Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2022, 03:08 PM

203 posts, read 73,066 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Long term covid. If my son had lived, Drs said he’d have to carry the oxygen tank, have little energy, low heart function and compromised immune system. Many who had a bad case are left very sick. I don’t comprehend why this is not a known fact to people already.
This is not technically "long COVID". This is damage to his lungs, pulmonary fibrosis, that unfortunately is permanent. It's something that happens to people with severe reactions to the virus and/or being put on a ventilator prematurely or for too long.

"Long COVID", while not really defined, usually means sequelae following COVID, with no apparent underlining physical cause. I.e CFS, headaches, tinnitus, etc while biomarkers return normal or no underlying cause can be pinpointed.

For a journalist to say this principal died of "long COVID", I will need UCOD on their death certificate, and explanation of what their "long COVID" entailed, for me to believe this. Me thinks this is just someone who said he had headaches after COVID and died of a stroke, which some irresponsible journalist attributed to "long COVID" to spread fear. Wouldn't be the first time. They're running out of ammunition since just about everyone has had COVID, and just about everyone who has had it was fine, so they continue to pump out this "long COVID" mysticism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2022, 03:17 PM

10,017 posts, read 5,725,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
Soooooo, he was right?
Sure man, right on point. He caught COVID during summer break... therefore he was right about not opening schools because he caught COVID somewhere other than at school.

Old 06-04-2022, 03:34 PM

4,935 posts, read 2,080,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
It looks like he initially got COVID in 2020, but recently died from “complications related to long COVID.” The article is definitely poorly written and confusing.
Here is the Seattle area, they were counting motorcycle/car deaths as COVID deaths if the corps had a trace of the virus, so at times, I question the real numbers. And yes, COVID is real, but it is being weaponized by the Left.

Old 06-04-2022, 03:41 PM

18,069 posts, read 27,526,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Florida Principal Who Fought DeSantis Over Re-Opening Schools Dies of COVID-19
That's a pity.

Old 06-04-2022, 03:50 PM

11,085 posts, read 6,026,806 times
Quote:
Long term covid. If my son had lived, Drs said he’d have to carry the oxygen tank, have little energy, low heart function and compromised immune system. Many who had a bad case are left very sick. I don’t comprehend why this is not a known fact to people already.
Because the authorities have not been telling us.

At this point, I know more about the ill effects of the vaxxine than the ill effects of covid itself. There are people around me who are vaxxine injured but no covid injured folks. Why is that? Most people around me have had covid and that in spite of most people having being vaxxed and boosted.

I can see from the figures that vaxxed folks have a lower death rate but that's all I can see.

Old 06-04-2022, 04:06 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,688,846 times
Quote:
My coworker has this. He's about 45 years old and got hit in November, presumably during the end of the Delta wave. Went right to his lungs and he had about a 12 day hospital stay. He's been on supplemental oxygen ever since and because he lives so far from the office, he can't commute in because he's not supposed to be over 5 miles from his home with the oxygen or driving that long. Fortunately he has a job amendable to telework; however, I do wonder when/if his lungs will recover. They aren't calling it Long Covid for him, just that he has lung and heart damage from the initial event.

Old 06-04-2022, 04:36 PM

20,838 posts, read 17,148,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
This infuriates me....all the lies set forth by not only the news media, to undermine Desantis, and make him look like a killer, when in fact, those who continue to push these lies, ruin the lives of others for telling the truth and doing what is write.

There have been countless articles taken down written by doctors who speak out against the media, Fauci, Gates, WHO, and other government controled agencies who have been pushing vaccines.

In the very beginning of this, I said, watch, you watch, they are going to miraculously create a vaccine for Covid 19 and make it manditory. I saw how a pharmaceutical tried to do that years ago, and only now, are they finding out the dreaded side effects. COMMON SENSE!

Stop buying these bogus fake news made up reports to push their agendas.....I honestly do not believe how brain washed so many Americans are....
and the worst is, you still refuse to believe you've been lied to...

So many people have bought into this and the draconion measures set forth, that now, they don't want to believe any truth and how we've all been lied to.

Go to NIH.gov website and do a search for Covid 19 what is the truth...by Dr. Russell Blaylock
here, I'll make it easy for you.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/carticles/PMC9062939/

Search out Dr. Scott Jensen

Dr. Robert Malone

Stella Immanuel, who pushed hydroxychloroquine

Dr. Jane Orient

Dr. Simone Gold,
and many many many more

There were people who worked for pharmaceutical companies who came forth and spoke up about how dangerous these upcoming vaccines were, b/c they were not tested properly, and they weren't.
Lives were threatened, the libral media was paid off to spread these lies...and call all these people who challenged Covid 19 numbers from the very beginning, that they were not adding up, were threatend with their jobs and even received death threats, had to stop or go into hiding.

The media and other Government agencies started calling all these people Anti-vaccine, reporting that they were spreading misinformation, disinformation, when in fact all along, it was all about "The money" do you have any idea how much money was made on these bogus vaccines?

When is America going to wake up...?

Why in Gods name would anyone, especially medical doctors, or people who worked for pharmeceuticla companies, buy into a vaccine that wasn't properly tested? The only reason why hyudroxy and ivermectin was taken off the shelves, was because the governement threatened jobs, if they continued to sell or fill perscriptions for it....and yet, these meds have been on the market for over 30 years? Common sense right there should raise flags?

The reason they were poo poo'd was b/c if there would have been alternative meds for Covid, (which I even now to this day Question), they wouldn't have been able to push the vaccine and approve it only for emergency use.

They have people so scared that the moment people get sick, they rush in for a Covid 19 which I also question ememsly about the effacy of this test and how it can distinguish the difference between a cold and virus, flu? I don't believe it can

And how corporations went along with this and said people would be fired if they didn't get the vaccine?

People, follow the money trail....There is no proof what-so-ever of what side effects could arise long term, in conjunction with these vaccines, why in God's name would you take it? Why would you inject something in your body, that hasn't been out there for years so that long term side effects could be obtained and studied. Why do you think pharmaceutical companies have a hot line that is supposed to be called the moment you take any medication, to report the side effect or effects that you experienced, after taking mediations?

you have been lied to, by the government you so trusted, by the media, by your own doctors...

it's time you start questioning everything, and I mean everything including this bogus article, they will put anything out there to force you to believe that you are anti vaccine. Well I tell you this, if questioning a new vaccine that hasn't even been thoroughly tested and long term side effects been studied, then yes, I'd rather be anti vaccine then not....

and I'll tell you something else, this country is vaccine crazy....vaccine for this and that, and yet, no one knows the long term side effects, and if there is knowledge on them, they surely won't tell you, b/c they're making way to much money off of them.

SMH
Ive quoted your post out of respect for our difference of opinion. Many points you make are worthy. I want to share the following;

1) This virus behaved in ways which reinfected people. I was impo designed to kill.
2) simply stated in all people who were infected those vaccinated survived at much higher rates.
3) simply stated, if you were unvaccinated and you were infected by Delta easily 60% died.
4) The vaccine prevented death.
5) In some patients hydroxychloroquine worked and it worked better than anything else.
6) In a pandemic vaccines are known not to be perfect. Some people will die from thier use.

These facts are harsh. It was, and still is a WAR. There is no way around that.

I take solace in the bravery of people and weep with you into the lake of tears.

Old 06-04-2022, 04:46 PM

20,129 posts, read 16,209,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Ive quoted your post out of respect for our difference of opinion. Many points you make are worthy. I want to share the following;

1) This virus behaved in ways which reinfected people. I was impo designed to kill.
2) simply stated in all people who were infected those vaccinated survived at much higher rates.
3) simply stated, if you were unvaccinated and you were infected by Delta easily 60% died.
4) The vaccine prevented death.
5) In some patients hydroxychloroquine worked and it worked better than anything else.
6) In a pandemic vaccines are known not to be perfect. Some people will die from thier use.

These facts are harsh. It was, and still is a WAR. There is no way around that.

I take solace in the bravery of people and weep with you into the lake of tears.
This is NOT correct, not even close.

Old 06-04-2022, 04:50 PM

5,429 posts, read 3,522,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Here is the Seattle area, they were counting motorcycle/car deaths as COVID deaths if the corps had a trace of the virus, so at times, I question the real numbers. And yes, COVID is real, but it is being weaponized by the Left.
My niece's father-in-law died of lung cancer about a year ago in Florida. He had covid at the time of his death. Covid was not listed on the death certificate, so these deaths might have been counted differently in Florida.

Old 06-04-2022, 04:56 PM

1,785 posts, read 960,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
This is NOT correct, not even close.
Thanks for pointing out that huge lie!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies