Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2022, 08:37 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Probably by the end of the month. Traditionally in the last few years anyway.
Again, google is your way to find out answers like this.
Please try it next time.
Then you won't need to ask.

Apparently google doesn't work for you as you haven't been able to answer the question, pulling non-feminist orgs from LGBTQ supported statements and press releases that are a year old and STILL don't address the topic of the thread.

But, hey, no worries. We all know the agenda is WAAAAAAAAAY more important than any facts to the supporters of this nonsense!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2022, 08:38 AM

4,344 posts, read 2,232,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Well we have learned that one can feel like a woman or man but one cannot feel like a Black person.
There are lines of delineation that the woke have drawn.
Yeah, I've noticed that as soon as that argument comes up the Identity Marxists blow their minds in a mix of confusion/outrage/hysteria.

It just shows one of the many gaping cracks in the whole identity/critical theory fake narrative.

Old 03-17-2022, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post
Yeah, I've noticed that as soon as that argument comes up the Identity Marxists blow their minds in a mix of confusion/outrage/hysteria.

It just shows one of the many gaping cracks in the whole identity/critical theory fake narrative.
It's become tedious trying to have discussions because they do not acknowledge facts.

It's become a pointless exercise.

Old 03-17-2022, 08:51 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
It's become tedious trying to have discussions because they do not acknowledge facts.

Hey.
I provided links and everything. No insults, no nastiness.
I know it’s tedious when you are presented with actual links, instead of posters’ opinion.
Go Rachael Levine. Plenty are celebrating her. Do you need me to provide more links.

Old 03-17-2022, 08:53 AM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
There have been scores of threads on this topic. They range in foundation from biological (is there any other kind?) men in women's sports to the base idea of men(haven't seen a thread yet on women who want to be men) "identifying" as women. It seems that "trans" women who want to be men are not making near the splash as the reverse. They're not shattering men's sports records or crushing opponents skulls in the bare knuckle combat arenas. Why is that I wonder?

Does wokey tokey "science mean to tell me that removing the breasts and pumping testosterone via IV makes a woman a man ( I left out adding a semblance of a penis) but only to a certain point? Same with pumping estrogen to men augmenting the breasts and digging a hole instead of building a pole. The underlying traits of TRUE gender are still there in each? NO! Really?! Say it isn't so. Why, that points to the "trans" condition being a mental thing. That can't be. We are being told that it is not merely mental but manifests physically as well.

Ummm, OK. Physically it mainly manifests via artificial means. Boys/men wearing womens/girls clothing and make up women/girls doing the same plus both consciously adopt mannerisms, vocal tone etc. There's terminology that describes that. We evil Boomers and earlier Gen Xers remember (still use) that terminology. We're called all manner of names from cave dwellers to dinosaurs. Covers the evolutionary spectrum from the Paleozoic to the Pleistocene. LOL, I'm one of those Crodimetrodonathal Magnon sorts. Yea I had to leave out Jurrasic and Cretaceous reference for brevity.

Missed the Mezozoic to. Silly me. Whatever. But the modern Star Children are here to set things a'right and do away with that silly bi gender thing. "Trans" can encompass a new evolutionary turn in homo sapiens. They will begin reproducing using a third "cogender" for conception. Binary reproduction will go the way of the dinosaur and all of humanity will be a homogenous blend with no true "gender" per se. Maybe humans will start laying eggs.

The whole "trans" thing has gotten WAY out of hand. To my mind hey, if an individual wants to dress, act, live as whatever they want I'm not going to advocate for persecution based on that so long as the "identity" said person adopts is not dangerous or disruptive. I'll work in a ditch with a fitter that wants to wear a dress. They're the one that has to deal with how the work environment effects their body. It won't be me that has to deal with the mud muck and goo getting into places the most of folks would rather not have it go. But when society caters to that the way it's doing, making special allowances that effect everyone else on the crew/team negatively and everyone else is FORCED to adhere to a special set of rules that only apply to that one odd duck I have issue with that.
We'd all be so busy watching out for that "special" person we'd have no time watching out for anyone else including ourselves. It creates a dangerous condition in an already dangerous environment. All to ensure that "special" person feels warm and fuzzy. Count me out. I'm NOT going to go into contortions worrying about pronouns, inclusiveness, affirmation, acceptance, tolerance or any other "woke" bilge for one person and watch the health safety and well being of the whole turn to $h!t.

That is how I see it.

Old 03-17-2022, 08:53 AM

Quote:
That's a statement from March 2021.

Any word on what they think of the "Woman" of the Year announced in March 2022?

Maybe read the links you post before patronizing others? Just a suggestion.
Did you actually read the press release- they mention Rachel Levine specifically.
Not patronizing- just exacting.

Old 03-17-2022, 08:56 AM

Quote:

Apparently google doesn't work for you as you haven't been able to answer the question, pulling non-feminist orgs from LGBTQ supported statements and press releases that are a year old and STILL don't address the topic of the thread.

But, hey, no worries. We all know the agenda is WAAAAAAAAAY more important than any facts to the supporters of this nonsense!!!
Huh. You specifically asked for feminist organizations and not gay organizations. You were the one who wanted to know about NOW!
So I obliged.
Stop moving your goalpost. Just say “thank you- I was unaware”. Go back and read your request.

Old 03-17-2022, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Hey.
I provided links and everything. No insults, no nastiness.
I know it’s tedious when you are presented with actual links, instead of posters’ opinion.
Go Rachael Levine. Plenty are celebrating her. Do you need me to provide more links.
You were insulting and patronizing. Not one doubt about that.

You claimed I did not know how to use google.

And still did NOT answer the question. You provided garbage, outdated information, claimed a link from an environmental group was 'feminist" as well as a business organization. But you "think" you answered the question. Which is a secondary issue.

Moving on as you aren't on the same page let alone the same library. Celebrate your ignorance of biology. Which isn't an insult. It's a true statement. Men are not women. Women are not men.

Old 03-17-2022, 09:00 AM

43,106 posts, read 18,269,535 times
Quote:

Foodyum posted a link to NOW. Did you read it ?
NOW doesn't care what is in your pants. If you feel like a woman NOW supports you.

Foodyum's link

https://now.org/media-center/press-r...of-visibility/
NOW is dedicated to achieving intersectional equality to ensure no population feels forced to live in the shadows. Visibility matters. We all deserve the same access, freedoms, and opportunities to embrace our true selves. And we must respect each person’s right to bodily autonomy and self-determination – regardless of their gender identity.

Old 03-17-2022, 09:03 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
Wasn't Bruce Jenner named Time magazine's Woman of the Year some time back? Now we have another man named WOTY, this time by USA Today. Are there really that few successful women around that they have to find men to fill the Woman of the Year slots?

So, what they're saying is that men are better at being women than women are?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies