Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2022, 07:46 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,200,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeminoleTom View Post
This is good and gives me hope for the Republican party. Love Liz Cheney. She's one of the few that actually had the nerve to stand up to trump.
Did you love the Iraq war? Do you love the military industrial complex and endless wars? Do you want a government beholden to Halliburton and other special interests? If so, Liz is your girl!

Old 03-15-2022, 08:22 AM

10,177 posts, read 20,803,755 times
Her father is a war criminal with deep connections, I'm sure there is plenty of money behind her. Just remember, there was a lot of money behind Bloomberg, Romney, Bernie, Hillary and several other defeated career politicians.

Old 03-15-2022, 08:22 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,200,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaSky View Post
I didn't like the former President who worked for Putin, nor the current one who appeases him. Tired of the tinfoil hat Putin wing believing whatever traitor Tucker tells them to.

Happily donating to Liz.
He didn’t work for or collude with Putin.

Old 03-15-2022, 08:26 AM

1,838 posts, read 680,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaSky View Post
I didn't like the former President who worked for Putin, nor the current one who appeases him. Tired of the tinfoil hat Putin wing believing whatever traitor Tucker tells them to.

Happily donating to Liz.
How is Biden appeasing to Putin? Do you want Biden to declare war on Russia? And Trump didn't work for Putin either.

Trump flattered him a little in style and emboldened him early on, but in the end, Trump and Biden have been more alike in the sense they both sanctioned Russia, strengthened and/or approved expansion of NATO (under Trump) and pulled out of different conflicts not in US' interests (Trump for Syria, Biden for Afghanistan).

I'm not a fan of the tinfoil hat Putin wing as you put it, but Liz Cheney seems like she could be an extreme on the other end. As just a Congress rep for WY, she is limited, but she will have her dad's ear and likely prove to be a war hawk, especially if her ambitions are to run for President. I don't think she can win that though, given most of the Trump supporters wouldn't vote for her.

Old 03-15-2022, 08:34 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,917,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I VOTE for the person, not the PARTY.
So even when you switch parties you continue to hope to elect a loser? I think you vote strictly by emotion, not for the best candidate, but the candidate running against the one you hate, doesn't matter the party or the office. Doesn't matter how great Trump was as president, you and CNN will never concede..
That is the only reason you would hope for a Republican to win an election, for your own selfish ego so you can gloat, the h@ll with America...
You aren't fooling anyone on this board, you were exposed long ago...

Old 03-15-2022, 08:40 AM

13,995 posts, read 5,650,251 times
Proof positive the GOP wants to be the "99% Democrat Big Government" party.

McCain in 2008, Romney in 2012, Cheney in 2024. Sure, why not gift Biden another four years by running "sorta-Biden, but with a vahjayjay!" against him.

Old 03-15-2022, 08:42 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,324,955 times
She doesn't have a chance in hell. People will remember that she's a Cheney and the lies and BS her father put us through as VP. Esepcially since she follows in Daddy's footsteps when it comes to war. She's a warmonger just like Dick. She also resents drone missiles/strike and would rather put boots on the ground for every military situation. Plus it's 2022 - watch how fast the LGBT community comes for her when they find out what she did to her sister who's gay. At least Dick was willing to stand by his daughter coming out. Liz not only disowned her as a sister for her run for the senate, but she happily opposed gay marriage on live TV and said it was wrong. To this day, Liz and her sister still don't speak.

Old 03-15-2022, 08:43 AM

9,448 posts, read 11,204,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo…but it’s funny how Dems now love her.
That's because she's one of them. One more RINO.

Old 03-15-2022, 08:45 AM

14,812 posts, read 8,142,283 times
Thank Goodness there are still some sane people left in the GOP.

Old 03-15-2022, 10:12 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,909,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I think Liz is going to run in 2024!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

That's how you know she's on the "good team".

Because she has all the big donors behind her, while Trump's donations are from the people.

The Democrats, in fact, now get far more Wall Street money than the Republicans, look it up.

Remember when Liz sold out her sister's sexuality for her seat in Congress?

Remember when her Dad helped lie us into an illegal War in Iraq?

Remember when he shot a guy in the face?

Me neither, all I remember is Trump's mean tweets because I am a free thinker who analyzes things beyond the superficial surface level MSM pablum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies