Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2022, 07:14 AM

18,473 posts, read 31,643,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Yes-

The idiot has no power without all the other idiots voting for him.

Looking back at the election, one sat in utter disbelief that ANYONE would be so stupid as to vote for him. I am certain that he only got about 50 million REAL votes, with the rest being fake. However, it is shocking that we have 50 million Americans who are that stupid.

Biden demonstrated he was corrupt, demented, and intent on destroying the nation. Idiots still voted for him.

shame on all the people that voted for biden, this administration has done nothing to enhance the american citizens, he has done everything in his power to destroy all the good things we have had.

biden and his whole administration are a bunch of bumbling idiots.

and hoe does kamala, the first to leave the presidential race end up being the vice president, how on earth does something like that happen, she too is a complete and utter moron.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2022, 07:17 AM

9,457 posts, read 5,225,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
The beauty of our system is starting 1-20-2023, with both Senate & House under GOP control, Biden, Schumer, & Pelosi & comrades will be puppets.
from your lips to God's ears

Old 06-02-2022, 07:18 AM

17,638 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Born-n-Raised View Post
Think a little deeper.

The choice was between a career politician who had dementia that helped his drug addict son swindle millions. OR, a xenophobic narcissist tax cheater that logged 30,000+ lies. I won't get into the fact that Trump was the laughing stock of the world or that he wanted to hold on to power at nearly any cost. In the end, sane minds prevailed (and Trump wasn't sane). He admired authoritarian regimes for a reason. Good riddance to Trump (at any cost)!

While I loved many of Trump's policies, I voted for Biden because of what I typed. In the next election, let's hope the Republicans can put someone else forward other than the jackass Trump. Because hands-down, I'd vote the same way again and I'm not alone. If he gets voted in again, I predict chaos and bloodshed. Trump, the person is an ******* and is dangerous.
You think another Trump presidency will result in "chaos and bloodshed," even though that never happened during Trump's first term and it DID happen after the fool you voted for took power?

I'm afraid I don't even know what to say in response to this level of industrial-grade stupidity, other than look at what we're up against.

Old 06-02-2022, 07:18 AM

43,124 posts, read 18,281,341 times
I was reading an article this morning that Biden is frustrated that his aides aren't doing enough to fight inflation.

Last I looked Biden is the President, not his aides.
All that man does is blame, blame, blame....someone else.

Old 06-02-2022, 07:20 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I was reading an article this morning that Biden is frustrated that his aides aren't doing enough to fight inflation.

81 million 'votes'. The most popular president ever.

Old 06-02-2022, 07:21 AM

43,124 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
81 million 'votes'. The most popular president ever.
It's not that they liked Biden. It's more like they hated Trump that much.

Old 06-02-2022, 07:22 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post

that's actually an improvement over his usual finger-pointing.

Biden's dilemma on inflation: Blaming the Republicans isn't a winning strategy, analysts say

Old 06-02-2022, 07:29 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Biden and his fellow Dems are way past the point of no return for me. They are all useless liars, alarmists, racists, opportunists and flat out Not nice people.

Biden is the worse President ever and it is his fault that we are all spinning round the drain.

Old 06-02-2022, 07:40 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,207,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
(snip)
I hate to be so cynical, but I think part of the problem we have is that too many people are still relying on these political hacks to have our best interests, and that of the country, at heart, when most are just in for their own political gain and self-enrichment. So, maybe you are just being sarcastic. No political "party" is coming to save us. It may help some sleep better at night to put their faith in that, but it's not the reality.

I try not to be cynical as well, but sometimes the proof is in the pudding, you know?

For me, the same-old, same-old stale, career politicians are the problem. Trump was a jerk of the highest order, but he was not a career politician. That was why I voted for him. And I still believe he scared the bejesus out of people like Biden and Pelosi who have become wealthy as servants of the citizens.

In my Utopia, all incumbents would be voted out. We would institute term limits. And we would not let politicians make careers out of that service.

To use a Trumpism: "You're FIRED!" is what I would say to ALL of them.

Old 06-02-2022, 07:45 AM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times
No worries. Folks suffering from Alzheimer's can be cranky at times. And destroy nations.

Wait until you see what Giggles will be doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies