Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2022, 05:29 AM

9,820 posts, read 11,205,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
We warned people. They ignored us and chose to vote for a demented xenophobe because he didn't make mean tweets.
Think a little deeper.

The choice was between a career politician who had dementia that helped his drug addict son swindle millions. OR, a xenophobic narcissist tax cheater that logged 30,000+ lies. I won't get into the fact that Trump was the laughing stock of the world or that he wanted to hold on to power at nearly any cost. In the end, sane minds prevailed (and Trump wasn't sane). He admired authoritarian regimes for a reason. Good riddance to Trump (at any cost)!

While I loved many of Trump's policies, I voted for Biden because of what I typed. In the next election, let's hope the Republicans can put someone else forward other than the jackass Trump. Because hands-down, I'd vote the same way again and I'm not alone. If he gets voted in again, I predict chaos and bloodshed. Trump, the person is an ******* and is dangerous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2022, 05:39 AM

4,570 posts, read 2,291,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
The beauty of our system is starting 1-20-2023, with both Senate & House under GOP control, Biden, Schumer, & Pelosi & comrades will be puppets.

Maybe. I still have a serious lack of confidence in our voting system. The dems will try to cheat again. I know it, you know it and they know it.

Old 06-02-2022, 05:42 AM

17,403 posts, read 11,999,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by statebw View Post
Kids today should take a look at 1982.
Wasn't that the year Biden voted to overturn Roe v Wade?

Wasn't that the year Biden considered Byrd a close friend?

Deflect to Reagan all you want, but Biden is managing to f things up royally currently.

Old 06-02-2022, 05:58 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,323,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
Sure would. You're welcome!

I mean, the fact that most of you think that Trumpy lost because of "mean tweets", and then you call the people who didn't vote for Trumpy the morons is ironic and hysterical all at the same time.
Trump lost because of fraud, plain and simple.

Old 06-02-2022, 06:01 AM

7,042 posts, read 2,737,022 times
Biden is an embarrassment, while in England the Queen is being celebrated for 70 years on the throne.

Old 06-02-2022, 06:14 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,618,407 times
I'm not in the White House, so i cant see the everyday activities. But i can only comment on what i do see.

Biden seems clueless, also he has ideas in his head that he wants to do and thinks its good.

I do believe he is on purpose ruining things in order to make new things that he wants to happen (like making gas so expensive that you will turn to electric cars). he is doing this and not caring that people are in pain - in fact, he wants the pain so that people will turn to electric cars.

i also think he is unaware of whats going on - 1) his dementia prevents him from seeing whats really happening 2) his staff are withholding info and going behind his back.

a normal person realizing they are president would fire people they did not like. he is not hostage, he is supposed to be in charge, but since he is not, he keeps going on.

Could be he is a narcissist or mentally ill, or something because he keeps allowing destruction to happen.

sometimes the look on his face with his mouth gaping open while he walks to somewhere makes him look like he has a vacant look.

could be all or some of the above what is going on.

I do not feel sorry for him. i hear news journalists saying they feel sorry for him. I do not. even if he has mental illness. some of it is NOT mental illness but evilness. he has an ego and thinks he is all that and a bag of chips.

I shudder to think what goes on behind the scenes that we do not see.

Old 06-02-2022, 06:20 AM

8,060 posts, read 10,660,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
The beauty of our system is starting 1-20-2023, with both Senate & House under GOP control, Biden, Schumer, & Pelosi & comrades will be puppets.
You have "1960" in your forum name.

If that is the year of your birth, you are the same age I am.

IF that is the case, and you have lived in this country for those six decades as I have, under both GOP and Democratic administrations, surely you realize as I do by now, that it doesn't matter what party is " in control."

Both parties are corrupt, and are equally responsible, through their actions, or their INACTIONS for where we are now.

I hate to be so cynical, but I think part of the problem we have is that too many people are still relying on these political hacks to have our best interests, and that of the country, at heart, when most are just in for their own political gain and self-enrichment. So, maybe you are just being sarcastic. No political "party" is coming to save us. It may help some sleep better at night to put their faith in that, but it's not the reality.

I believe the last President that had any real interest in putting this country first, was killed (removed?) three years after we were born. They have been selling us down the river, piece by piece, ever since, BY BOTH PARTIES. The illusion that we still have a government "by the people" is just that. We have now a government owned by special interests and well-monied elite. Biden, and those pulling his strings, is just the last nail lin the coffin of the once-great country, and former envy of the world, we were born into.

Last edited by RogueMom; 06-02-2022 at 06:37 AM..

Old 06-02-2022, 06:24 AM

899 posts, read 543,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Born-n-Raised View Post
Think a little deeper.

The choice was between a career politician who had dementia that helped his drug addict son swindle millions. OR, a xenophobic narcissist tax cheater that logged 30,000+ lies. I won't get into the fact that Trump was the laughing stock of the world or that he wanted to hold on to power at nearly any cost. In the end, sane minds prevailed (and Trump wasn't sane). He admired authoritarian regimes for a reason. Good riddance to Trump (at any cost)!

While I loved many of Trump's policies, I voted for Biden because of what I typed. In the next election, let's hope the Republicans can put someone else forward other than the jackass Trump. Because hands-down, I'd vote the same way again and I'm not alone. If he gets voted in again, I predict chaos and bloodshed. Trump, the person is an ******* and is dangerous.
8.6% inflation up from 1.6%, war in Ukraine in part because the US gave the green light to the Nord Anglia pipeline that gave Putin too much confidence thinking the EU was now to beholden to Russian gas, 2.5 million illegal immigrants across the border (so much for law and order), explosion in crime and violence and murders in cities all across America (so much for law and order).

What a real shame we didn't vote for Biden. If only the Democrats had won in 2020....

Wait... hold on. Sorry. Never mind

The prediction of chaos and bloodshed you make would be Democrats rioting and burning and looting (again) if Trump wins, right?

Old 06-02-2022, 06:44 AM

33,592 posts, read 18,211,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
While biden might be one of the most idiotic and incompetent politicians to ever exist, the real problem is those who voted for him
I blame all those dead people that voted for Biden.

Old 06-02-2022, 06:46 AM

30,114 posts, read 18,717,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
While biden might be one of the most idiotic and incompetent politicians to ever exist, the real problem is those who voted for him
Yes-

The idiot has no power without all the other idiots voting for him.

Looking back at the election, one sat in utter disbelief that ANYONE would be so stupid as to vote for him. I am certain that he only got about 50 million REAL votes, with the rest being fake. However, it is shocking that we have 50 million Americans who are that stupid.

Biden demonstrated he was corrupt, demented, and intent on destroying the nation. Idiots still voted for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies