02-28-2022, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsoxrob View Post
Biden is 79 years old. Being able to do more pushups than him isn't exactly the win anyone wants to brag about on their resume.

BIDEN likes to 'Dream' he's a Jock...but he's really only an Ice Cream Licker~!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRkV...channel=Mashed

Old 02-28-2022, 07:10 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsoxrob View Post
Biden is 79 years old. Being able to do more pushups than him isn't exactly the win anyone wants to brag about on their resume.
Are we talking about the same Joe Biden who threatened to "take Trump out behind the barn"? That Joe Biden?

You forget Biden is demented and also has a narcissistic personality disorder. People who suffer from such personality disorders always BELIEVE that they are smarter, more attractive, richer, and more athletic than they actually are. In addition, they create false fantasies about "conquests" and victories (See Corn Pop, football All American, scratch golfer, truck driver, coal miner, ect.....) in the past that never happened.

So yes............................... Biden believes (in his insane mind) that he is able to "beat up" his imaginary enemies and reign triumphant in his fading mind.

Old 02-28-2022, 08:27 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times
Brandon is the greatest man in history...!
BIDEN TOUTS DECLINING UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, DESPITE HUGE JOB MISS IN NOVEMBER
I think it's hard for people to get their arms around the fact that we have the fastest growing economy in 40 years. Wages are actually up, not down. Unemployment's the lowest it's been under, you know, it's just incredibly low, and it's around in the three-point range."
Biden went on to say that he believes it's difficult for Americans to understand such things when they "wake up in the morning and wonder whether or not" their loved one might die from COVID-19.
"There’s a phenomenal negative psychological impact that COVID has had on the public psyche. And so you have an awful lot of people who are, notwithstanding the fact that things have gotten so much better for them economically, that they are thinking, but, how do you get up in the morning feeling happy? Happy that everything’s alright."

"I hope my legacy is that I was able to restore some decency and honor to the office; I was able to bring the middle class back to a place where they had real opportunity, given an even chance to succeed; and I was able to reconstruct our alliances, which had been frayed so badly, internationally, and that I was able to bring people together," Biden said during the interview. "Bring the politics of America together."

Every single thing he mentioned is exactly opposite of reality...!

Old 02-28-2022, 08:49 PM

4,972 posts, read 2,715,111 times
People tend to forget that unlike Trump, Biden is not responsible for anything. He got elected with "the most votes in American presidential history" and that's that. Given his problems and challenges, to expect anything from him is simply unrealistic. Let him serve his two terms in peace. Remember, any problems encountered in any of Biden's terms is Trump's fault. Always was, always is, and always will be.

Old 02-28-2022, 09:02 PM

19,221 posts, read 16,705,467 times
Governor Noem knows the score. I keep wondering if Biden actually knew what would happen when he cut off the Keystone pipeline and opened up the money flow to Russia. It gave Putin all the money he needed to fund his war effort. Stupid potus

smh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies