Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2022, 06:59 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I thought we got rid of that president. It wasn't easy. He had to be dragged out of office kicking and screaming.
Did Biden get dragged out screaming :shocked.

Old 03-18-2022, 07:10 PM

9,368 posts, read 6,969,068 times
How he has an approval rating above 30 is beyond me.

Old 03-18-2022, 09:37 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,711,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swfl_native View Post
how he has an approval rating above 30 is beyond me.
it's all TDS

Old 03-18-2022, 10:08 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,907,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
How he has an approval rating above 30 is beyond me.
It should be no surprise, look at all of the ignorant loons posting in here that continue to support him even as he destroys their lives. To qualify as a democrat you must either hate America or be blissfully ignorant, and from reading his supporters posts here, many are a combination of both..
Leftists are like abused spouses, the more you beat and abuse me, the more I love and support you. I will never leave my until you kill me..

Old 03-18-2022, 10:48 PM

33,323 posts, read 12,498,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
The leftist media worked against Trump 24/7...with a hostile press naturally he'd have low numbers.
The leftist media worked in favor of Biden* 23/7....and yet, Biden* is still tanking.

If the press were honest in how they dealt with either of them then Trump would have higher numbers than he did, and, Biden* would have lower numbers than he does.
1. Trump does a bang up job of putting his own foot in his mouth.

2. Trump's mind isn't facile enough to come up with anything that needs interpreting by the media.

3. #1 and #2 render media coverage (interpretation) of Trump to be irrelevant.

4. If you really believe your post, then you must encounter/know a lot of gullible, dim people. I personally don't know anyone who would buy at face value what the media says about much of anything, and the coverage you think is keeping Trump's approval down isn't going to effect any of those people.

Old 03-18-2022, 11:41 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,366,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Keep telling yourself that, if it makes you feel better.

At this point in the Trump presidency, Trump was more popular then than Biden is today.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-7320.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html

Old 03-18-2022, 11:44 PM

7,500 posts, read 5,747,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
It seems Biden is back in stride again.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=50920fd26416
ROTFLMAO!! Aaannndd it’s not hunter bidens laptop BWWWAAAHHAAAAA

Old 03-18-2022, 11:57 PM

6,746 posts, read 3,363,151 times
Whatever bounce sleepy creepy Biden may have gotten from the SOTU has gone down the drain.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 38% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Sixty percent (60%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 20% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 50% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -30.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ez_track_mar18

The people that blamed Trump for everything now try and hide behind saying that much of what's happening are out of Biden's control. That's just an excuse to cover for the disasters the weakest most incompetent person in history has inflicted upon the country.

Old 03-19-2022, 08:53 AM

23,488 posts, read 12,496,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

2. Trump's mind isn't facile enough to come up with anything that needs interpreting by the media.

Where have you been that you hadn't noticed that the press was hostile with Trump while cozy with Hillary and Biden*? Meh, most likely you believe your media when they tell you they're fair and balanced. ha.

Quote:
4. If you really believe your post, then you must encounter/know a lot of gullible, dim people. I personally don't know anyone who would buy at face value what the media says about much of anything, and the coverage you think is keeping Trump's approval down isn't going to effect any of those people.
Not my fault you personally don't know any lefties, left-leaners and other Trump haters, they suck up and run with whatever their media tells them to think when it's anti-Trump. "It's our job to tell our viewers what to think"-Mika B.

Old 03-19-2022, 09:01 AM

6,364 posts, read 2,700,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

If you agree or disagree with Trump what you are actually saying is that when Trump spoke you know exactly where he stands.

Which of course is in comparison to our current Seat Warmer in Chief who has to have a clean-up crew come out and tell us what he really meant to say just about everytime he opens his mouth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies