Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2022, 09:48 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,767,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone777 View Post
Not sure if this is sarcasm or not...
Not sarcasm at all. I have a good memory of user names of quality posters, so it just seems unusual that I have no recollection of seeing yours, as a member for well over a year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2022, 11:25 AM

363 posts, read 146,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Not sarcasm at all. I have a good memory of user names of quality posters, so it just seems unusual that I have no recollection of seeing yours, as a member for well over a year.
Oh, sorry about that ! I've posted, but am not as frequent as some others may be lol.

Old 06-16-2022, 11:44 AM

5,123 posts, read 2,181,009 times
Corruption is difficult to fight until you understand where it’s coming from ie how it actually flows. Most people don’t have a clue. At best people know it exists. MSM isn’t going to come out and spill the beans. Why? The owners of all the news outlets are those actually controlling the corruption.

Any attempt to unearth corruption is quickly labeled misinformation or conspiracy. They have us well trained and managed. We are conditioned not to have these thoughts. Just follow and smile….believe what the media tells you.

Old 06-16-2022, 12:13 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,719,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
CBP already has over 1,700,000 enforcement actions YTD, clearly the borders are not open.

If the borders are open you could walk right past the CBP control points unmolested, or fly into an intl airport in USA without a visa or ESTA and just waltz past the immigration checkpoints.
Then please explain why conservatives on here demand that everybody thinks it's true that the borders are wide open? Just what the heck is going on that drives people to put out such FALSE info? What do they expect to gain? Lots of pitifully gullible people believing it's true?

Old 06-16-2022, 12:24 PM

Quote:
No, I don't overestimate. I am very aware that the country has a ridiculous amount of imbeciles who let everyone else think for them, especially the liberal media.
So what? Lots of conservatives very much love to tune in every evening to let Watters, Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham think for them.

Old 06-16-2022, 01:24 PM

25,452 posts, read 9,872,903 times
Quote:
Or will the majority continue to sit around and do nothing while:
The borders are left open causing a demographic and culture change and other problems.
The quality of life goes down
Criminals get away with terrorizing citizens and ruining the country
Divisiveness is pushed on everyone
Citizens are punished for being responsible and hard workers etc.

How much longer will people put up with this nonsense ? This has got to stop. It seems that everyone is putting all of their faith into politicians who couldn't care less about them instead of taking matters into their own hands.
The corruption has been going on for decades. No, they will not fight back unless and until they are personally affected.

Old 06-16-2022, 03:47 PM

27,719 posts, read 28,837,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then please explain why conservatives on here demand that everybody thinks it's true that the borders are wide open? Just what the heck is going on that drives people to put out such FALSE info? What do they expect to gain? Lots of pitifully gullible people believing it's true?
According to "official" sources, there are around 11 million illegal aliens residing in the United States.

Why weren't we informed when they entered the country as they entered the country?

Old 06-16-2022, 08:48 PM

Quote:
We need to get rid of them, period ! Doesn't matter where they come from or what race they are. They should not be here exhausting resources and being taken care of by the American taxpayers.

Weird how they're supposed to be an asset to country and such hard workers but can't build up their own homes.
They have been working in my small rural town for many years on construction sites and working in Mexican owned restaurants, so they are making a living.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
They have been working in my small rural town for many years on construction sites and working in Mexican owned restaurants, so they are making a living.
1) Illegals can be from ANYWHERE in the world, not just the America's.

2) That still doesn't take away from the fact that they entered the country illegally, which had a negative effect on citizens. They can work hard in their home countries.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
According to "official" sources, there are around 11 million illegal aliens residing in the United States.

Why weren't we informed when they entered the country as they entered the country?
I believe it's way more than that. Arizona, California, NY, Texas and Florida have it the worst. They all need to go back home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies