Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2022, 07:44 PM

35,755 posts, read 21,118,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
"STAND FOR EQUALITY"???

It's "STAND FOR EQUITY"

What are you, racist?
Rotfl. My family is very diverse. Find something else to throw
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2022, 07:46 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,909,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Rotfl. My family is very diverse. Find something else to throw

You just might be missing the point....but at least you laughed

30,902 posts, read 33,045,784 times
ODS. It's been a while since he has been president. Then again, I still see complaints about Bill Clinton having sex, so...

39,884 posts, read 26,562,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The hypocrisy is amazing. And that's one of the nicer terms I would use.

Gas For Me But Not For Thee: Obama To Install Massive Propane Tanks In New England Mansion

Former President Barack Obama has ordered three massive propane tanks for his Martha’s Vineyard property as energy prices nationwide continue to surge.

The office of the select board of Edgartown, Massachusetts, told The Daily Caller News Foundation that an application for an “underground propane installment was approved at the 79 Turkeyland Cove Road address,” the location of a property owned by former President Barack Obama. The tanks are to be used for “residential purposes,” the office told TheDCNF, and have a total capacity approved of “2,500 gallons which was broken into two 1,000 gallon tanks and one 500 gallon tank.”

Obama has consistently argued for the importance of fighting climate change and limiting fossil fuel emissions, saying that “no challenge poses a greater threat to our children, our planet, and future generations than climate change” and pledging to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 26-28% below 2005 levels by 2025.

Obama seems to be doing just fine during the recession.
Kinda strange, isn't it? Propane is one of the worst gasses from a global warming standpoint. Yet Obama puts in a system 5x what the average homeowner that uses propane heat does. Now, if he's so concerned about the climate, why didn't he do solar panels instead?

Old 06-16-2022, 07:48 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,253,481 times
Quote:
They need to look into all the fully stocked bomb shelters and foreign hideaways n yachts they have. Give me a break. The ex potus is not supposed to have anything ? They need to look at Trumpy’s provisions.
Why are you deflecting to because Trump when Obuma has cried about climate change, yet is obviously using a large amount of fossil fuels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Kinda strange, isn't it? Propane is one of the worst gasses from a global warming standpoint. Yet Obama puts in a system 5x what the average homeowner that uses propane heat does. Now, if he's so concerned about the climate, why didn't he do solar panels instead?
Bingo…he’s a hypocritical clown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
"STAND FOR EQUALITY"???

It's "STAND FOR EQUITY"

What are you, racist?
Bingo

Old 06-16-2022, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
No it isn't.

https://propane.com/environment/

Old 06-16-2022, 07:50 PM

4,962 posts, read 2,246,951 times
Quote:
They need to look into all the fully stocked bomb shelters and foreign hideaways n yachts they have. Give me a break. The ex potus is not supposed to have anything ? They need to look at Trumpy’s provisions.
What an idiotic post. I guess that is what we should expect from someone whose entire existence on CD is based on their obsession with Trump. Right, tinytrumpy?

Trump was a wealthy man prior to becoming president. By any accounts that I have read, he lost money during his presidency.

Obama was an average man prior to taking office. Now he's worth over 70M.

There is a stark, obvious difference.

Old 06-16-2022, 07:51 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,596,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
No he didn't. We were never energy independent.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/freebea...ously-not/amp/

Under President Trump we were producing nearly 13 million barrels of oil a day until the wuhan flu panicdemic.

Under China xoe production is barely 8 million.

How does that not lead to high gas prices when production is stopped?

Old 06-16-2022, 07:53 PM

4,962 posts, read 2,246,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
What is propane a by-product of? What is required to produce propane?

Old 06-16-2022, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSilvertip View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/freebea...ously-not/amp/

Under President Trump we were producing nearly 13 million barrels of oil a day until the wuhan flu panicdemic.

Under China xoe production is barely 8 million.

How does that not lead to high gas prices when production is stopped?
Sorry, I should have been clearer. We were never energy independent in the way people typically use the term.

We continued to rely on foreign oil all that time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies