Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2022, 02:59 PM

11,140 posts, read 4,787,872 times

Advertisements

lol

smh.

sometimes you click on a thread thinking "ok, this one I gotta see" and even with such lowered expectations coming in you still ending up wishing you never....

Old 03-04-2022, 02:59 PM

20,156 posts, read 18,411,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
I dont know if the far right does. Just Trump/Hannity LOL. Its weird though as the Right couldn't stand Stalin
Because Stalin was an authoritarian leftist...an actual communist.

Old 03-04-2022, 03:01 PM

18,817 posts, read 7,727,919 times
Always entertaining (if you've got nothing better to do) to hear the leftist fanatics announce what conservatives think and why they think it, calling the usual names in insults all the way, of course. Never with any backup or evidence, naturally.

Of course the other leftists swoop in, like flies to rotting meat, solemnly agreeing with each other and patting each other on the back. As predictable as a sunset.

Old 03-04-2022, 03:02 PM

39,504 posts, read 27,870,267 times
well, I know a few Russian. I think their opinions of Putin is that he is respected. According to them, Putin is a strong leader, frank, open and surprisingly honest. He is a good manager, thoughtful and resolute. This combination makes him an attractive object of envy, defamation and libel, particularly for those who can’t meet the standard.

I used to think he was good for the Russians, but not anymore. Now, he looks like a ruthless mad man who is mentally ill. He's a war criminal, period. He has blood on his hands and majority of the people in the world have seen his true color.

Old 03-04-2022, 03:16 PM

46,445 posts, read 27,316,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
They owe him a debt of gratitude for meddling in the US election in 2016 enough to get Trump appointed president.
Proof?

Old 03-04-2022, 03:28 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,684,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, I know a few Russian. I think their opinions of Putin is that he is respected. According to them, Putin is a strong leader, frank, open and surprisingly honest. He is a good manager, thoughtful and resolute. This combination makes him an attractive object of envy, defamation and libel, particularly for those who can’t meet the standard.

I used to think he was good for the Russians, but not anymore. Now, he looks like a ruthless mad man who is mentally ill. He's a war criminal, period. He has blood on his hands and majority of the people in the world have seen his true color.

I'm wondering if Adolph Putin has senility now in his older age or a terminal illness which is part of the reason why he has gone completely insane?

Old 03-04-2022, 03:34 PM

31,390 posts, read 22,371,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny3 View Post
Wow. That's a whole lot of bs you got going on there.
Yeah, he seems to not know American Leftist like Bernie Sanders spent time in the Soviet Union along with American Black Marxists, studying the wonders of Marxism

Old 03-04-2022, 03:35 PM

31,390 posts, read 22,371,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Proof?
He will have to ask Hillary who apparently had Russians working for her

Old 03-04-2022, 03:39 PM

957 posts, read 1,112,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
It's because when you get down to it, they share a very similar ideology with Putin.

- Call to return to "traditional values" (especially returning to the Christian religion, anti-LGBTQ+, linking respect-worthiness with conformity to traditional gender roles and especially disrepect-worthiness with inability or refusal to conform to such roles)

- Infected with nostalgia and deluded as to how great that past society was.

- Obsessed with law, order, and discipline - on both national and personal levels. Ultimately one level supports the other. Which leads to the next point...

- Glorifies social dominance and the other so-called "manly" traits. Often implies that they're the only measure of personal worth; at least forcefulness of personality but extra points if physical forcefulness as well.

- Strong respect, if not admiration, of wealthy people (can compensate for low-average levels of social dominance to an extent).

There's no doubt other traits, but all this is what immediately crosses my mind.
Spoken like a TRUE left wing Demo anti American ....

Old 03-04-2022, 03:40 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,944,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
Putin is the head of the largest "white" country, he is an authoritarian, when he rides horseback bare chested the republican right swoon...no other "deep" evaluation is really needed
Actually I use to belong to another message board that ended up majority of liberal women and yes very proud of it, they talked about how many Putin is and loved seeing him without a shirt. I personally believe he should keep his shirt on…. But those liberal women sure liked him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies