Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you be watching the House January 6 Committee hearing?
YES-WATCHING 70 24.56%
NO-NOT WATCHING 215 75.44%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2022, 01:26 PM

37,176 posts, read 19,183,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
You promise? You just don't like or respect anybody that has a different answer or narrative than yours. You remind me of the committee. You ask specific questions to get specific answers to push only your narrative and get upset with people that give you the wrong answers and don't agree with you. I got you read months ago.
I really don't think you have an answer in you, much less a different one.

And I'm not the one who is apparently upset.

Old 07-18-2022, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Because Hillary is a criminal and Trump is not.
Solved the puzzle for you.

By the way an "oath" means nothing to Hillary.
We'll know soon enough which one will proudly wear the indictments they are handed. Hillary testified for eleven hours and never took the Fifth or refused to answer a question. Trump should do the same to prove his innocence.

Old 07-18-2022, 01:32 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,196,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
We'll know soon enough which one will proudly wear the indictments they are handed. Hillary testified for eleven hours and never took the Fifth or refused to answer a question. Trump should do the same to prove his innocence.
When are the the indictments for Hillary/because Trump coming?

Old 07-18-2022, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
When are the the indictments for Hillary/because Trump coming?
You misread my post. Both of them could be innocent.

I can tell you're nervous by your question. Relax. I'm sure Big Orange will be fine.

Old 07-18-2022, 01:46 PM

Quote:
You misread my post. Both of them could be innocent.

I can tell you're nervous by your question. Relax. I'm sure Big Orange will be fine.
In other words he won’t. Just more hoping and wishing.

Lol at being nervous…and he will certainly be fine, as I’ve said for the last 5+ years as ridiculous assumptions of indictment and going to prison come up most every week.

Old 07-18-2022, 01:46 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,451,916 times
Quote:
^^^ THIS ^^^

Exactly.

Old 07-18-2022, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
^^^ THIS ^^^

Exactly.
Nah, after a 5+ year goosechase, make Dems work for absolutely everything.

Old 07-18-2022, 01:50 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,418,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
You again. Benghazi was a hearing to investigate why did the American ambassador and other Americans died by terrorists they way they did and the U.S. Embassy invaded and trashed and why did the W.H. lied. It was about neglect not to send any Obama's cabinet to prison on alleged crimes.

It's part of the powers of congress in oversight. It's wasn't a criminal investigation on private citizens of the opposing party.

Were BOTH sides (Republicans and Democrats) represented in the committee to cross examine and provide both politically narratives from the WH and Senate, YES OR NO? Just on that it's night and day with Pelosis' Kangaroo hearing so why you keep bringing it up?

The narrative of the W.H. which was Hillary was well represented in the hearing. She had 5 Democrat lawyers in the committee and the W.H. side was heard. That's due process. See the difference? or you are going to put the 2 the same like you always do?
(Bolding mine) You keep saying this. The Jan 6 Committee is not conducting a "criminal" investigation. They have no power to bring charges. You keep saying this, but you can't make it true.

Old 07-18-2022, 01:57 PM

19,201 posts, read 16,683,192 times
The only thing right now that I'm interested in finding out is if Trump's calling, or trying call, witnesses will be interpreted as intimidation. Without knowing why he was calling (a stupid mistake not to take the call), it's not easy to prove he wasn't just calling to get a recipe for chocolate chip cookies. Witness tampering is a bad thing. tsk tsk tsk

Old 07-18-2022, 02:11 PM

5,046 posts, read 3,952,704 times
Beyond providing unexamined witness testimony that Trump said mean things about Mike Pence and tried to grab at a steering wheel I’m not sure the Jan 6 hearings have provided too many ‘bombshells’.

Of course the media’s breathless coverage of all the ‘bombshells’ can only remind one of the cascading ‘bombshells’ of the Trump Russia Collusion Hoax.

What a baffling ( )coincidence the same folks (NYT/WAPO/MSNBC, etc and Pelosi/Schiff, etc ) are involved in pushing both sets of ‘bombshells’.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies