Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2022, 12:47 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I'm really hoping DeSantis, Trump has some presentation skills that are not much better than Biden.
If Trump had chosen to knock off the Tweet and regulate his rhetoric just 3 months before the 2020 election, he would be in his second year of his second term.

He harped about the rigged election throughout 2016, claiming the EC was evidence of it. How ironic that he was elected because of the EC.

He harped about voter fraud well before the 2020 election, too. Thus far, there’s no evidence.

Then again, he pulled the same crap when his TV Show failed to Emmy.

I say this as someone who held her nose twice and voted for Trump. The last time I did so because I believed continuity in the midst of a global pandemic was important.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2022, 12:51 PM

31,068 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
If Trump had chosen to knock off the Tweet and regulate his rhetoric just 3 months before the 2020 election, he would be in his second year of his second term.

He harped about the rigged election throughout 2016, claiming the EC was evidence of it. How ironic that he was elected because of the EC.

He harped about voter fraud well before the 2020 election, too. Thus far, there’s no evidence.

Then again, he pulled the same crap when his TV Show failed to Emmy.

I say this as someone who held her nose twice and voted for Trump. The last time I did so because I believed continuity in the midst of a global pandemic was important.
No disagreement here, Trump was his own worse enemy at times.

Old 03-31-2022, 12:54 PM

31,068 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Pure hysteria.
So, we all have to wring our hands and tear our hair because a tiny percent of the population is self-defined as trans? Seriously? This is a non-issue considering all of the other problems in the world. Every year we have about the same number of people killed or wounded by gunshots -- that's every year. We have a more serious homeless problem. We have about 22k victims of human trafficking in the US each year with about 17k brought in across the borders...each year.
"tear our hair because a tiny percent of the population is self-defined as trans? Seriously? "

"Biden administration endorses transgender youth sex-change operations, 'top surgery,' hormone therapy"

Read the title? Being against Endorsing Child sex change operations is not Anti Trans. Adult Trans people Have at it

As far Human trafficking and Homelessness, the Biden Administration should be focusing on the, not sex change operations on children

Old 03-31-2022, 01:00 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Why are ADULTS so intensely fixated on sexualizing children?

Do the majority of people literally not see this for what it is?????
So what do you do about little kids who think they were meant to be born of the opposite sex? There should be research on what makes them feel that way. What could be worse than a male teen child thinking he should be female, yet is attracted to females? That's called wanting to be a male lesbian and being that way isn't well accepted by much of society.

Old 03-31-2022, 01:00 PM

43,123 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
And another….

I responded to a post about sexualizing children which is nothing new.

Beauty pageants have been doing so for decades. Little girls wearing dentures, false eyelashes, make up, wigs, expensive costumes doing flirty dance routines is seriously goofy stuff and fodder for pedophiles everywhere who are sexually attracted to pre- pubescent children.
Dressing up for beauty pageants is not even close to hormone therapy and puberty blockers.
Not. even. close.

Old 03-31-2022, 01:14 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
The Biden administration and their followers are pure EVIL.
Are the kids who beg their parents to change them to the opposite sex evil, too? I can't imagine a parent giving birth to such a child, who later becomes that way. They may suffer about as much as the kid.

Old 03-31-2022, 01:28 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,128,220 times
At this point I'm looking forward to that massive asteroid colliding with the earth.

Old 03-31-2022, 01:36 PM

43,123 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Are the kids who beg their parents to change them to the opposite sex evil, too? I can't imagine a parent giving birth to such a child, who later becomes that way. They may suffer about as much as the kid.
Is 18 months too young ? Do you really think they understand what they are saying ?

Old 03-31-2022, 01:46 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
It is not possible to reverse biology, at any age.

Cosmetic changes do not alter biology.
that doesn't stop them from trying.

lopping off breasts and schlongs, harvesting leg skin to paste on as a fake pecker - and we're supposed to support it, says xoe.

Old 03-31-2022, 02:24 PM
sub

4,963 posts, read 3,760,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Pure hysteria.
So, we all have to wring our hands and tear our hair because a tiny percent of the population is self-defined as trans? Seriously? This is a non-issue considering all of the other problems in the world. Every year we have about the same number of people killed or wounded by gunshots -- that's every year. We have a more serious homeless problem. We have about 22k victims of human trafficking in the US each year with about 17k brought in across the borders...each year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"tear our hair because a tiny percent of the population is self-defined as trans? Seriously? "

"Biden administration endorses transgender youth sex-change operations, 'top surgery,' hormone therapy"

Read the title? Being against Endorsing Child sex change operations is not Anti Trans. Adult Trans people Have at it

As far Human trafficking and Homelessness, the Biden Administration should be focusing on the, not sex change operations on children
You beat me to it:
By all means, focus on real issues rather than manufacturing these depraved ones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies