Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2022, 02:25 PM
sub

4,963 posts, read 3,778,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So what do you do about little kids who think they were meant to be born of the opposite sex? There should be research on what makes them feel that way. What could be worse than a male teen child thinking he should be female, yet is attracted to females? That's called wanting to be a male lesbian and being that way isn't well accepted by much of society.
My daughter could have been convinced she was Curious George when she was little.
Surely we should do some research on that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2022, 03:31 PM

27,190 posts, read 15,367,981 times
This crap needs to be stopped dead in it's tracks and rejected wholesale....NOW!

Old 03-31-2022, 05:31 PM

3,864 posts, read 1,802,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
It is not possible to reverse biology, at any age.

Cosmetic changes do not alter biology.
That's obvious, what I was referring to was removing the body parts which align with them being a biological male or female.

I think you knew that though and just wanted to offer a correction.

Last edited by Wintergirl80; 03-31-2022 at 05:48 PM..

Old 03-31-2022, 05:36 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,971,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Transgender women are being advised to get an annual mammogram and pap test.

How does one give a man a pap test ? Do the doctors just make believe they did it ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9-N3Q9Si5c

Yep. They do. Watch the video. It's priceless. The give a man Plan B. And a pregnancy test.

Old 03-31-2022, 05:36 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,927,747 times
That’s even worse, all kinds of wrong can happen and it will be the child who would suffer.

Old 03-31-2022, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
You mean like tots and children’s beauty pageants, popular in some areas?

As I understand it, gender identity and sex orientation are two different things.

I have no issue advocating for increased mental health opportunities to help children and teens learn skills to cope with the world as is, including physical changes associated with puberty.

Making puberty blockers, hormone treatments and surgical modifications available to minors with or without parental consent is inappropriate. The science is incomplete as it relates to the long term impact of puberty blockers.

Regardless of hormones and surgery, nothing is going to change biology.
Beauty pageants are idiotic.

But they don't physically screw up kids for LIFE.

Old 03-31-2022, 05:41 PM

3,864 posts, read 1,802,959 times
Also, there are no long-term studies done on children that take these hormone blockers and then supplement with hormones that aren't natural to their own DNA. So, I am curious if there are harmful consequences for this? This is just very warped.

Old 03-31-2022, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub View Post
My daughter could have been convinced she was Curious George when she was little.
The neighbor's kid begged his mom to turn him into a truck like the transformers.

Definitely need a research study to find out why kids need to become trucks. Maybe he needs a mechanic and not a pediatrician.

Old 03-31-2022, 05:43 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,927,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
This is not trauma care, this is disturbing.

No minor under the age 18, should legally be allowed to reverse their biological sex. I do not see how this is legal or acceptable for today's youth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
They aren't. The parents are allowing this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So what do you do about little kids who think they were meant to be born of the opposite sex? There should be research on what makes them feel that way. What could be worse than a male teen child thinking he should be female, yet is attracted to females? That's called wanting to be a male lesbian and being that way isn't well accepted by much of society.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub View Post
Some kids like to pretend they are a dog or cat, should they be required to eat dog or cat food and use a litter box. I’m more afraid that a little boy would play with a doll/ a little girl would play with a truck and the young woke parents would exclaime their child was born the wrong sex, or parents who really wanted a boy, but had a girl and groom her to believing she’s a boy. I do believe it’s already happening.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to tag so many posters, I’m new to this technique

Old 03-31-2022, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Some kids like to pretend they are a dog or cat, should they be required to eat dog or cat food and use a litter box. I’m more afraid that a little boy would play with a doll/ a little girl would play with a truck and the young woke parents would exclaime their child was born the wrong sex, or parents who really wanted a boy, but had a girl and groom her to believing she’s a boy. I do believe it’s already happening.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to tag so many posters, I’m new to this technique
It would be interesting to look at the political background of the parents of all transgender kids <15 years old.

I can pretty much guess who 95% of them are. And I bet 100% of their teachers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies