Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2022, 04:44 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
The scary thing is the leftists, and her followers will believe it. Or come up with some pretzel logic stating that the handcuffs were symbolic and in her truth, were real.
Politico and others fell for the Hoax - as they always do.

AOC has become a caricature , she is trying to outdo Jussie.

BREAKING: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claims one of the officers who "arrested" her whispered, "this is MAGA country," while leading her away from the scene.

"But I was not afraid to become a political prisoner for the cause," she told reporters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2022, 07:13 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,332,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
It is obvious that you are hinked on this Congresswoman or you would not try to point out each of her mis-steps. She's intelligent and articulate. Congress needs more folks like her.
This "intelligent and articulate" miscreant has also done the following:

- claimed the world would end in a few years and when called out, said those who took her literally had the intelligence of a "sea sponge"
- responded to Ben Shapiro's challenge to a debate by accusing him, without naming him, of "catcalling"
- set up a photo op of herself crying near a detainment center, for illegal aliens
- claimed to speak for Hispanics, including illegal aliens, but when visiting the U.S.-Mexico border, she was too cowardly to respond to Mexican-Americans who have lived there for generations and who heckled her and said "you know nothing of our people!"
- billed herself as a "girl from the Bronx" but she grew up in an affluent suburb of Westchester
- and assuming you're black, she condescended to black people by faking a jive accent ("this is what changing the country loooooks laaakh!!")

Old 07-20-2022, 07:30 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
no surprise.

AOC and Ilness Omar coordinated Supreme Court arrest stunt with Soros-funded dark money group

Old 07-21-2022, 01:36 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,146,064 times
And neither one of them had handcuffs put on them, they held their hands together behind their backs. The moron drama queen is at it again for her twitters stupid followers.

Old 07-21-2022, 02:00 AM

24,643 posts, read 9,468,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
That was part of their pre-meditated plan to hide their wrists when pretending to be handcuffed. This was a "Jussie Smollet" event.
Yup, a lot of thought went into this staged event.

Best part is the smirk on her face as she's being fake arrested.

Old 07-21-2022, 05:41 AM

6,995 posts, read 2,711,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
And neither one of them had handcuffs put on them, they held their hands together behind their backs. The moron drama queen is at it again for her twitters stupid followers.
AOC's new nickname should be "Tik Tok Taco".

Old 07-21-2022, 06:17 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
This article gives more names of the Reps. They are from all across the country.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...test-rcna38956

I suppose none of you have ever heard of Carolyn Maloney, 12th NY Congressional District. She has been in politics a very long time, and has been a champion of women's rights since AOC was still in diapers. I remember her well from living in NY.

Article said they were ticketed and released. No MALE D's protested, or their names weren't released? Hmmm.
Rep. Maloney said-

"I have the privilege of representing a state where reproductive rights are respected and protected — the least I can do is put my body on the line for the 33 million women at risk of losing their rights."

Heat stroke ? Being dragged feet first to jail ? She put zip on the line and for a few minutes of her time got free publicity in her primary againsy Nadler.

I think this might have been a Women's Only Invited event.

Old 07-21-2022, 08:06 AM

18,476 posts, read 31,648,692 times
AOC is a mental case, how on earth did this moron get into congress?
I hate her.

Old 07-21-2022, 08:14 AM

29,505 posts, read 14,663,209 times
How can anyone actually support her, Omar and Tlaib ? They are like over emotional children just looking for attention. And their followers just keep enabling them.

Old 07-21-2022, 04:21 PM

18,476 posts, read 31,648,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
How can anyone actually support her, Omar and Tlaib ? They are like over emotional children just looking for attention. And their followers just keep enabling them.

I agree, you said it perfect, "over emotional children",

I love it, that sums them up so well!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies