Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2022, 02:57 PM

1,224 posts, read 529,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusboy8 View Post
The major reason for Biden's increasing UNPOPULARITY among Hispanics is that Hispanics (legal & illegal) already here know that having millions more Hispanics crossing our border will POSITIVELY cost them jobs and will lower salaries dramatically! Democrats have counted on the automatic Hispanic (and black) vote for decades. No more!! People are becoming more and more woke with every wrong decision Biden/Harris make!
This. Crabs in a barrel. We are here some of us a long time. And they also know there are some super violent mofos in those waves crossing in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2022, 03:02 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,323,725 times
This is the end result of a political party making a prejudice assumption that Hispanics don't care about issues like illegals surging the border. It also doesn't help that radical Liberals will label Hispanics racist and will even label them as white racists. They're tired of the BS. They don't want illegals pouring into our country. Many Hispanics are against abortion as well. They also are sick of their dollar not stretching as far as it did under Trump.

They're in for a rude awakening when a high percentage of them switch parties. Stats are showing a surge in Black men leaving the party as well.

Old 05-19-2022, 03:09 PM

30,085 posts, read 18,694,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
If the Dems lose 3/4ths of Hispanics, PLUS 1/3rd of Blacks, I don't think they can win another national election.

Plus, if the current trends continue, it gets even worse for them.

Dems don't do great with blue-collar voters anymore either....Pubs have all but taken that demo away.

Dems better block Hispanic voting rights for newcommers, or the open border will backfire on them...how ironic is that?

26% is really low...the DNC must be very worried for their future right now.
......................... but far left loons, dead people, and the brain dead still support democrats!

Old 05-19-2022, 03:09 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,497,727 times
Overall Hispanics remind me of Blue Dog Democrats. Socially conservative, more religious, more for traditional values but want strong safety nets and worker protections. I'd guess a far higher percent of Hispanics are small business owners that thus taxes and regulations hurt them more than people at a corporation. I don't see Hispanics becoming hard core Republicans but I think they will be swing voters far more than Democrats want to believe.

Old 05-19-2022, 03:14 PM

63,001 posts, read 29,203,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusboy8 View Post
The major reason for Biden's increasing UNPOPULARITY among Hispanics is that Hispanics (legal & illegal) already here know that having millions more Hispanics crossing our border will POSITIVELY cost them jobs and will lower salaries dramatically! Democrats have counted on the automatic Hispanic (and black) vote for decades. No more!! People are becoming more and more woke with every wrong decision Biden/Harris make!
On the other hand there are many Hispanics who want amnesty for their eithic group here illegally and would like nothing more than to fill our country up with their ethnic group. They still outnumber the ones that won't vote for the Democrats especially those with roots from south of our border. The Cubans are the exception. I never get excited about those stats as I know the truth as there is a large Hispanic population here in Calif. and all over the southwest with roots in Mexico and I know a lot about their sentiments.

Old 05-19-2022, 03:17 PM

2,953 posts, read 995,213 times
This is massive. The dems saturation policy along the Rio Grande border has backfired on them. In their identity politics stupidity they thought Tejanos would be in favor of swamping Texas with Hispanic illegals. Duh. For people who know the area it was predictable that border counties would flip red. Mexican Americans are bearing the brunt of this invasion and they aren't happy. At. All. Go see the razor wire people put around their small homes in Brownsville and McAllen. 26% approval. The dems will never hold office again at that level. I guess replacement isn't working as planned. Outside of NY and CA identity politics doesn't drive everyone into servile predictable voting patterns. People care more about how good or bad life is for them and they let that drive their voting.

Old 05-19-2022, 03:25 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,772,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ating-plummets

Keep in mind that Quinnipiac is a left-leaning poll.

Only 26% of Hispanics approve of Joe Biden, so about 3 out of every 4 Hispanics do not approve of Joe.

The only demographic Joe is above water with is Blacks, but the Dem trend there is dismal considering Trump got 8% in 2016, 12% in 2020, and now if this poll is accurate, Pubs might get as high as 34% of the Black vote.

If I were Joe Biden and his uber-left puppetmasters, I'd close that Southern border before I lost any more future votes.
If this holds, it will turn out to be the worst defeat in American history for Democrats.

Answer me this, if Biden's and the Democrat's policies are so good and they basically own the media, why do the majority of Americans feel they way they do about the direction of the country now?

Old 05-19-2022, 03:29 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,772,121 times
We should all head to GALA FOODS SUPERMARKET (COMPARE FOODS) and put up the Biden "I Did That" stickers all over the place.

Old 05-19-2022, 04:45 PM

4,908 posts, read 3,366,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
Overall Hispanics remind me of Blue Dog Democrats. Socially conservative, more religious, more for traditional values but want strong safety nets and worker protections. I'd guess a far higher percent of Hispanics are small business owners that thus taxes and regulations hurt them more than people at a corporation. I don't see Hispanics becoming hard core Republicans but I think they will be swing voters far more than Democrats want to believe.
Yeah, I don't see fiscal conservatives/libertarians jumping for joy over this development whatsoever.

Just another indication of how PATHETICALLY c**ked Republicans/conservatives have become.

Yes, please you can replace us. Just do it legally LMAO!

Old 05-19-2022, 04:46 PM

5,958 posts, read 2,772,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
too many things that Biden and the democrats are doing....have a solid negative effect on hispanics

...making the cost of everything increase..hits them on both ends
And the whole cancelling of women thing, along with the abortion thing. Hispanics are socially conservative Catholics for the most part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies