Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2022, 04:15 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
There was plenty of evidence. As always, you miss the point. Durham knew Sussman or others wouldn't go down. But he still accomplished his mission. He brought detailed information to light that we didn't have 100% confirmation on. We know for a fact the upper level of the FBI helped orchestrate the story and were constantly briefed on Hillary's next move. Robby Mook testified under oath that Hillary was briefed for every chess move they went to make and even sat in on executive decisions. We know a complex network was built from the law firm, to fusion GPS, to the FBI, to Hillary's team. And I haven't even dove that far in depth with the rest of the discoveries. Again, plenty of info this was all fabricated. You mentally struggling to see that is your own issue.
you want to go off on tangents. Which is sort of Durhams goal, it wasnt to do justice or convict anyone, it was to smear poop over everything and get people like you going.

And CLEARLY a dozen folks on a jury disagreed with you. They even called it out for a waste of time. I bet they would be more angry if they knew we had paid 3.8 million to fund Durhams nonsense. You want to discuss political topics just like Durham, and not the actual case.

Quote:
No, YOU stop with the nonsense. That was a biased jury and Sussman knew he was safe with them. But you won't see it that way because you're a Liberal.
No, I wont see it because its pathetic nonsense. People are oin a jury, and near as I can tell the right wingers are upset because someone OTHER then a Republican sat on it.
Quote:
And many people in the court systems said that was a foolish decision on the judge's part to say it wasn't an issue. And actually, the mother did say her daughter was a friend aside from being on the team. Doesn't matter how close they were. The daughters both knew about the case and that the mom was a jury member. Are you that gullible to think teens, that are known to gossip, didn't talk about the case? It's not nonsense. Again, you're a Liberal who still thinks Trump really colluded with Russia. It's incredibly sad and pathetic that you refuse to accept Hillary orchestrated and lied about ALL OF THIS.
You should see whats allowed in court cases with this. This is perfectly normal, I can point to FAR more serious cases that had people who knew the murder victims family that were on the jury. HERES reality folks. Your daughters baseball friends father is not exactly a close connection. You seem desperate to make it one though in order to ignore that ALL of the other jury members also agreed this was nonsense.

Quote:
How you feel about it means nothing to me. I've see enough of your responses to know you avoid using facts, data, and logic in your arguments.
Which is why you so often go on the personal attack like this I presume. Discuss the topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2022, 04:50 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
The said the exact words about Nixon until they learned in testimony that he had recorded all of his conversations in the Oval. I remember the looks of incredulity and utter amazement when the words were uttered.
Nixon was pardoned, Hillary never.

Old 06-01-2022, 07:30 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,638,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
The verdict was unanimous, among all the jurors chosen by both sides.

Sussman was Not Guilty because the prosecutor couldn't prove the merits of his extraordinarily weak case, even after three years of working on it. Deal with it.
How was Sussman able to listen in on the Trump/Russian bank conversation

Old 06-01-2022, 08:09 PM

37,203 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
How was Sussman able to listen in on the Trump/Russian bank conversation
I didn't know that he did, and I doubt seriously that ever actually happened.

Old 06-01-2022, 08:11 PM

39,870 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
The verdict was unanimous, among all the jurors chosen by both sides.

Sussman was Not Guilty because the prosecutor couldn't prove the merits of his extraordinarily weak case, even after three years of working on it. Deal with it.
Primarily found not-guilty because incontrovertible proof, in the form of Sussman's texts to the FBI, were not allowed to be introduced as evidence. Fix was in early.

Old 06-01-2022, 08:31 PM

23,597 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Everybody's out of step but Johnny...
Whatever point you're trying to make..............

Old 06-01-2022, 08:38 PM

44 posts, read 21,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
If only they applied the same approach to Hillary as they do to Trump. Trump may have skirted and bent laws but Hillary downright trampled on them and us.

I just can't get past the fact that she destroyed evidence that was subpoenaed by Congress and she was allowed to skate and continue her run for President. What would happen to the average citizen if we did the same?

The lies and controversy of Benghazi is another biggie. Maybe she didn't break any laws with that debacle but she showed us what a slime she and Obama were.

Hillary is so crooked, so smug. It would be great to see her finally pay for her crimes but it is not going to happen.
Clinton destroyed no documents. What happened was a Tech at the outfit who maintained her server screwed up and did not change the scheduling of discarding when directed to by Hilary's operawtlion. So he tried to cover his backside by bringing the destruction up to date.

The victim of Benghazi did it to himself. He knew more about the situation in Benghazi than anyone else.

Old 06-01-2022, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
I'm not the one claiming the FBI was working for or against Clinton. I just find it strange when Clinton was definitely damaged by the FBI prior to the election, whereas Trump was not. Yet the accusation is that the FBI was working on Clinton's behalf.
^Poor Hillary
You have no one to blame but Hillary and your hero boy scout Comey for that.

Trump wasn't damaged?

Old 06-01-2022, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matureguy View Post
Clinton destroyed no documents. What happened was a Tech at the outfit who maintained her server screwed up and did not change the scheduling of discarding when directed to by Hilary's operawtlion. So he tried to cover his backside by bringing the destruction up to date.

Quote:
The victim of Benghazi did it to himself. He knew more about the situation in Benghazi than anyone else.
Blame the victim?

^history rewrites in progress..................?

Old 06-01-2022, 08:46 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
Quote:
But he never did. I wonder why not?

Trump led chants of "Lock Her Up!" hundreds of times, but he never did, either.

I wonder why not...?
No need to wonder why not, corruption from A to Z. Pretty simple and you sheep continue to praise the corrupt.. Ignorance is bliss..!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies