Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2022, 03:42 PM

1,224 posts, read 563,936 times

Advertisements

Our government hates us. They want to replace us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2022, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Those countries don't look at it as losing their population, they see it as a future expansion of their own countries. In a few decades this will be their country.
Remittances wired back home are those countries largest GDP.

Old 05-16-2022, 07:31 PM

63,324 posts, read 29,403,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyaleWithCheese View Post
The government doesnt get to tell me what I do or dont have a problem with. I dont care if people break laws that shouldnt even be laws.

How many legal aliens have you moved into your home and are feeding, clothing, paying for their medical care and immigration lawyers?

Isnt it funny how you base your opinions on legality and so you are just simply ok with something as long as the government is ok with it? So today, they are illegal and evil and tomorrow a law could be passed and makes them legal and so its all ok. My opinions arent filtered through the government.
Why would anyone need to move "legal" immigrants into their homes? Most legal immigrants are self-sustaining. No one is obigated to move anyone into their home but if you're such a fan of these illegal invaders then put your money where your mouth is!

Since when shouldn't any sane country have immigration laws? Without them there would be chaos and every criminal, terrorist and those seeking to rape our country economically would be here. Are you for real?

We are obligated to respect the laws that are in place today! If they get changed tomorrow then so be it but until then are we are obligated to respect them as they are written today!

You can have all the anti-American opinions that you want but that doesn't change the fact that's a violation of our immigration laws to come here illegally.

Old 05-16-2022, 07:35 PM

63,324 posts, read 29,403,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern_Californian View Post
Mandate and enforced E-Verify with SEVERE consequences and we wouldn't even need a wall.
Use prison labor, vagrants, welfare recipients, unemployed and maybe work visas (bracero program) to replace the illegal aliens.
Wrong! Criminals and terrorists aren't looking for jobs, thus the wall. With birthright citizenship for these ilegal's kids in place and benefits these ilegal aliens would still come here for that, thus the wall!

We have enough law abiding Americans to work any job iin the U.S. for a fair wage already. If illegals left today we wouldn't need to replace them. We already have unlimited visas for legal, foreign farm workers to.

Old 05-16-2022, 07:38 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,452,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern_Californian View Post
Mandate and enforced E-Verify with SEVERE consequences and we wouldn't even need a wall.
THIS! SO much this. If ANYONE on the right had been at all serious about this, then this would have happened. We already have it, Ive gone through it multiple times, and if we had consequences for employers it would work.

If the CEO or owner of a company employs illegals they should go to jail. Which is probably why Trump was against it given how many illegals he employed at his properties. (well documented btw use google if you are unaware). But even so, Trump and the Republicans could have passed something that went into effect in the future. They did not do so.

Republicans DO NOT care about this topic. They employ illegals quite often in fact. They just like using it because it riles up the racists, and those like me who think that we need borders that we control. I think we need more LEGAL immigration rather then this illegal stuff.

Old 05-16-2022, 07:40 PM

10,182 posts, read 20,841,716 times
They send them to the city with the second highest cost of living in the U.S., how will their rent be paid? Oh never mind.

Old 05-17-2022, 08:21 AM

2,612 posts, read 941,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
There shouldn't even be laws? You want no laws and total anarchy?

Your attempt at deflection was lame. So, you don't put your money where your mouth is. As for me, I don't need to support legal immigrants. BTW, illegal immigration is a slap in the face to legal immigrants. I have respect for legal immigrants as they obeyed the laws and patiently awaited their turn to come here.

The rest of your post isn't even worth addressing. Buh-bye.
I never said no laws. I said that I dont have to support laws simply because the government made them. The government makes bad laws and we shouldnt stand by them.

So put your money where your mouth is, support legal immigrants in deeds not just words.

I think it is funny how you support people because they follow the government's process. I guess when the government is your god, then you are happy as long as people follow your lord's wishes.

Old 05-17-2022, 08:23 AM

2,612 posts, read 941,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmycountry View Post
Your point of view is ridiculous! Allow legal aliens in to my home? I pay major federal income taxes, state taxes, property taxes, and sales taxes to FUND legal people!
Who raised you like this?? You’re kind is destroying this country.
What is the difference between a legal immigrant and an illegal immigrant?

What is the difference between those people and a US citizen? Do you think you are more special to others because you were born on a certain piece of land?

Old 05-17-2022, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
THIS! SO much this. If ANYONE on the right had been at all serious about this, then this would have happened. We already have it, Ive gone through it multiple times, and if we had consequences for employers it would work.

If the CEO or owner of a company employs illegals they should go to jail. Which is probably why Trump was against it given how many illegals he employed at his properties. (well documented btw use google if you are unaware). But even so, Trump and the Republicans could have passed something that went into effect in the future. They did not do so.

Republicans DO NOT care about this topic. They employ illegals quite often in fact. They just like using it because it riles up the racists, and those like me who think that we need borders that we control. I think we need more LEGAL immigration rather then this illegal stuff.
The old bait and switch. USA has let tens of millions of illegals into the country, used to call it catch and release, so when they want to work and get a job lets arrest the CEO that employs them. It's the fault of Acme Mfg shut down that business, arrest the C suite lock them up LOL. Why not arrest the politicians ang government employees that make up these policies and then deport every illegal?

Old 05-17-2022, 08:58 AM

2,479 posts, read 2,225,940 times
Default You are forgetting

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround12345 View Post
The leaders of the Central American countries do say they are concerned about this. They really don't want to give their slaves away for free.
Immigrants of all kinds send care packages and cash back to their families.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies