Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2022, 05:07 AM

7,928 posts, read 3,479,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
…
According to PvP, Rappel-Schmid was in San Diego for a business conference when he tried to meet what he thought was a 14-year-old boy for sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rya700 View Post
People vs. Preds is doing the Lord's work. A few months ago çaught a special ed teacher/director of the special education dept in a neighboring Wyoming town out in San Diego on spring break trying to hook up with a 14 y.o. boy.

https://cowboystatedaily.com/2022/04...or-misconduct/

You'd think at some point these guys would figure out that whenever a 14 year old boy is looking to score with some old dude, it's some sort of sting operation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2022, 05:23 AM

17,810 posts, read 13,713,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countryfreak View Post
If you really believe this is a "democrat party" problem then you may be a little confused. Easy to find plenty of stories of pedos in both parties. Or is this something you do not think can be possible? If not I have a bridge I need to sell.
Meh, the dem party made up of Perverts and Pedos. The Repub party is made up of Kooks and the occasional Quack.

Old 07-14-2022, 05:47 AM

19,220 posts, read 17,105,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Of course.

Then again which Party propagates and defends deviancy of all stripes?
Not to be confused with the party who publicly denounces it all while practicing it on the side. The person being discussed is not a political appointment and the US Postal System is self supporting Independent Federal Agency....

Old 07-14-2022, 06:05 AM

491 posts, read 395,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Meh, the dem party made up of Perverts and Pedos. The Repub party is made up of Kooks and the occasional Quack.
I assume your Google works. I'd suggest you do a little research and enlighten yourself on facts vs innuendo.

Old 07-14-2022, 09:40 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,215,643 times
Quote:
If you really believe this is a "democrat party" problem then you may be a little confused. Easy to find plenty of stories of pedos in both parties. Or is this something you do not think can be possible? If not I have a bridge I need to sell.
Yeah - the Republicans have the Larry Craig and Denny Hastert types.

Like I said - they are in all walks of life. There are no boundaries.

The left seems to be more permissive of these activities however.

Quote:
I assume your Google works. I'd suggest you do a little research and enlighten yourself on facts vs innuendo.
eddie agrees with you. No worries.

Old 07-14-2022, 09:49 AM

8,609 posts, read 2,311,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Darn! I thought this would be about Louis DeJoy. He really needs to go.
was there any doubt that every leftist would?

Old 07-14-2022, 09:52 AM

8,609 posts, read 2,311,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
[/indent][/i]

You'd think at some point these guys would figure out that whenever a 14 year old boy is looking to score with some old dude, it's some sort of sting operation.

umm no.

Despite the truth that not every single pedophile, or as the former Old Dominion adjunct professor transgender likes to say "Don't stigmatize them just because they're Minor Attracted Persons!", will actually attempt to act on their pedophile urges, the ones that do are caught up in the boner they get thinking about young children.

Old 08-02-2022, 11:33 PM

Here you go...

Old 08-03-2022, 07:24 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Of course.

Then again which Party propagates and defends deviancy of all stripes?
Yes, the Democrats are the ones most likely to defend what they now want to consider a "sexual preference", so if they insist on doing that, they will be known as the party that supports the behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
[/indent][/i]

A lot of time people severely blur their ages, plus money, gifts, etc. often come into the play, so............ I would say more, but I probably shouldn't.

Personally, if I were in charge of the world, someone doing this would get a bullet, as they don't change. Years ago, I had to sit next to some people like this, but the kids were younger and as I processed the pedos my thought was, that they needed to be processed with a bullet. Well, they do! I would happily have carried that out!

Old 08-03-2022, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Yes, the Democrats are the ones most likely to defend what they now want to consider a "sexual preference", so if they insist on doing that, they will be known as the party that supports the behavior.

A lot of time people severely blur their ages, plus money, gifts, etc. often come into the play, so............ I would say more, but I probably shouldn't.

Personally, if I were in charge of the world, someone doing this would get a bullet, as they don't change. Years ago, I had to sit next to some people like this, but the kids were younger and as I processed the pedos my thought was, that they needed to be processed with a bullet. Well, they do! I would happily have carried that out!
The kids are the future of the country. They aren't sex toys. They are going to be running the country in the next 20 years. People are compromising them today and compromising the country's future with each indecent act.

If we cared, we would do more. Rehabilitate effort once - then your method.

He is #189 that has been snared in under a year in the San Diego area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies