Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2022, 09:43 AM

5,125 posts, read 2,075,617 times

Advertisements

And no need to guess they'll cut that scene when that film will be show in China and the Middle East...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2022, 09:53 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,985,301 times
Disney is down 37% for the year.

This is what happens when the woke takes over the boardroom.

Old 06-24-2022, 11:23 AM

2,113 posts, read 2,603,429 times
Many of you all are letting the world know that you are hateful bigots and going all out why to justify it. Weather you like it or not, gay teens are falling in love with each other every day and the funny thing is there is nothing any of you all can do to stop it. I just hope all the bigots posting here never have LGBT children, because that would absolute torture for those teens. I applaud Disney for doing this!!

Old 06-24-2022, 12:43 PM

5,125 posts, read 2,075,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliciano View Post
Many of you all are letting the world know that you are hateful bigots and going all out why to justify it. Weather you like it or not, gay teens are falling in love with each other every day and the funny thing is there is nothing any of you all can do to stop it. I just hope all the bigots posting here never have LGBT children, because that would absolute torture for those teens. I applaud Disney for doing this!!
I don't know why but that remind me of a old article I saw at
https://reason.com/2014/04/04/mozill...er-donation-t/

Quote:
Over at The Dish Andrew Sullivan says that Eich's resignation highlights a degree of fanaticism in the gay rights movement similar to that seen in the religious right:

Will he now be forced to walk through the streets in shame? Why not the stocks? The whole episode disgusts me – as it should disgust anyone interested in a tolerant and diverse society. If this is the gay rights movement today – hounding our opponents with a fanaticism more like the religious right than anyone else – then count me out. If we are about intimidating the free speech of others, we are no better than the anti-gay bullies who came before us.
Also, in your definition of "bigots", does that also include Muslims and all immigrants from Latin America and elsewhere who have social conservative values?

Old 06-29-2022, 12:07 AM

18,504 posts, read 15,649,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
I don't know why but that remind me of a old article I saw at
https://reason.com/2014/04/04/mozill...er-donation-t/

Also, in your definition of "bigots", does that also include Muslims and all immigrants from Latin America and elsewhere who have social conservative values?
Yes. If their religion makes them be bigots, they are still bigots.

As long as they don't ACT on their bigotry and go against the laws of the country they live in I really don't care.

There are countries that have bigoted laws, based on religion.

All immigrants from Latin America??

Have you been there ?

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/blog-po...atin-america-0

Old 06-29-2022, 03:04 AM

13,296 posts, read 8,518,990 times
This is the business /film industry. Of which Disney has its hands in A....to Z rated material.
Even some of their Disney Channel shows have the young teens who are influencing its viewers to be "true" to there - Insert whatever media hip social fad is being "supported".

While I admire animation and the talent of creation, the theme or introduction of these relations are questionable.

Doubt I'll watch that film.

Old 06-29-2022, 03:18 AM

11,919 posts, read 5,892,027 times
Quote:
It's not teens watching these movies - it's little kids. My gay friends don't even think these types of things should be going on.

Some people just don't see what's right in front of them. It's not only people who dislike same sex marriage - it's parents who support the gays but want their kids to be kids and they, the parents, will introduce the talk about alternate lifestyles when they think the kids are ready to learn about them.

Old 06-29-2022, 08:32 AM

2,113 posts, read 2,603,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
It's not teens watching these movies - it's little kids. My gay friends don't even think these types of things should be going on.

Some people just don't see what's right in front of them. It's not only people who dislike same sex marriage - it's parents who support the gays but want their kids to be kids and they, the parents, will introduce the talk about alternate lifestyles when they think the kids are ready to learn about them.
It is an innocent love story about two people off the same sex falling in love with each other, it is a typical clean coming off age story just with a different twist. Sometimes folks just need to come out and say they do not like ***** people and be done with it.

"My gay friends don't even think these types of things should be going on." I am rolling my eyes at them actually saying that, and I am very skeptical they actually said that!!

Old 06-29-2022, 12:17 PM

11,919 posts, read 5,892,027 times
Quote:
It is an innocent love story about two people off the same sex falling in love with each other, it is a typical clean coming off age story just with a different twist. Sometimes folks just need to come out and say they do not like ***** people and be done with it.

"My gay friends don't even think these types of things should be going on." I am rolling my eyes at them actually saying that, and I am very skeptical they actually said that!!
You can be skeptical all you want but PM me - I'll give you their number if you have the cajones to call. As gays they are sick and tired of being thrown to the wolves by liberals who have no idea what the freak they are saying. They want to live like you and me. They have morals and ethics and don't believe kids should be subjected to these things too early.

This is a cartoon feature - not unlike Shrek, Alladin ect - no 6-10 yr old is interested in coming of age love.

Old 06-29-2022, 02:22 PM

2,992 posts, read 1,180,325 times
Disney really need a cleansing from top to bottom they really trying to kill their brand!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies