Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2022, 06:28 AM

59,555 posts, read 27,740,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
We're not the ones who are compelled to watch his every move. (shrug)
But you DID respond here!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2022, 06:31 AM

59,555 posts, read 27,740,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Maybe because Orange Man keeps himself in the political center of his entire party and may be running for president in two years? (shrug)
"Maybe because Orange Man keeps himself in the political center of his entire party"
And I see obama a LOT on TV talking POLITICS!

Why haven't you ever complained about HIM?

heck, we see more of obama and hillary then we do biden!

"Hidin' Biden Goes 100 Days Without an Interview

Spencer Brown
|
@itsspencerbrown
|
Posted: May 20, 2022 12:00 P"

Old 06-17-2022, 07:08 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,820,910 times
Well, making prime rib or beef Wellington in an electric oven just won't do, don't you know.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:18 AM

6,766 posts, read 8,647,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"this so-called “energy independence” may be referring to the fact that, on net, the country either produced more energy than it consumed, exported more energy than it imported, or, more specifically, had a greater number of exports than imports of petroleum, which includes crude oil and refined products from crude oil, such as gasoline and various fuels."

Just like most things. It depends on your definitions!
Exactly.

Can't rep again right now, so I owe you one.

Old 06-17-2022, 08:51 AM

8,456 posts, read 3,619,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Total Prepper is exactly what this is.
That Mansion doesn’t run on Propane — those massive tanks are for his propane powered Whole House generators when the Power fails.

I wonder what he knows that we don’t? He is spending a LOT of money for the excavations, the Tanks and the propane itself.
Those in the know are making sure they can survive what is coming while those in power are making it harder for the regular people to survive.

Old 06-17-2022, 08:57 AM

45,951 posts, read 27,593,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
You sure are obsessed with the guy 3 presidents ago. At least the Trump obsessed are in the current decade.
I'm not obsessed. I just read the news.

Obviously to you, me repeating the news is the worse offense here.

Old 06-17-2022, 09:36 AM

1,657 posts, read 1,664,546 times
That must be a big code violation according to Martha's Vineyard regulations and putting in risk the life of the island residents and the environment. Report him !

Old 06-17-2022, 09:34 PM

13,175 posts, read 7,691,188 times
O.D.S.
Ydmv

I imagine that Trump's Bedminister and Miami residences have backup power generators. He should've, at least since these are high end resort-residences. The Government should have paid for them if he didn't already have them inplaced.

Old 06-17-2022, 09:52 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,952,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
Well, making prime rib or beef Wellington in an electric oven just won't do, don't you know.
This is good. You could have gone racist there but didn’t, went the elitist route, which is the classier thing to do. There might be hope for you yet.

Old 06-17-2022, 11:40 PM

13,175 posts, read 7,691,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Buried propane tanks are very common throughout New England. Aren't you a New Englander Rhody? You should know this.
temperature to vaporize liquid Propane is relatively high. Something around water freezing point. Northern places with low winter temperatures will have difficulties in getting gas vaporized in above ground installations. In marginal places, tank blankets are used.

Two years ago, February, Texas gas distribution literally froze up at the well head when the valves were stuck from condensed gases and methane with water created methane hydrates crystals. Vapor gas compressors don't work in pipe vacuums. After incident report recommended to implement the prior recommendations to insulate and thermal protect the exposed pipes.
IOW, you spend the money to protect the system. And a backup is of no use if its inoperatable.

There is no money to be made as an investor of propane. The money is in the tank and servicing of that tank. My investment only lost a few $Ks.

JMO, Some people just can't let go. ... ODS
I see this topic has made the publications that cater to the Right.
thinking for yourself is a desirable trait.

YFMV
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies