Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2022, 05:30 PM

3,322 posts, read 3,279,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronPig6 View Post
So we all heard yesterday that Dr. Fauci, with the "vaccine" and three boosters has Covid again and is contagious.

But to hammer how ridiculous this all is, just this Tuesday we get a call from a buddy and learn he's sick, didn't feel well. So he said he's getting tested for covid, so yesterday, the same day we heard about Fauci on the news, we were informed that our friend has tested positive for covid and will be staying home.

Now what makes this insane is he got the vaccine like a good boy like his wife wanted him too as soon as they were available. Then he had to fight off a blood clot he got from it for two months on heavy meds. So like others I know who got the "vax" he developed a blood clot. And yes I know at least two other people who developed blood clots after getting the "vaccine". He then proceeded to get the "boosters" when available AND NOW he's sick at home with covid. And no, he's not asymptomatic. He's sick.

This is like a Twilight Zone episode. Now they want to stick 6 month to 5 year olds with it and we know the "vaccines" and "boosters" don't even work.

This is like insane, delusional, woke world, moron, lobotomy town.
I just heard on CNBC that Florida is one of the few states that haven’t pre-ordered the vaccine for kids because the state health department feels that age group is so low risk, the vaccine isn’t warranted. The state won’t prevent parents from having their kids vaccinated, just that it won’t be required.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2022, 05:30 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,717,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizrap View Post
I just heard on CNBC that Florida is one of the few states that haven’t pre-ordered the vaccine for kids because the state health department feels that age group is so low risk, the vaccine isn’t warranted. The state won’t prevent parents from having their kids vaccinated, just that it won’t be required.
I doubt any state is going to require young children to be vaccinated.

Old 06-16-2022, 05:35 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,738,838 times
It's simply about the government cooperating with the drug companies with corruption. It somehow, someway needs cleaned up. After all, it's our tax dollars and more government debt making it possible. IF people refuse to have the will power to do something about it, then more new questionable vaccines and drugs will go on. For starters, if there are people on the FDA from the Big Pharma, then you know they will be representing the best interests of the drug companies, not the people in general.

Old 06-16-2022, 06:12 PM

25,452 posts, read 9,886,846 times
Quote:
So we all heard yesterday that Dr. Fauci, with the "vaccine" and three boosters has Covid again and is contagious.

But to hammer how ridiculous this all is, just this Tuesday we get a call from a buddy and learn he's sick, didn't feel well. So he said he's getting tested for covid, so yesterday, the same day we heard about Fauci on the news, we were informed that our friend has tested positive for covid and will be staying home.

Now what makes this insane is he got the vaccine like a good boy like his wife wanted him too as soon as they were available. Then he had to fight off a blood clot he got from it for two months on heavy meds. So like others I know who got the "vax" he developed a blood clot. And yes I know at least two other people who developed blood clots after getting the "vaccine". He then proceeded to get the "boosters" when available AND NOW he's sick at home with covid. And no, he's not asymptomatic. He's sick.

This is like a Twilight Zone episode. Now they want to stick 6 month to 5 year olds with it and we know the "vaccines" and "boosters" don't even work.

You do realize that vaccines aren't 100%, right? Never have been. And they've been saying for forever that people can be re-infected. But hopefully your friend won't die in a hospital on a ventilator like one of our family members did who refused to get a vaccine.

Old 06-16-2022, 06:21 PM

17,918 posts, read 13,864,743 times
Quote:

Now what makes this insane is he got the vaccine like a good boy like his wife wanted him too as soon as they were available. Then he had to fight off a blood clot he got from it for two months on heavy meds. So like others I know who got the "vax" he developed a blood clot. And yes I know at least two other people who developed blood clots after getting the "vaccine".
Damn, I'm still waiting for my blood clot.

Would you mind getting together with all your buddies who have had these blood clots and come back and tell me what it is I'm doing wrong?

Old 06-16-2022, 06:42 PM

8,407 posts, read 3,585,579 times
Quote:

They don't work for the alleged purpose. They may be working great for the real one.

Old 06-16-2022, 11:16 PM

5,480 posts, read 2,138,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCW View Post
I'm still un-corona-vaxxed, and still corona-free to my knowledge. I know I was exposed in early 2020, and had one shorter-than-normal cold this past December (didnt get tested, no point), but that's it.

Let's see...Same symptoms as the FLU, kills the same vulnerable people as the FLU, and the only way to know you have it is for them to TELL you...Nothing suspicious about that at all...no sir...move along...nothing to see here!

Old 06-16-2022, 11:33 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,632,883 times
I agreed, I find it "unreal" that a vaccine they have been saying isn't 100% effective, isn't 100% effective.

What next, the shingles vaccine not being 100% effective? Oh please don't tell me the typhoid vaccine isn't 100% effective, I love that one.

Old 06-17-2022, 01:09 AM

5,480 posts, read 2,138,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
I agreed, I find it "unreal" that a vaccine they have been saying isn't 100% effective, isn't 100% effective.

What next, the shingles vaccine not being 100% effective? Oh please don't tell me the typhoid vaccine isn't 100% effective, I love that one.
That's cute! For those who are not obtuse, they understand that as a vaccine, these are all a dismal failure.

Why put something in your body that is unproven, barely tested and KNOWN to cause many problems, including death for something that is 99% survivable ?

Old 06-17-2022, 02:23 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,632,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
That's cute! For those who are not obtuse, they understand that as a vaccine, these are all a dismal failure.
The covid vaccines are credited with savings millions of lives, you just choose to ignore that because it's inconvenient for your political views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Why put something in your body that is unproven, barely tested and KNOWN to cause many problems, including death for something that is 99% survivable ?
The vaccines are among the most proven ever at this point, billions of doses served. Polio is 99% survivable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies