Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you be watching the House January 6 Committee hearing?
YES-WATCHING 70 24.56%
NO-NOT WATCHING 215 75.44%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2022, 01:33 PM

20,393 posts, read 14,667,898 times

Advertisements

I'm not sure why anyone is supposed to care what Hillary Clinton thinks. I don't believe that she was running for anything or in a position to advise Biden in any way he was obligated to listen to.

Beyond that, if we're gonna be all "aha, gotcha!" about what she said he SHOULD do (which didn't happen) then, what, we look at the off the cuff statement that Trump made about shooting a guy on Fifth Avenue and apply it to some random Republican like, aha!...that...MEANS something...! No. No, it doesn't. None of this does.

But nice try and misdirection as per usual, guys. Real nice try. I very much doubt that Trump takes his inspiration on what to do, from the likes of Hillary Clinton. And if he does, then I'd say ya'll have bigger problems.

Still watching the hearings...wonder if anyone here saw the John Oliver piece about the background wall of Eric Herschmann's video testimony? Was pretty hilarious. I guess the panda art was featured in one of the 50 Shades of Grey movies! lol...the heck?

Anyhow.

I just feel like this Committee is working sooooo freakin' hard to establish that Trump is a crafty criminal who does crime and the head guy of a whole actual conspiracy and so on, that boy...they better know something about what the DOJ plans to do here, because if this is not followed by any legal action against Trump specifically after they dug themselves in this deep, they're gonna look pretty damn foolish.

Like imagine the defamation lawsuit that Trump could bring, if he were somehow exonerated or not found guilty? It would make the Depp/Heard trial look like some small beans! Or maybe even if he just isn't indicted? Like they don't even have to recommend the case to the DOJ, like...at this point I feel their hand is almost forced, I can't see them not acting on it.

Old 07-15-2022, 01:39 PM

37,213 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Can you imagine the liberals heads exploding again on election night 2024 if Trump wins.
Honestly, I can't imagine him being mentally or physically capable of campaigning in 2024, even if he isn't in Supermax.

Old 07-15-2022, 01:41 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
Trump's time, in a court of law, he's going to unload tons and tons of true evidence of election fraud, for the whole world to see. He's not stupid. This is the instrument to finally get a court to hear and see election fraud happening.

Be very careful, what you wish for.
LOL

This is typical MAGA "just you wait and see!" nonsense. ... we went through a whole string of those already

Why wait?

Let's see what this shyster has to show us!

He has nothing. If he did, it would already be out.

Everything that ever was presented came up bogus. There is no secret stash of evidence of anything.

~

You are living in a self made fantasy, and remember later on you were told this, remember it when you realize there has been NOTHING presented "for the whole world to see".

Old 07-15-2022, 01:41 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,882,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Like imagine the defamation lawsuit that Trump could bring, if he were somehow exonerated or not found guilty? It would make the Depp/Heard trial look like some small beans! Or maybe even if he just isn't indicted? Like they don't even have to recommend the case to the DOJ, like...at this point I feel their hand is almost forced, I can't see them not acting on it.
Trump would NEVER bring a defamation suit about this matter, because he wouldn’t be able to get past discovery without turning owner evidence of his own guilt. Why do you think he has avoided it thus far? Last place Trump wants to be is in a court.

Old 07-15-2022, 01:42 PM

37,213 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
I read that article and others related. Had Sleepy Joe lost Dems would be doing the same thing. They’d probably still be rioting and protesting had because Trump won.

WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that Joe Biden should not concede the 2020 presidential election “under any circumstances," anticipating issues that could prolong knowing the final outcome.

“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,” Clinton said in an interview with her former communications director Jennifer Palmieri for Showtime's “The Circus,” which released a clip Tuesday.“
Proof?

Old 07-15-2022, 01:42 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Honestly, I can't imagine him being mentally or physically capable of campaigning in 2024, even if he isn't in Supermax.
That describes Sleepy Joe perfectly, not because Trump. Because Trump doesn’t slur his words, fall upstairs, forget what he’s saying, doesn’t wander off, doesn’t need help getting off a podium, etc… No worries about any POTUS being in Supermax or any other prison, especially when there’s nothing to get them on.

Old 07-15-2022, 01:43 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Proof?
Read her quote…and Dems are still furious and obsessed with him, and he hasn’t been POTUS for 16+ months. Their angst and fury would no doubt still be overflowing with riots and protests if he won.

What’s good for one is good for the other.

Old 07-15-2022, 01:56 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
I'm not sure why anyone is supposed to care what Hillary Clinton thinks. I don't believe that she was running for anything or in a position to advise Biden in any way he was obligated to listen to.

Beyond that, if we're gonna be all "aha, gotcha!" about what she said he SHOULD do (which didn't happen) then, what, we look at the off the cuff statement that Trump made about shooting a guy on Fifth Avenue and apply it to some random Republican like, aha!...that...MEANS something...! No. No, it doesn't. None of this does.

But nice try and misdirection as per usual, guys. Real nice try. I very much doubt that Trump takes his inspiration on what to do, from the likes of Hillary Clinton. And if he does, then I'd say ya'll have bigger problems.

Still watching the hearings...wonder if anyone here saw the John Oliver piece about the background wall of Eric Herschmann's video testimony? Was pretty hilarious. I guess the panda art was featured in one of the 50 Shades of Grey movies! lol...the heck?
^^^^ typical TDS Democrat. They can show them the actual plans on paper like ACME prints like in the Road Runner cartoon and they write a big post of denial. Hillary was the head of the party from 2016 to 2020 and she put her people running the DNC and Biden kept most of her people when he won the nomination. To say she doesn't have any power or leverage is really ignorant.

Still watching that cr@p? that's a surprise.

Old 07-15-2022, 02:07 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
They will claim fraud, declare Biden the winner and appoint a new slate of electors to reverse the results. Republicans will of course be perfectly happy with this approach. Won't you?

Old 07-15-2022, 02:07 PM

50,797 posts, read 36,501,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
I read that article and others related. Had Sleepy Joe lost Dems would be doing the same thing. They’d probably still be rioting and protesting had because Trump won.

WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that Joe Biden should not concede the 2020 presidential election “under any circumstances," anticipating issues that could prolong knowing the final outcome.

“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,” Clinton said in an interview with her former communications director Jennifer Palmieri for Showtime's “The Circus,” which released a clip Tuesday.“
You have to read it in the context of the entire article. I don’t believe for a second they would have resorted to illegal means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies