Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2022, 09:18 PM

15,132 posts, read 8,711,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Cancer increases the risk of blood clots.
The vaccines increase blood clots (already admitted), and the mechanism is known. The vaccines are also causing an increase incidences of Herpes Zoster, cancer, and a myriad of other diseases which are now appearing in vaccinated people (not yet admitted, but will eventually be undeniable). These increases are almost certainly associated with the deliberate suppression of toll-like receptors for which Weissman and Kariko built into the vaccines to bypass the innate immune system response to protect the mRNA from being destroyed by the immune system. Specifically, TLR-3, TLR-7 and TLR-8 are turned off. These are the sentinels standing guard to alert the immune system upon detection of foreign material like cancer cells, viruses, bacteria, which is how our immune systems identify and trigger immune response. Without those TLR’s, threats like cancer cells, dormant viruses like herpes, and any other foreign invader goes undetected. This explains the increases in shingles so many have been reporting too.

So, this is why I have said in previous posts that the vaccines were destroying the immune system, and making people not only more vulnerable to Covid infection, but also vulnerable to many other threats our immune system silently deals with routinely. This, in combination to the harm the vaccines were proven to cause to the killer T-cells, like CD4 and CD8, is a recipe for disaster. And that’s what we are now seeing … a disaster, just as I told you would happen over a year ago! I’m not happy I was right, but let’s be very clear … I told you and others that we’d be seeing exactly what we are seeing now.

Now, I can repost the link to the recently released Pfizer documents which list 9 pages of various diseases reported in the first 90 days of vaccinations. The list seems to cover every conceivable malady that can strike human beings, which I think is very strong complementary evidence of the suppression of the immune system just mentioned.

A few months ago, as people began dropping like flies, the tactic was to Gaslight everyone, claiming it was quite normal for young healthy athletes to just drop dead, or suffer heart issues. But now, we have this brand new mysterious “Sudden Adult Death Syndrome”! Just like magic. A brand new disease health authorities are at a loss to explain … other than it can’t be the vaccines! That we know for sure … yes, we can’t explain what is causing this, but we absolutely know it can’t be the vaccines!

Quote:
Federal employees whose work results in royalties a must be paid.

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/05/sc...-his-payments/

"The news agency reported that Fauci and his deputy, Lane, had both received about $45,000 in royalties between 1997 and 2004 for interleukin-2, a potential AIDS treatment that they developed with another NIH physician, Joseph Kovacs.

'Both doctors said they were extremely sensitive about the possibility of an appearance of a conflict of interest and took steps on their own to address it even as they waited for their agency to do what they believed should have been done all along — fully disclose the payments to patients,' the AP said.

Fauci told the AP that he tried to refuse the royalties, but was told by officials that he was legally obligated to accept the money. He also said he was told he should not disclose the payments on his federal financial disclosure, which is available to the public upon request, because the payments were considered federal compensation instead of outside income.

He said he opted to donate his royalties instead. 'I’m going to give every penny of it to charity … no matter what the yearly amount is,' Fauci was quoted saying."
I’m glad I wasn’t eating anything while reading this part. I TRIED TO REFUSE THE MONEY, BUT THEY WON’T LET ME!!! The stuff is getting real deep.

Fauci and his little clan are receiving hundreds of millions in patent royalties, and no doubt there will be some legal excuse why he doesn’t have to disclose this publicly.

Quote:
VAERS reports are not proof of causation. You might want to choose sources other than RFK, Jr.
Nobody believes the nonsense you’re selling here. I’m praying for the day that you get just as tired of typing that crap as I am of reading it. There is no such thing a ONE AND A HALF MILLION COINCIDENCES, or 28,000 coincidental deaths.

Quote:
Strokes after the covid-19 vaccines so far are rare. Most have been associated with the AstraZeneca vaccine not used in the US.

https://reader.elsevier.com/reader/s...20220623091418

"Many recent studies reported the occurrence of stroke after administration of COVID-19 vaccination. All forms of stroke including ischemic, ICH, and CVST have been encountered. Most of the evidence pertaining to stroke following COVID-19 vaccination are case reports, therefore, the incidence of stroke after COVID-19 vaccination is not precisely known. Most patients who suffered from stroke after COVID-19 vaccination were women, under 60 years of age, and after the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine."
It’s pretty clear now, and doesn’t require great speculative leaps to hypothesize a causative relationship between the well known clotting problem and subsequent increase in strokes. Spike protein induced micro clotting as identified in d-dimer tests which is the primary warning signal of heart inflammation- myocarditis would surely explain strokes, if such clotting is occurring in the brain. This isn’t the only effects being seen. We see many neurological symptoms indicating effects occurring in the brain also.

This coincides with one of the most prolific of the mild side effects so many suffer … headaches. Headaches are a clear sign that something is affecting the brain. Not all micro clotting should be expected to result in strokes, though terrible headaches are one of the most frequent complaints post vaccination.

Quote:
The heart condition associated with the vaccines is myocarditis, not heart attack (myocardial infarction).

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/me...bukuro-508.pdf
Myocarditis most certainly can and has resulted in cardiac arrest. Just a few weeks ago, an American Airlines Captain suffered a heart attack on the gangway exiting his plane that he had just landed 7 minutes earlier. Lucky for Captain Snow that emergency medical personnel were close by for another medical issue, and were there quickly enough to save his life. (Not to overshadow the even greater good fortune for hundreds of passengers that this heart attack didn’t occur 7 minutes earlier at a critical stage of landing). Captain Snow had to be defibrillated 3 times to restart his heart. His diagnosis is now MYOCARDITIS induced cardiac arrest. This is why myocarditis is never “mild”, as has been ridiculously asserted by some in the past. Why do you think sufferers of myocarditis are admonished to avoid any strenuous activity? So they don’t have a damned heart attack!!!

Quote:
Covid-19 is not a simple cold for millions of people.

Polio is usually a mild illness in children.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pi...%20to%20others.

"Approximately 70% of all polio infections in children are asymptomatic. Infected individuals without symptoms shed the virus in nasopharyngeal secretions and stool for several days or weeks and are able to transmit the virus to others.

Approximately 24% of polio infections in children consist of a minor, nonspecific illness without clinical or laboratory evidence of central nervous system invasion. This clinical presentation is known as abortive poliomyelitis, and is characterized by a low fever, sore throat, and complete recovery in less than a week."

Aseptic meningitis occurs in 1 to 5% and paralysis in less than 1%.
Well I’ll be a monkey’s uncle. I knew if I waited long enough you’d slip up and say something truthful.

It’s true … contrary to the decades of propaganda and pictures of leg braces and iron lungs, Polio was one of the mildest infectious diseases ever known, and not just in children, but everyone. The overwhelming majority of those who contracted polio experienced either very mild symptoms (less than a minor cold) to virtually no symptoms at all. In fact, most people who were infected most likely never knew they had been.

This just illustrates the depth of the lies and propaganda that’s always been employed to market unneeded vaccines. Polio is a CLASSIC EXAMPLE of a very mild infection which was addressed by decades of dangerous compulsory vaccinations. Or more plainly, another medical fraud.

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 06-24-2022 at 09:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2022, 09:26 PM

15,132 posts, read 8,711,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronPig6 View Post
So we all heard yesterday that Dr. Fauci, with the "vaccine" and three boosters has Covid again and is contagious.

But to hammer how ridiculous this all is, just this Tuesday we get a call from a buddy and learn he's sick, didn't feel well. So he said he's getting tested for covid, so yesterday, the same day we heard about Fauci on the news, we were informed that our friend has tested positive for covid and will be staying home.

Now what makes this insane is he got the vaccine like a good boy like his wife wanted him too as soon as they were available. Then he had to fight off a blood clot he got from it for two months on heavy meds. So like others I know who got the "vax" he developed a blood clot. And yes I know at least two other people who developed blood clots after getting the "vaccine". He then proceeded to get the "boosters" when available AND NOW he's sick at home with covid. And no, he's not asymptomatic. He's sick.

This is like a Twilight Zone episode. Now they want to stick 6 month to 5 year olds with it and we know the "vaccines" and "boosters" don't even work.

This is like insane, delusional, woke world, moron, lobotomy town.
I know many people just find this insanity impossible to understand. Here is a very in depth explanation for you and others. It starts at the 51:00 mark.

Mass Formation. A clinical psychiatrist explains this in deep detail. A fascinating explanation.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F9UbgkxR8qZR/

Old 06-24-2022, 09:45 PM

15,686 posts, read 7,719,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Statistics are never accurate.
Statistics are the only tool we have for working with outcomes in large groups of people. They are as accurate as the data they are based on, which gets better by the day.

Old 06-24-2022, 09:49 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,339,523 times
Quote:
And he recently changed his story on masks. He now says they only make people feel safer.
He’s got a million of them, and folks still lean on his every word.

Old 06-25-2022, 05:15 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,510,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Fauci also is an admitted liar. Something he does to protect and benefit himself. This is also true.
Lol…..Fauci is an ADMITTED liar. That’s funny.

Old 06-25-2022, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williepaws View Post
of course you think the posters story is stretching the limits of believability- those who have had severe reactions to the vaccine, those who have been vaccinated, boostered and still end up in ICU, those who had their second shot, miscarried and may never get pregnant again, etc, all those people dont count do they? They dont fit your narrative of a disease that was paid for by the US govt and now has made pharma companies richer than they could imagine.
I hate to tell you pal, but these so called severe reactions are few and far between. Your attempts to make them seem like regular/common occurrences are BS. You know that..stop spewing garbage…you are embarrassing yourself.

Old 06-25-2022, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Not really, everyone reacts differently.
No. The vast majority of people “don’t react”. The simply get the benefits of reduced risks of hospitalization and death.

Old 06-25-2022, 05:55 AM

18,759 posts, read 8,483,856 times
Quote:
Exposure without infection does nothing.
you are twisting ducking and diving.....

People get the vaccination....and have no discernible symptoms...they are still infected

....people get exposed naturally...and have no discernible symptoms....they are still infected

there's is absolutely no difference between someone getting exposed naturally...and getting vaccinated

that's what a damn vaccination does!

you know that.....you're just twisting

Old 06-25-2022, 08:18 AM

5,480 posts, read 2,138,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
I hate to tell you pal, but these so called severe reactions are few and far between. Your attempts to make them seem like regular/common occurrences are BS. You know that..stop spewing garbage…you are embarrassing yourself.
Sure and people who drive with St. Christopher statues or medallions have fewer car accidents...but those that DO are in less serious accidents!

Old 06-25-2022, 09:14 AM

19,772 posts, read 10,219,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
Go do some research on the VAERS site. You will find several hundred thousand severe reactions reported. The CDC ignores them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies