Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2022, 07:35 AM

6,038 posts, read 2,854,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Nice opinion article, based on the testimony of Ms. Clinton's lawyer, last Friday. He testified, under oath, that Ms. Clinton personally gave the "ok" to leak the "Trump-Russia collusion" to the media.
There. Fixed it for ya!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2022, 07:42 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoAmericaGo View Post
When you think about the stakes and level of involvement, could this literally be the biggest crime in American history?

This is certainly a big crime but even greater was the suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop. The Dems and their media buried the story that was even bigger than Watergate so they would not effect Joe's chances and the Dems still had to "get cute" with the vote counting in the swing states to install him.

Imagine the quid pro quo Biden actually admitted to engage in with the Ukraine when he was the VP. Trump was impeached because the Dems told us he Thought about it. Biden was selling his influence and pocketing the 10% to the "Big Guy". It is bigger than Watergate and totally ignored.

The Left did this to Trump because they feared him, they Hated for daring to rock the boat, to drain the swamp of DC and to be exactly what the Founding Fathers envisioned to lead us. Trump was a private citizen that entered Politics out of concern for America and he worked hard to make it the best country it could be for all the People. Compare this to the career politicians on the Left that are actually working to dismantle the US and turn it into something it was never meant to be. The Dems are not working in the best interest of the People. It is plain to see.

Hillary is crooked and we are lucky that we dodged that bullet but Biden is worse. Hillary at least would have kept the country cooking as she enriched herself and fed her ego but Biden is just wrecking it all out of spite and incompetence.

Old 05-24-2022, 07:48 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,770,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Must read from the WSJ.

Here is the best paragraph:

We are a banana republic and our most of our media is literal propaganda including NPR, NYT, and the WaPo.

http://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/hill...nk-11653084709
And mark my words, just like her illegal secret server, she will never be prosecuted.

Laws never apply to Clintons, else you get suicided.

Old 05-24-2022, 07:50 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,392,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
And mark my words, just like her illegal secret server, she will never be prosecuted.

Laws never apply to Clintons, else you get suicided.

Prosecuted for........?

Old 05-24-2022, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I voted for her only to vote against Trump. I was a Bernie supporter. What do I have to say, if she did something wrong she should be held accountable. You won't hear me crying and trying to defend her.

:Cough:cough

I voted for Trump only to vote against her.

Agreed 100% - if she broke the law, indict her. It won't bother me a bit.

Old 05-24-2022, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
If she broke laws, she should be held fully accountable.

If it was just an example of really dirty politics - I don't know why anyone would expect anything else from that woman. It's a large part of why I voted for Trump.
I think the bigger issue here ends up being how the media was so willing to run with this fake collusion story because it fit their narrative and so many on the left were so willing to believe it, because they wanted to.

The entire thing was so obviously false from the beginning, but lefties just wanted it to be true so much.

This is why so few people believe the media today and why they can actually be considered the enemy of the people.

Case in point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Nice opinion article. LOL

Old 05-24-2022, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
I think the bigger issue here ends up being how the media was so willing to run with this fake collusion story because it fit their narrative and so many on the left were so willing to believe it, because they wanted to.

The entire thing was so obviously false from the beginning, but lefties just wanted it to be true so much.

This is why so few people believe the media today and why they can actually be considered the enemy of the people.

A lot like Stop the Steal in that way.

The media is now like any other marketing endeavor, sadly. Caveat emptor.

Well, it is an opinion piece, right?

Old 05-24-2022, 08:01 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,295,551 times
Spoiler alert... neither Trump nor Clinton will ever be "locked up" ... they are both actors who played the part those in charge would have them play. They played the Flute or Trumpet how they were told, the way they were told. They followed the script given to them, the script used to manipulate the masses into the polarization we have today.

Old 05-24-2022, 08:03 AM

15,850 posts, read 6,554,586 times
Like it or not, it is necessary to investigate foreign interference in our election process. DJT also brought a significant measure of this on himself, both by his words and the people he hired. Politically, he's a fool. Hillary is not. If the shoe had been on the other foot, the Trumpies would be howling at the Moon. Deal with it.

Old 05-24-2022, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Prosecuted for........?
1) For having an illegal server in her house where top secret confidential information was sent, which was against the law according to Comey, but he said he still would not prosecute her. WTF! Imagine if that was someone else lower down the chain.

2) What is very much looking like she is the origin of the fake Russion collusion story and used the FBI to do her bidding. If everything her inner circle is confessing to under oath in court now holds true, she should be prosecuted, but she will skate free again. Mark my words. Clintons will never be held to the law like regular people are.

I would not be shocked to see her run for President in 2024.

The really scary thing is, even with all her crimes, she would still be an upgrade over the current clown show administration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies