Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2022, 02:01 PM

6,422 posts, read 7,681,256 times

Advertisements

^^^^^ Exactly.

If you want to be for truth, one must open their eyes.
Sadly, the "dreamers" and other have priority over college admissions, for free, while American kids are denied or required to pay inflated prices.

Remember the Berkeley Bake Sale...so true all these years later.

Old 06-30-2022, 02:07 PM

2,519 posts, read 3,416,578 times
Default Same for illegals here in Maine.

Biden's Team -- Especially that secretive Susan Rice -- made sure that plenty of illegals made it up here to Maine. They get free weekly medical care and checkups! Isn't that amazing?! Import people --it doesn't matter really who ends up on that plane or truck -- and ship them to Maine, where we are already out of affordable housing for American citizens because people from other states like New York and Virginia keep coming here to get away from the liberal insanity that has been forced on them in those places. This drives up the prices for the Mainers and reduces the already low supply of homes.

There's simply not enough housing here in Maine. But the liberals running the White House don't care about any of that. Neither does Maine Governor Janet Mills.

The liberal activists here are preparing to cheat their way through the elections this November, mostly in Portland and Lewiston. Gov. Janet Mills is going to face former Gov. Paul LePage. It's nearly impossible to have election fraud in the small Maine towns. Every vote gets triple checked at the local office. But in larger cities, especially Lewiston, the liberals can cheat and use the extra illegals to create MORE new voters to pad the liberals' numbers.

One more thing: Maine is also short of doctors, nurses, and dentists. Good ones -- not ones who were quietly let go or fired like Maine CDC Director Dr. Nirav Shah, who was hired here after being forced to leave Illinois for mistakes and poor job performance. If those illegal immigrants are skilled plumbers or electricians, that would be great. There's a shortage of plumbers here.

Last edited by Fern435; 06-30-2022 at 02:25 PM..

Old 06-30-2022, 02:10 PM

43,209 posts, read 18,363,097 times
Welcome to the "Great Reset". Ever hear of it ? A globalism thing. And now we're living it.

Old 06-30-2022, 02:18 PM

30,383 posts, read 52,001,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
Maybe Newsome sniffed too many hair products?
NEWSOM. Not "Newsome." Sorry, that's just been bothering me... seems like half the state can't spell his name, and yet Schwarzenegger rolled off their fingertips no problem. lmao

Old 06-30-2022, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
It will if you become a resident of Nevada.
The chances of that are very slim, and even if I do, I'd probably keep my house here as a rental. Soooo what's your point exactly? Did you think that was a zinger?

Old 06-30-2022, 02:22 PM

And Newsom wants to run for President. Imagine what he could do to all the other states via EO ????

I pray even the Dems know better than to get behind Newsom for President.

Old 06-30-2022, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Probally the same work force that is doing the yard work and a new roof for Governor Newsome of Texas...
Who's Governor Newsome? The Governor here is named Gavin Newsom; is there one in Texas named Newsome?

Old 06-30-2022, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Yeah, I've heard of it... and then I laugh at those who believe in conspiracy theories, with their only sources being YouTube videos made by other conspiracy theorists. Show me something about it from a legitimate source, and then maybe we can talk.
And you never bothered to verify if it were true or not ?

WEF...they launched it in 2020...while we were all holed up in our homes fearing covid.
Covid gave them a "window of opportunity".

Don't forget Rahm Emanuel..."Never let a crisis go to waste".

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset
As we enter a unique window of opportunity to shape the recovery, this initiative will offer insights to help inform all those determining the future state of global relations, the direction of national economies, the priorities of societies, the nature of business models and the management of a global commons. Drawing from the vision and vast expertise of the leaders engaged across the Forum’s communities, the Great Reset initiative has a set of dimensions to build a new social contract that honours the dignity of every human being.

And here's who participates:
https://www.weforum.org/partners#U

Old 06-30-2022, 02:29 PM

Oh snap... I didn't realize this had been moved to P&OC. Guess that explains all the ridiculous posts in these last few pages!

With that I am taking my leave, as I avoid this forum like the plague it is. Adios.

Old 06-30-2022, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Oh snap... I didn't realize this had been moved to P&OC. Guess that explains all the ridiculous posts in these last few pages!

With that I am taking my leave, as I avoid this forum like the plague it is. Adios.
What a coincidence...I just posted data to show that the "Great Reset" wasn't a YouTube conspiracy theory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies