Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you be watching the House January 6 Committee hearing?
YES-WATCHING 70 24.56%
NO-NOT WATCHING 215 75.44%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2022, 01:29 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,176,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
A person hired by the Democrat run political action committee to state she heard a rumor form a person from a person from a person.

And then the secret service agents who were actually in the vehicle have their spokesperson state she is full of crap.

Gee, which one will I believe? A hired hit gun in a kangaroo court of public coercion telling fantastic stories of superhuman feats she heard from a fiend of someone who heard it in the bathroom stall or from the actual secret service agents who were there at the time? Hmmmmmm......

Just stop already. You and the others are looking silly.
As per usual, the Democrats and Trump haters on this forum hear partisan hack Trump haters speak lies, conjecture, innuendo, hearsay and repeat rumors, and these people fall for them. They assume everything said is true, and Trump is guilty. They looked silly all during the Trump-Russia collusion hoax, and they look silly today, as they swallowed the lies from Cassidy Hutchinson.

Cassidy Hutchinson was repeating secondhand and third-hand hearsay, which is inadmissible in any normal court, but accepted as fact in Pelosi's partisan kangaroo court.

Hutchinson's memory was so horribly poor, she couldn't even remember the hearsay she claims to have remembered. In her testimony she often repeated the line "something to the effect of" to describe what she thinks people actually said.

Megyn Kelly on the Significance of Cassidy Hutchinson Saying "Something to the Effect Of"

Old 06-30-2022, 01:30 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,322,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I'd be a fool to believe everything someone says. So would you. People lie.

Then I guess time will tell in terms of how you'll react when this is all over.

Old 06-30-2022, 01:35 PM

16,102 posts, read 10,771,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post

Hannity has NEVER said he's a journalist. I listen to his radio show, and his TV show, and he's always made that clear. You don't have to be a journalist to be a member of the press.

"I go out of my way to explain what my job is, because a lot of people in the media mob do not understand what we do. Yes, I’m a member of the press, I have 675 radio affiliates. I’m on the Fox News Channel, which is a news channel, but I don’t claim to be a journalist, I claim to be a talk show host."
Don't be silly. A talk show host is an MC not a respected member of "the press". He's entertainment. You might as well get your news and information from Oprah, Kathie Lee Gifford or Whoopi Goldberg.

Old 06-30-2022, 01:43 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,100,394 times
Since we're sharing comments, opinions, and speculation made by people who know Tony Ornato, here are a couple of tweets shared today:

Olivia Troye, Former White House Homeland Security Advisor to Vice-President Pence:

"Tony Ornato sure seems to deny conversations he’s apparently had. First this one with Keith Kellogg in “I Alone Can Fix It” & now he’s denying the story he told Cassidy Hutchinson. Those of us who worked w/ Tony know where his loyalties lie. He should testify under oath."

Alyssa Farah, Board Member of the American Conservation Coalition and Fellow, Georgetown Institute of Politics & Public Service, conservative political commentator, CNN:

"Tony Ornato lied about me too. During the protests at Lafayette sq in 2020, I told Mark Meadows & Ornato they needed to warn press staged there before clearing the square. Meadows replied: “we aren’t doing that.” Tony later lied & said the exchange never happened. He knows it did."

https://twitter.com/OliviaTroye

Also from Olivia:
"Having worked w/ Cassidy Hutchinson, I know she was very dedicated to her role while working for Mark Meadows in the Trump White House. She has nothing to hide & no reason to lie about those who knew what they were doing was wrong & sought pardons. Americans should believe her."

Old 06-30-2022, 01:46 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,670,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Since we're sharing comments, opinions, and speculation made by people who know Tony Ornato, here are a couple of tweets shared today:

Olivia Troye, Former White House Homeland Security Advisor to Vice-President Pence:

Tony Ornato sure seems to deny conversations he’s apparently had. First this one with Keith Kellogg in “I Alone Can Fix It” & now he’s denying the story he told Cassidy Hutchinson. Those of us who worked w/ Tony know where his loyalties lie. He should testify under oath.

Alyssa Farah, Board Member of the American Conservation Coalition and Fellow, Georgetown Institute of Politics & Public Service, conservative political commentator, CNN:

Tony Ornato lied about me too. During the protests at Lafayette sq in 2020, I told Mark Meadows & Ornato they needed to warn press staged there before clearing the square. Meadows replied: “we aren’t doing that.” Tony later lied & said the exchange never happened. He knows it did.

https://twitter.com/OliviaTroye

Also from Olivia:
Having worked w/ Cassidy Hutchinson, I know she was very dedicated to her role while working for Mark Meadows in the Trump White House. She has nothing to hide & no reason to lie about those who knew what they were doing was wrong & sought pardons. Americans should believe her.
Does anyone even think that a person like "Tony" would even tell the truth under oath? I don't. Nor do I think Trump even knows how to tell the truth so it's kind of ridiculous to think these people would care about oaths. They are above all that.

Old 06-30-2022, 01:47 PM

Bret Baier (Fox News) on Trump disputing Cassidy Hutchinson's Jan. 6 testimony:

"She's under oath, he's on Truth Social"

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6308653675112

Old 06-30-2022, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Does anyone even think that a person like "Tony" would even tell the truth under oath? I don't. Nor do I think Trump even knows how to tell the truth so it's kind of ridiculous to think these people would care about oaths. They are above all that.
Good point.

It's a good thing that the incident in the SUV is irrelevant to the story of Trump's crime problem.

Old 06-30-2022, 01:54 PM

1,658 posts, read 2,696,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
It's a complete joke. The entire thing is a publicly funded Democrat campaign ad, with the Democrat controlled media playing their proper role for Democrats and a bunch of idiotic stooges playing the pawns.

Everyone already knows what happened and it's why the Democrat Attorney General sees fit not to charge Trump.

Trump is a moron. Trump is a loud mouth. Trump lost the election and wants to **** on about it. Trump believes some nonsense. Trump told people to "peacefully" protest. Many thousands of people did peacefully protest. A small percentage of those people entered the building through the doors the Capitol Police opened for them. They were unarmed. They broke some windows and got shot dead for doing so. They tussled with some police and sat in Pelosi's chair. They are in prison for it. Case closed...
Ministry of Truth? Based upon this post you are clearly in danger of being excommunicated.

More than 2,000 rioters entered the Capitol.

Some of the weapons they had: hand guns, stun guns, spears, knives, pepper spray, bear spray, baseball bats, brass knuckles, tasers, flagpoles, and blunt weapons (ax handles).

Few rioters are in prison, and 70% of those arrested have been released while awaiting trial. (It helps to be white. Only 25% of Black or Hispanic federal offenders are released.)

No one was shot for breaking a window. A rioter was killed while attempting to forcefully enter the Capitol illegally.

Note: I edited your post to remove the comic book references, which seemed misplaced.

Old 06-30-2022, 01:57 PM

2,506 posts, read 3,409,359 times
Hearsay does not equal nor imply demonstrable, documented evidence.

Cassidy Hutchinson is a liar. The carefully coached performance was only marginally better than poor Christine Blasey Ford's cringe-inducing saga.

The desperation of liberal politicians is obvious. When Maine Representative Chellie Pingree, the most corrupt politician in Maine, claims that Cassidy's story is "damning" evidence, it's a guarantee that Cassidy's tale is a lie. Because Chellie Pingree is pushing it HARD.

Pingree is not an honest person. She is INCAPABLE of telling the truth.

Last edited by Fern435; 06-30-2022 at 02:13 PM.. Reason: Political theater with Biden/Obama/Pelosi/Rice = LIES

Old 06-30-2022, 02:05 PM

6,369 posts, read 6,414,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post
Hearsay does not equal nor imply demonstrable, documented evidence.

Cassidy Hutchinson is a liar. The carefully coached performance was only marginally better than poor Christine Blasey Ford's cringe-inducing saga.

The desperation of liberal politicians is obvious. When Maine Representative Chellie Pingree, the most corrupt politician in Maine, claims that Cassidy's story is "damning" evidence, it's a guarantee that Cassidy's tale is a lie. Because Chellie Pingree is pushing it HARD.

Pingree is not an honest person. She is INCAPABLE of telling the truth.
You didn't watch the actual hearing, did you? It shows. Better catch up.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...hearings-day-6
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies