Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you be watching the House January 6 Committee hearing?
YES-WATCHING 70 24.56%
NO-NOT WATCHING 215 75.44%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2022, 02:36 PM

16,787 posts, read 8,277,518 times

Advertisements

There are GOP House members who should never win an election again. They were named today. Explains why Jordan was not allowed to be on the committee. Jordan is in deep.

Old 07-12-2022, 02:38 PM

16,787 posts, read 8,277,518 times
Navaro claimed 100 House and Senate GOP members on for the coup. It's time to find out who they are.

Old 07-12-2022, 02:41 PM

2,705 posts, read 1,842,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Navaro claimed 100 House and Senate GOP members on for the coup. It's time to find out who they are.
Yes! How does it make you feel knowing that lawmakers in DC were using burner phones to talk with trump on Jan 6? We cannot have insurrectionists in our Congress! Something must be done about this.

Old 07-12-2022, 02:43 PM

9,915 posts, read 9,670,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkalot View Post
negative.
Hi - i recorded the hearing today so i will watch later.. was this the last day of hearings?

Also, with what was said today, did it drag Trump even worse in a hole. I only got to see the first 45 minutes on lunch time.

I think i caught a few things that made me think Trump should NEVER have had that rally on Jan 6th. Even if it was intended for good, it turned out bad. If i were him, i would have thought it might have caused something bad to happen, and it did. the optics so to speak.

he should have had a rally on a different day and not so close to the Capitol. that might have prevented things.

Old 07-12-2022, 02:49 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,793,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Hi - i recorded the hearing today so i will watch later.. was this the last day of hearings?

Also, with what was said today, did it drag Trump even worse in a hole. I only got to see the first 45 minutes on lunch time.

I think i caught a few things that made me think Trump should NEVER have had that rally on Jan 6th. Even if it was intended for good, it turned out bad. If i were him, i would have thought it might have caused something bad to happen, and it did. the optics so to speak.

he should have had a rally on a different day and not so close to the Capitol. that might have prevented things.
Trump wasn't planning a rally. He was planning a violent takeover of the government. It was never planned to be a "good" thing.

Old 07-12-2022, 02:52 PM

3,664 posts, read 3,471,598 times
Quote:
No, not the last day. Liz Cheney "teased" a few things that we'll hear from next week's hearings, including a witness who is yet to be identified.

Old 07-12-2022, 02:55 PM

14,267 posts, read 7,022,283 times
Quote:

Trump is the one who PLANNED the rally SPECIFUCALLY FOR THAT DAY. He wanted his supporters to disrupt the official counting of electoral votes. No doubt about it. Trump planned this.

It is time for you to stop trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Old 07-12-2022, 02:58 PM

2,705 posts, read 1,842,992 times
Here are the Republican members of Congress who plotted with trump on Dec 21.

Brian Babin
Andy Biggs
Matt Gaetz
Louie Gohmert
Paul Gosar
Andy Harris
Jody Nice
Jim Jordan
Scott Perry
Marjorie Taylor Green (not yet in congress)

Old 07-12-2022, 02:59 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,802,244 times
So many high ranking credible republicans said there is no election fraud.

republicans appointed by trump to attorney general ,White House counsel, attorney general, leaders of the DOJ, FBI,CISA and NSA all told trump no fraud occurred. In addition state republican election officials also say no fraud occurred

Republican Judges appointed by trump found no evidence of fraud.

For bringing these lies to court Giuliani has his law license suspended. Sydney Powell , Jenna Ellis and Woods are fighting Bar complaints

Trump and his supporters have lost touch with reality. The base of the Republican Party is deranged

Old 07-12-2022, 03:00 PM

578 posts, read 297,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevySpoons View Post
No, not the last day. Liz Cheney "teased" a few things that we'll hear from next week's hearings, including a witness who is yet to be identified.
You forgot to add this interesting little bit:

“After our last hearing, President Trump tried to call a witness in our investigation, a witness you have not yet seen in these hearings,” Cheney said at the end of the House select committee hearing on Tuesday. “That person declined to answer or respond to President Trump's call, and instead alerted their lawyer to the call. Their lawyer alerted us. And this committee has supplied that information to the Department of Justice.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies