Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you be watching the House January 6 Committee hearing?
YES-WATCHING 70 24.56%
NO-NOT WATCHING 215 75.44%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2022, 12:42 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,253,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
That was the Democrat plan in 2020 if Biden lost. Hillary couldn't keep her big mouth shut. She said that Biden should never concede and take it to the courts as long that it took.

Remember due to the Corona and shutting down parts of the economy, the 2020 was a toss up. Hillary exposed the Democrat plan by default because she wants to be on the spotlight and pretend she runs things in the party.

Trump dropped a triplet to the S.C. and if he would have won in 2020 that would have made it 4 because no way Jackson makes it there under Trump. So Democrats had a plan for the 2020 elections if they lost.

“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,”. They had their lawyers and their hacks in the media lined up and ready.
Bingo… https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1238156

Old 07-15-2022, 12:45 PM

13,519 posts, read 4,323,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
That's why I keep saying this is a big circus. Trump played the same game they played. Hillary's big mouth exposed their plan. They were NOT going to let Trump win and make the S.C. 7-2 for the conservatives for a long time.

Old 07-15-2022, 12:49 PM

Quote:
That's why I keep saying this is a big circus. Trump played the same game they played. Hillary's big mouth exposed their plan. They were NOT going to let Trump win and make the S.C. 7-2 for the conservatives for a long time.
What’s good for one is good for the other

Old 07-15-2022, 12:57 PM

Quote:

I have been saying this for years. Trump comes in 2017 out of politics and they throw the kitchen sink at him and in 2020 he knows the Democrat plan if they lose are NOT conceding and fight it out in court for the long run and the media. Trump plays their own game and they are shocked and act like this is new.

Hillary's big mouth exposed the plan of the Democrats. She just came out public and basically said Do NOT concede if We lose and fight tooth and nail in the courts and they already had their media hacks ready and nobody called her on it. They let her keep speaking.

Old 07-15-2022, 01:09 PM

50,945 posts, read 36,646,853 times
Quote:
If you read the article she only spoke of using legal means to stand up to any Republican attempts to thwart a fair election. No talk of overthrowing the government or cheating via fake electors. I also don’t think the insurrection was a Republican idea, only a Trump idea, and you can see that by the heroic measures many Republicans took then in refusing to do anything illegal and in testifying now.

Last edited by ocnjgirl; 07-15-2022 at 02:06 PM..

Old 07-15-2022, 01:10 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,840,310 times
Quote:
I have been saying this for years. Trump comes in 2017 out of politics and they throw the kitchen sink at him and in 2020 he knows the Democrat plan if they lose are NOT conceding and fight it out in court for the long run and the media. Trump plays their own game and they are shocked and act like this is new.

Hillary's big mouth exposed the plan of the Democrats. She just came out public and basically said Do NOT concede if We lose and fight tooth and nail in the courts and they already had their media hacks ready and nobody called her on it. They let her keep speaking.
I had no problem with Trump challenging the election results in court. That is his right. All of his cases were thrown out. Yet he continues to promulgate his election fraud lie.

I don't know if Biden would have filed suit in any courts or not. I'm sure he would have conceded at some point. We're still waiting on Trump to do that. Everybody and his mother has told him that he lost the election, yet he and many of his ilk refuse to believe it.

Old 07-15-2022, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
If you read the article she only spoke of using legal means to stand up to any Republican attempts to thwart a fair election. No talk of overthrowing the government. I also don’t think the insurrection was a Republican idea, only a Trump idea, and you can see that by the heroic measures many Republicans took then in refusing to do anything illegal and in testifying now.
I read that article and others related. Had Sleepy Joe lost Dems would be doing the same thing. They’d probably still be rioting and protesting had because Trump won.

WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that Joe Biden should not concede the 2020 presidential election “under any circumstances," anticipating issues that could prolong knowing the final outcome.

“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,” Clinton said in an interview with her former communications director Jennifer Palmieri for Showtime's “The Circus,” which released a clip Tuesday.“

Old 07-15-2022, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I had no problem with Trump challenging the election results in court. That is his right. All of his cases were thrown out. Yet he continues to promulgate his election fraud lie.

I don't know if Biden would have filed suit in any courts or not. I'm sure he would have conceded at some point. We're still waiting on Trump to do that. Everybody and his mother has told him that he lost the election, yet he and many of his ilk refuse to believe it.
That's not a crime (you might disagree with bad political tactic but not a crime) but I have never heard anybody from the Democrat side of the Russian hoax and impeachment say they are sorry or backed down. It worked for them, they got lots of donations to win the mid-terms in 2018 and the general in 2020.

Trump sees the game and he plays and the GOP are favorite to win the midterms in 2022 and he is the money favorite to win in 2024. I guess the game works but your side don't like him to play it when it's the democrat game.

Hillary's big mouth exposed the Democrat plan for 2020. It was a step up from 2016. “Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch"

If any Republican said that before the election they would have been crucified and ban from T.V. and social media but since it was Hillary, she is the darling and keeps being invited to tv.

I just wish you Democrats wouldn't be so soft and be so double standards and start calling out Democrats as you do Trump for doing the same thing but you don't. It's like watching a bad officiating game.

Old 07-15-2022, 01:24 PM

3,349 posts, read 1,445,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
Trump's time, in a court of law, he's going to unload tons and tons of true evidence of election fraud, for the whole world to see. He's not stupid. This is the instrument to finally get a court to hear and see election fraud happening.

Be very careful, what you wish for.
No, he is stupid.

Old 07-15-2022, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
If you read the article she only spoke of using legal means to stand up to any Republican attempts to thwart a fair election. No talk of overthrowing the government. I also don’t think the insurrection was a Republican idea, only a Trump idea, and you can see that by the heroic measures many Republicans took then in refusing to do anything illegal and in testifying now.
Trump went legal. He didn't ordered the Army to arrest Biden and Congress like Valkyrie.

If you think Trump ordered an overthrow We already had an impeachment and he was acquitted then take it to the DOJ and have a real trial not a Pelosi's Kangaroo court.

I didn't know you overthrow a nuclear super power without guns. Maybe the CIA can hire these people to overthrow Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, Syria, Russia, North Korea. Just send them by plane and drop them at their capitals and they can overthrow with no guns with just screaming and trespassing with Trump flags. That will make those countries shake in their boots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies