Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2022, 11:48 AM

1,641 posts, read 1,646,117 times

Advertisements

The prostitute Vax to hunt idiots in exchange of their freedom and dignity. That's what I see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2022, 11:01 AM

334 posts, read 188,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
That's not a thing. Where's the benefit? It doesn't keep you from catching it. It only lasts 8 months and the variants change faster than that. The side effects of the vax are often as bad or worse than the strong cold that is Covid. The immunity from Covid is better than that of the vaxx. Seriously who'd be stupid enough to get vaxxed now? Get sick twice and both hit you about the same.
Yes....the immunity from "natural immunity" is MUCH better than "the jab." This has been verified. One infection is enough unlike with "the jab" you have to get "shot-up" every few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary54mi View Post
The JAB is a method to forever change your genome. Many videos/articles light web, aka NON MSMs, have loads of truth.

The vaccine per Rochelle, CDC DIRECTOR a couple months ago (on MSNBC or CBS) said the c19 vaccine BOLOUS PHEMPHIGOID which looks like shingles and chicken pox. Thinking I'm the only one who wrote this down nd looked it up.

Also as the mRNA spike proteins antibodies take over your immune system, causing your innate immune system to be weakened, you may show up with shingles.

Weaker immune system:

https://drtrozzi.org/2022/07/22/the-...ris-shoemaker/

Caused by the jabs that have been proven to SPREAD DZ. Look up Dr Jane Ruby on Rumble, will post once found.
You are ABSOLUTELY correct...!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
Yes indeed. Funny how so many double-vaxxers double-boosters still come down with this bio warfare disease that the experts told us we COULD NOT GET if vaccinated. You cannot get it, you cannot spread it.

But of course, this is not really a vaccine either. It's an experimental drug. And Big Pharm has a 75 year window of legal immunity. That's convenient.

Real vaccines typically take 5-10+ years to develop and test. Not three months.

The real data of adverse effects will be suppressed as much as possible. But with a slew of healthy fit young males, often athletes, mysteriously dying suddenly, something is a bit off.

This was and is about money, power, and control.
Yes, they are trying to suppress the REAL affect of "the shot" because it's not actually a vaxxcine. The results are devastating and unfortunately, as the year progresses the deaths will continue mounting. This is why they're conniving up foolish scenarios about how a person can suddenly die such as falling asleep in front of the TV, gardening, and all kinds of excuses as the death toll piles up like never before. It's ridiculous and sad....!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heron31 View Post
Why don't you show a link to such a "study"? No, not a youtube video.
OK...you requested no UTube videos....HOWEVER....this one can't be ignored as this woman is the White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator. Straight from the horse's mouth "they knew that "the shot" would NOT protect against infection.

Dr. Deborah Birx: We 'OVERPLAYED' Vaccines, I Knew They Would NOT Protect Against Infection

Old 08-05-2022, 12:29 PM

19,804 posts, read 9,367,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
Y

OK...you requested no UTube videos....HOWEVER....this one can't be ignored as this woman is the White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator. Straight from the horse's mouth "they knew that "the shot" would NOT protect against infection.

Dr. Deborah Birx: We 'OVERPLAYED' Vaccines, I Knew They Would NOT Protect Against Infection

I swear that all these people involved in this deception (and who knew they were spreading lies) should be put to death after being severely horse-whipped.

How much this LIE cost the U.S., both in overall cost and in ruining or at least severely damaging the lives of individual people and children? I doubt if the answer will ever be known -- or if it is, TPTB will jut lie about it as they have almost everything else about COVID.

I got off easy. My husband was just forced into early retirement when the company decided to shut its doors due to a loss of contracts as a direct result of the plandemic. That only cost us thousands of dollars, which is almost NOTHING compared to the loss of education and the rise in mental health problems for millions.

Btw, don't be put off by the length of the video. She says it loud and clear within the first 30 seconds of it.

Old 08-05-2022, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I swear that all these people involved in this deception (and who knew they were spreading lies) should be put to death after being severely horse-whipped.

How much this LIE cost the U.S., both in overall cost and in ruining or at least severely damaging the lives of individual people and children? I doubt if the answer will ever be known -- or if it is, TPTB will jut lie about it as they have almost everything else about COVID.

I got off easy. My husband was just forced into early retirement when the company decided to shut its doors due to a loss of contracts as a direct result of the plandemic. That only cost us thousands of dollars, which is almost NOTHING compared to the loss of education and the rise in mental health problems for millions.

Btw, don't be put off by the length of the video. She says it loud and clear within the first 30 seconds of it.
I Agree...and that's why I posted the video because she "does the deed" in the first few seconds of the video. This is straight "from the horse's mouth." Funny that many of us have been saying for a long time how "unsafe and ineffective" these "jabs" are and now "those involved in the evil" are slowly starting to admit it. They're trying to ease their way out of their guilt.

Old 08-05-2022, 01:29 PM

11,021 posts, read 5,989,338 times
Quote:
It's a pity everybody didn't get vaxed right off the bat. Then the virus wouldn't have had time to mutate into all these variants. Thanks a lot, anti-vaxers!
Why blame the anti-vaxers? Why not blame the person responsible for the virus in the first place? Or blame the people who disallowed doctors using from trying treatments that may actually have worked?

It's an RNA rhino virus - it's what they do, they mutate. This one was designed specifically to mutate.

Quote:
Lots of misinformation here, Wee-Boy. Why? You think you're helping people? You're not.
Try telling that to me. I had the vaxx. Now all I have to do is get it out of me so I can be normal again.

Old 08-05-2022, 01:33 PM

10,235 posts, read 6,322,066 times
Male prostitutes for women too? ROLF

Old 08-05-2022, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Try telling that to me. I had the vaxx. Now all I have to do is get it out of me so I can be normal again.
Sorry to hear this. You know there's an excellent forum on group on Reddit called "vaccinelonghaulers." They have people going through every conceivable side-effect from "the jab" and they provide great information on how they are getting relief or trying to get relief from the vaxx side-effects. If you're not already a member of Reddit sign-up with them, then join the group. You have to join Reddit first because the group "vaccinelonghaulers" is private. Good Luck

Old 08-06-2022, 12:18 PM

2,953 posts, read 993,487 times
Quote:
Lots of misinformation here, Wee-Boy. Why? You think you're helping people? You're not.
What do you know about it? I'm speaking from experience. Myself, family, friends, colleagues.

Go guilt someone else. I'm not here to help people. Is that your mission? ... Doing good for humanity with your posts on the neighborhood relocation forum, eh Hero31?

Old 08-06-2022, 04:38 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
I came across this "brilliant" idea from Austria, how to get males vaccinated.

Prostitute services as reward:

https://newtube.app/user/Fredyatelmstreet13/eyBuWWh

So I thought - hey, post what else is offered as encouragements for taking a jab.

I heard of:
1. free donuts
2. free beers
3. free marijuana
4. various monetary rewards, up to $100

Anything else you know of?
I know someone who got it for $50 worth of gas! I was speechless when she told me this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
As for me, a lower incidence of severe Covid among the vaccinated is a sufficient rationale.
If that were true. I recently read that the chances for "long" COVID greatly increase with the vaccine and boosters.

Quote:
Do it or we'll throw you out of the military.
That worked for those that didn't care, but there are cases going through the courts regarding this.

Quote:
That's not a thing. Where's the benefit? It doesn't keep you from catching it. It only lasts 8 months and the variants change faster than that. The side effects of the vax are often as bad or worse than the strong cold that is Covid. The immunity from Covid is better than that of the vaxx. Seriously who'd be stupid enough to get vaxxed now? Get sick twice and both hit you about the same.
I think it too late to get those that chose not to be vaccinated to step up. What we found is how right the studies were pre-COVID as far as side effects, and effectiveness of mRNA vaccines.

Quote:
It's a pity everybody didn't get vaxed right off the bat. Then the virus wouldn't have had time to mutate into all these variants. Thanks a lot, anti-vaxers!
Yeah, NOT! Viruses mutate, and they actually believe it would not have been as likely if people were not vaccinated! The other 4 known corona viruses continued to mutate until they were as mild as the common cold, so it was to be expected that COVID would do the same and stated as such in the beginning by those who knew the science, not the ones stuffing their pockets and pockets of politicians to push this crap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
For those who enlisted and discovered it was not what they bargained for that can be their ticket out.
That was my thought, that it came as a relief to some of the troops. But, you would have those that cared more about their health than being discharged, as the side effects for young males were very serious.

Quote:
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...cines-stories/

There is a support group for those suffering side effects from the vaccine:

"Wanting to help others enduring similar experiences, the 49-year-old Minnesotan — whose story The Defender featured earlier this week — founded the Vaccine Injury/Side Effects Support Group"

So, what would it take to get someone to willingly take the COVID vaccine? What could be offered? What is more important to you than your health and well-being? $50 of gas? A chance to win $100 in free groceries (that was local)? Losing your job? (vs losing your health)...............Yeah, unvaxxed and staying that way!

Quote:
Why don't you show a link to such a "study"? No, not a youtube video.
Here is your studies on mRNA vaccines:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5906799/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34100279/

https://dpbh.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/dp...1/SENEFF~1.PDF

(This is a great PDF file. It is from the International Journal Of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research. It is 42 pages long. On the 2nd page, there is a box with the "unprecedented" aspects of the vaccine, and anyone vaccinated should really read through those frightening thoughts.

After you read all of those, feel free to come back and speak about the science, not what you heard from the media.

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 08-06-2022 at 05:31 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies