Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2022, 12:23 PM

2,704 posts, read 1,840,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
The plan is actually very simple: "Do what Trump did." After all, for the three years pre-pandemic, what was being done was what Trump was doing, and it resulted in lower gas prices, lower inflation, and lower crime.
The national debt rose by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. The financial burden that he’s inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt.

The Biden administration has reduced the deficit $350 billion in his first year in office. And it is on track to be reduced by another 1 trillion, 500 billion dollars – the largest drop ever.

It’s important to note that Congress has the power of the purse in the federal government. Presidents propose budgets, but Congress habitually ignores them in favor of its own spending preferences. So both blame and credit should be shared.

Old 06-17-2022, 01:06 PM

18,759 posts, read 8,479,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
The Biden administration has reduced the deficit $350 billion in his first year in office. And it is on track to be reduced by another 1 trillion, 500 billion dollars – the largest drop ever.
Biden did nothing to reduce the deficit....there's nothing like spending $5 trillion on covid relief....paid for with borrowed cash.....to balloon a deficit

....keep raising those interest rates and watch what happens

Old 06-17-2022, 01:09 PM

1,952 posts, read 839,694 times
This is "build back better" ...what a joke!

There is literally NOTHING going right in our country right now.

Hope you democrat voters are happy.....

Old 06-17-2022, 01:34 PM

13,302 posts, read 8,536,591 times
Another chicken little thread.* Yawn*
Buy a higher education book and actually invest your time in history, economics ,international trades ,and how to be civil.
Yet all some do is rant without a rational resolution.
Go read a book. Then apply it towards a resolution.

Old 06-17-2022, 01:42 PM

26,666 posts, read 28,861,777 times
I didn't know Biden was President of the UK too. Worse inflation over there, gas almost unaffordable, more food pantries all the time, food shortages. Sheesh, I guess I just don't know what's going on.

Old 06-17-2022, 01:59 PM

6,647 posts, read 12,160,714 times
We would be seeing the same things happening if Trump got reelected for a second term, just like during George W. Bushes 2nd term. It's just the part of the economic cycle mixed with everything going on from the pandemic to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Only if Trump was still in office that would give more reasons for the Democrats to hate him.

Old 06-17-2022, 02:25 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,780,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I didn't know Biden was President of the UK too. Worse inflation over there, gas almost unaffordable, more food pantries all the time, food shortages. Sheesh, I guess I just don't know what's going on.
1) Bush was blamed for the worldwide great recession. I have not doubt where you fell on that claim.

2) Biden wanted to be President. Biden stated the buck will stop with him and he will not make excuses.

3) Biden is now passing the blame and making excuses.

4) Biden's economic policies made the situation much worse.

5) Biden not listening to his advisors and instead giving the okay for Russia to start operations of Nord Stream 2 took away the only thing stopping Putin from invading Ukraine. The result is the current war and all the effects from that.

6) Russia invaded when Biden was VP. Russia invaded again when Biden became President. Biden is at the center of it all.

Old 06-17-2022, 05:39 PM

26,215 posts, read 19,154,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
Reminds me of that disco song..... More, more, more. How do you like it, how do you like it?
I remember that song.

As for what Biden is doing... exactly what his global elite Great Reset puppet masters are telling him to do. These elites despise humanity in general (except themselves, of course). It's easy to find audio/video of exactly what they think of us. One such God-on-earth (I don't recall which global elite it was specifically) is recorded saying, "What are we going to do with all these worthless people?"

I think we are all about to find out what they plan on doing with us in the near future. It's possible, though, that they might get a little more than they bargained for in reaction. Maybe. We'll see.

Old 06-17-2022, 05:52 PM

2,704 posts, read 1,840,413 times
Inflation and gas prices will be the least of our worries if we don't vote for pro-democracy candidates. I will never vote for any candidate who supports the Big Lie.

Old 06-17-2022, 06:15 PM

29,917 posts, read 39,553,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
Inflation and gas prices will be the least of our worries if we don't vote for pro-democracy candidates. I will never vote for any candidate who supports the Big Lie.
No doubt.

https://youtu.be/6VfJ0BJvt7Y
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies