Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2022, 09:54 PM

37,203 posts, read 19,200,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhpartridge View Post
The questions that I have so far:

If Mar-a-Lago has been closed for the season since May, why is the property being raided now?

What could have happened to make it a concern now rather than earlier in the summer?

Who besides Donald Trump knew what was in the safe?

Why would he leave papers in Florida if he is spending the summer in New York?

Is the story about the documents just a cover?
1) Something on Alex Jones' phone.
2) Something on John Eastman's phone.
3) Something Ivanka and/or Jared said in one of their depositions.
4) Something uncovered by the 1/6 Committee or in one of the six Grand Jury investigations currently investigating Trump, including one dedicated specifically to hear evidence on the documents that were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago previously.
5) The whole thing is a fishing expedition.

Old 08-08-2022, 09:57 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
The actual warrant is not left, just a list of what they took.
I've been misinformed, then.

Old 08-08-2022, 10:17 PM

2,047 posts, read 856,525 times
It’s time folks, really and legitimately this clown show the left has been putting on for us needs to come to an end. Enough is enough. We need to do what we need to do. They’ll try to control the voting, they’ll start a crisis, they’ll release a virus, who knows they maintain power but we have to push through it. Fight fire with fire. Get these jokers out of our government and if we can out of our damn country.

Old 08-08-2022, 10:50 PM

900 posts, read 375,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
It’s time folks, really and legitimately this clown show the left has been putting on for us needs to come to an end. Enough is enough. We need to do what we need to do. They’ll try to control the voting, they’ll start a crisis, they’ll release a virus, who knows they maintain power but we have to push through it. Fight fire with fire. Get these jokers out of our government and if we can out of our damn country.
If I were you, I wouldn't try to start a war with the left... because they have vast experience in massacres of civilians and they have won almost every social conflict in which they have participated.

Old 08-08-2022, 10:52 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,565,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhpartridge View Post
The questions that I have so far:

If Mar-a-Lago has been closed for the season since May, why is the property being raided now?
A FBI raid really doesn't require an audience to accomplish their task, in fact probably better not to have a bunch of red hats, club members and ne'er-do-well's on site. Understandably law enforcement probably isn't too keen on bumping into Trump's Jan. 6th crowd given what they did to the DC Police.

Old 08-08-2022, 10:54 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,368,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YanMarcs View Post
If I were you, I wouldn't try to start a war with the left... because they have vast experience in massacres of civilians and they have won almost every social conflict in which they have participated.
Yep. They can beat you to death with their man-bags and rocks in their pantyhose.

Old 08-08-2022, 11:06 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,292,364 times
Biden and the Democrats just handed Trump the nomination and long and nasty congressional hearings on the DOJ when the GOP takes Congress and they broke the cardinal sin rule of you never raid the homes of former Presidents of the opposing party or leaders in Congress or your future opponents in an election.

Old 08-08-2022, 11:10 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,344,280 times
The double standard is so blatantly obvious. One side east away with everything, and the other side doesn’t.

But to the Democrats credit, they feel like we all accepted an illegitimate president elected in a rigged election, who also has dementia, so why wouldn’t we also accept Trump being jailed?

The “resistance” to the Democrats is really weak to begin with, and with the IRS about to put the hammer down on conservatives, the writing is on the wall. Total defeat.

Old 08-08-2022, 11:12 PM

1,638 posts, read 1,109,938 times
I see this is happening in August. Excellent timing with the midterms. Trump was supposed to announce his candidacy later this year.

Old 08-08-2022, 11:16 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,292,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njbiodude View Post
I see this is happening in August. Excellent timing with the midterms. Trump was supposed to announce his candidacy later this year.

Democrats gave him the nomination and made him into a political martyr. They are dumb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies